It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--'Black Americans who Think of Supporting Trump, are not Black.'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Short Audio (:58):
twitter.com...

Joe Biden said in a recent interview w/ Charlamagne tha God on 'The Breakfast Club':
"If you have to figure out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black.".

Full disclosure: I'M for Trump and I'm not Black.
But I can't help but think that all of the many African-Americans whom ARE for Trump...are still Black.

Joe Biden is telling Black-Americans that they MUST vote for him...or he will consider them to be no longer 'Black'.
This is Biden logic.

If an Asian-American votes for Trump...are they no longer Asian Americans?
If a woman votes for Trump...is she no longer a woman?
If a Gay person votes for Trump...do they cease being Gay?

Of course, Joe Biden is an idiot...but he is also repeating the standard Democrat logic that all Black-Americans MUST vote Democrat...or they will be forced off the Democrat plantation.
Shame and persecution from the Left will then be forthcoming.
According to them, if you're Black, Democrats will decide how you will vote.

To be clear...Joe is a hardcore Racist...there can now be no doubt.
If you're not 'with' him...you forfeit your own racial-identity...because, obviously, based upon his own remarkably stupid standards...Joe decides whether or not you deserve to continue to have it.

Imagine the outrage in the MSM...IF Trump said:
"Hey, White people, if you have to figure out if you're for me or Biden, then you ain't White."

It would be a nonstop MSM Trump bash-fest.

This, Biden's latest verbal, character-based, disaster...will thoroughly be ignored by the Leftist media...even though they all likely, secretly, completely agree with what old, racist, Joe said.
edit on 22-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

"If you have to figure out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black.".

WOW.

Creepy Joe.
edit on 22-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+71 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am supporting Trump again for 2020. Funny, when I looked in the mirror this morning I was still black. My wife was still black. So are my kids. Even have my college degree from an HBCU.

I must have missed the memo.

+34 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What does skin color have to do with policy and platform?

So if you're for lower taxes, lower unemployment, smaller government, secure borders, then you HAVE to be a certain color?

Racists are people who judge based on skin color.

Biden and the DNC certainly are racists, and they aren't shy about admitting it.

+24 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing.

People like Biden,his party don't see individuals, They see a collective group to exploit for political gain.

+12 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When you're a Democrat pandering for the Black vote or trying to shame them into voting for you.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Isnt it amazing?? Who knew that african americans had a bit of chameleon dna in them that could be triggered by just changing their political affiliations...
Vote Republican, and just change your colors!!

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wait until he gets out of his basement. Democrats are dreading that moment.

+18 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Old (senile dementia brain) White Guy tells black people whether they qualify as being black.
Okaaay....
edit on b000000312020-05-22T08:42:58-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 22 May 2020 08:42:58 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Creepy Joe and his plantation speeches.

If anybody that breaths has to think whether they are for me or Trump then they ain't breathing. Lol. And to think that this guy was smart enough to beat the other Dem candidates. Slim Pickens Joe.

edit on 22-5-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Creepy Joe and his plantation speeches.

If anybody that breaths has to think whether they are for me or Trump ain't breathing. Lol. And to think that this guy was smart enough to beat the other Dem candidates. Slim Pickens Joe.

Nice one!
He is leading the polls, according to the pollsters that said Hillary couldn't lose.

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My God I can not wait for the debates.

+11 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That could have saved Michael Jackson a lot of time and trouble over the years lightning his skin he could have just became a Republican.

link   
a reply to: highvein

He wasnt smart enough, he was male enough...
But still, considering the options...
He does seem to be the smarter of the two and more likely to rely on those he selectd to fill his administration... which boosts his intelligence level quite a bit..

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Old (senile dementia brain) White Guy tells black people whether they qualify as being black.
Okaaay....

Right? A privileged white male telling black people they aren't black. I guess that proves the point that it isn't about your actual skin color but your refusal to join their church.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This is the perfect complement to the other thread that's going right now about how you have to stay inside your designated identity box or else you are open to all kinds of abuse, even racist abuse and it's perfectly OK.

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That sums up the democrat party perfectly. It sums up why they call us racists and then call Kanye West an uneducated negro and Candace Owens a bootlicking bed wench. It sums up why they call us homophobes and then call Milo Yannopolous a racist homophobe even though he has a black boyfriend. It sums up why Ralph Northam and Robert Byrd got a pass for being racists and white supremacists. It sums up why they call us sexist and misogynists and then bash women constantly if they don't think like a democrat.

It doesn't surprise me in the least to hear their chosen one tell black people they're not black if they vote for Trump.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

In reality, it's people like you who have to have true, unfettered strength and courage to admit to being a Trump supporter. Even more so for your wife being a black female. People like you are chastised by the left for being guilty of nothing more than thinking on your own. Democrats haven't changed since they stood against your peeps and your rights in the 60's.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Okaaay....

The same democrat that stood against busing in the 60's.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Another presidential election between clown 1 or clown 2.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join