It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox host Brian Kilmeade: Trump will get the UFO secrets out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
FOX NEWS, May 20, 2020.

The interview with Kilmeade starts at 02:23.

"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade responded Tuesday to a newly declassified email by Susan Rice that showed former FBI Director James Comey suggested in January 2017 that President Barack Obama keep national security adviser designate Michael Flynn out of the loop on matters pertaining to Russia."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

If you're going release anything UFO related, now is the time. It will get buried in all that is the Coronavirus news. Very similar to ATS. Things get pushed down the page due to constant political threads. You sometimes have to dig to find the stories that interest you. The MSM wouldn't even mention a UFO story, it would just vanish.

edit on Fri, 22 May 2020 03:32:51 -0500032052020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Once people learn how simple things really are....they will never forget.....all you have to do is validate it....people will assimilate it immediately an take it places even we cannot dream about......so far only Morons Military/Cabal?Quack-ademics have been working with this technology....once it is Crowd-Sourced then the real smart humans will begin optimising it immediately.

Heres a little hint....its all based upon and off of existing biological life processes.UnderstAND?wE KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATIED.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Once people learn how simple things really are....they will never forget.....all you have to do is validate it....people will assimilate it immediately an take it places even we cannot dream about......so far only Morons Military/Cabal?Quack-ademics have been working with this technology....once it is Crowd-Sourced then the real smart humans will begin optimising it immediately.

Heres a little hint....its all based upon and off of existing biological life processes.UnderstAND?wE KNOW WHERE IT ORIGINATIED.

There are people threatening their neighbouring doctors and nurses during current pandemic. I guess it's because they're scared. If they could some of them would probably burn them at the stake. Now imagine how they will act once hearing about aliens. It wouldn't be funny to participate but pretty funny to observe from a safe distance.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Disclosure IMO has already happened .. Why do grown ups have to have big daddy/mommy tell them something they should already know if they looked at any of the evidence that has been presented since the first stick figures were drawn on a cave wall ?

I think they are looking for conformation more than disclosure.. And for my two cents Trump ain't gonna disclose anything about UFOs as he is constantly at war with the idiots in the FBI and CIA. All the neat stuff is hidden with private contractors and deep deep inside some vaults of the military (MIC).

But what a political move if he did ....

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I couldn't find the part about UFO disclosure.
Could you quote the passage?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I couldn't find the part about UFO disclosure.
Could you quote the passage?

This also.. What am i missing??? I agree now would be the best time to lose any story, with the panic and hysteria going on i doubt it would get a second look to be honest. I really wish trhey would just come out with it though!!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Planetarian
FOX NEWS, May 20, 2020.

The interview with Kilmeade starts at 02:23.

"Fox & Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade responded Tuesday to a newly declassified email by Susan Rice that showed former FBI Director James Comey suggested in January 2017 that President Barack Obama keep national security adviser designate Michael Flynn out of the loop on matters pertaining to Russia."

www.foxnews.com...

At which point in time in the video do they talk about disclosure?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I couldn't find the part about UFO disclosure. Could you quote the passage?

he said just 10 words about UFO's if i counted them right. hardly anything worth noting.

he says "the UFO news which we still haven't gotten out yet", at the 2:46 mark to 2:50 mark. Title of thread doesn't match what was said about the subject, should have been about rice and flynn.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Pretty sure this is a nothingburger. If Trump did know about any UFOs he would announce it in hopes of increasing his re-election chances

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2020 by Planetarian because: Found a better way.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
FOX NEWS, May 29, 2019.

Brian Kilmeade interviewed Christopher Mellon in connection with the premiere of Unidentified.

"In a Wednesday morning interview with "Fox & Friends," Mellon, who has written extensively on the topic before, outlined the reasons the Navy is concerned about these sightings."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA, November 9, 2019.

Brian Kilmeade's statement in the interview that I just posted is no doubt due to the fact that Trump often has declared that the "deep state" is trying to take him down.

"In this Special Investigation Sky News speaks to former spies, politicians and investigative journalists to uncover whether US President Donald Trump is really at war with "unelected Deep State operatives who defy the voters"."

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Maybe this President will be successful where others have failed.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is that the same Brian Kilmeade that said "Walls and fences don't work"?

"Fox & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade makes an unexpected admission: "Wall and fences don't work"

www.newsbreak.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Pretty sure this is a nothingburger. If Trump did know about any UFOs he would announce it in hopes of increasing his re-election chances

I remember Hillary saying the same thing... Didn't really pan out in her favor.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I honestly don't think any presidents are considered in the 'need to know" category. If there is knowledge of what these are, I doubt they'd share. A president (or candidate) could talk about it during a rally or on TV out of the blue to bolster their chances

new topics

top topics

join