It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump says Covid-19 Will NOT Cause a U.S. Shutdown Again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
But a precedent has been set that ANY amount economic, psychological or social costs are ok to stop ANY amount of deaths.

Anyone who dares to do a cost benefit analysis is a horrific person.

There WILL be another contagious disease - there was H1N1, SAR I, Ebola. The moment the first death occurs, there will be pressure to shut down again. The news only needs one or two grieving families to create fear in the masses.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
But a precedent has been set that ANY amount economic, psychological or social costs are ok to stop ANY amount of deaths.

Anyone who dares to do a cost benefit analysis is a horrific person.

There WILL be another contagious disease - there was H1N1, SAR I, Ebola. The moment the first death occurs, there will be pressure to shut down again. The news only needs one or two grieving families to create fear in the masses.

I've encountered quite a few people who no longer watch the news with its constant attempts to stir up fear for viewership. That's encouraging. But I suppose there will always be those who just eat that stuff up and the next overhyped disease that shows up will have them wailing and gnashing their teeth to shut it all down again.

Hell is other people.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
a reply to: chr0naut

hmm dont have actual examples or any revised numbers that i have seen"

maybe open your eyes once and a while

how about the death certificates being changed in PA

www.inquirer.com...

The article said that the revised numbers were due to "lags in data processing" and revised decisions about how to deal with "probable" cases.

But I will accept this as a valid example of differences in reporting the figures. Thank you for posting it.

or this from the cdc

www.cdc.gov...

here is the specific quote DIRECTLY FROM THE CDC POSTING

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

NOTE THE PART... "WHEN ITS IS LISTED AS PROBABLE OR PRESUMED CAUSE.... THIS INCLUDES CASES WITH OR WITHOUT LABORATORY CONFIRMATION.

let me point out again DIRECTLY FROM CDC

WITHOUT LABORATORY CONFIRMATION.

dont get anymore direct from the horses mouth than this.

if I may be so bold this info has been out there for anyone to find with simple google search.

so have you changed your mind yet?

scrounger

Yes, they have a special code for presumed COVID-19 deaths, and those deaths are included in the mortality figures published.

Even with positive lab results, it could be argued that a death had other causes, which is why it is also acceptable practice for a secondary probable cause of death to be included on a death certificate.

There is no way that the CDC can be sure that some deaths were absolutely only from COVID-19 and the figures can never be assumed to be without a margin of error. But that doesn't mean that the figures aren't statistically relevant.

However, if a drunk driver died as a result of blunt force trauma, it would be grossly inaccurate to put COVID-19 as cause of death. There is no question that the blunt force trauma is what actually killed the driver.

Do you or anyone have evidence of such grossly incorrect attribution of cause of death, which was what I asked for?

edit on 25/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: chr0naut
Please provide me with actual evidence of this happening.

Shooting fish in a barrel.

Nearly a quarter of the people reported as coronavirus deaths in state statistics don’t have the virus listed on their death certificates

Instead, the death figure CDPHE has been providing for weeks is more accurately described as the number of people with COVID-19 who have died — for any reason.

coloradosun.com...

So if you get killed by a drunk driver and have asymptomatic Covid-19 you are listed in the Covid-19 death figures even though the death certificate clearly states that is not why you died.

As the CDC explains, the collection of the statistics from death statistics lags by at least a week or longer due to the review process and time for human data entry, which is why state and death certificate figures differ. The state figures come out before the CDC figures and are likely to be less accurate.

The totals for the CDC also have a margin of error. That doesn't mean that they aren't statistically significant.

If someone dies from blunt force trauma, that is the cause of death, and that is what is used to generate the aggregate mortality figures provided by the CDC.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wherever this picture was taken, it looks like the pandemic is over.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wherever this picture was taken, it looks like the pandemic is over.

You got a date for when that pic was taken, it might be an old pic posted to celebrate Africa Day?????
Just saying.
edit on 26-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Do you or anyone have evidence of such grossly incorrect attribution of cause of death, which was what I asked for?

QFA

did you just seriously ask this question?

to say your moving the goalpost is inaccurate. What your doing is playing WORD GAMES and imo badly at that.

so there is a difference in "grossly incorrect attribution of cause of death" and "inaccurate/LIE cause of death" for statistics?

um NO THERE ISNT... An "incorrect" is INCORRECT.... PERIOD.

but since you insist you asked for "evidence of such grossly incorrect attribution of cause of death, which was what I asked for?" now I will make you look even more foolish

for CDC (you know that source i gave and you quoted) that they list a death as corvid if suspected AND TESTING NOT BEING REQUIRED is about as "grossly incorrect" as one legally, morally, ethically and medically as one can get.

so even your WORD GAMES/GOAL POST MOVING your again provided proof

I really didnt mean for you to try a third time but yet you did

sorry but three times a fool..

scrounger

edit on 27-5-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join