It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump says Covid-19 Will NOT Cause a U.S. Shutdown Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It is going away as we speak - just like the flu does every season...

It's nothing at all like flu and doesn't "go away" every season!! I think you have TBD Trump Brain Disorder!

You were one of the members defending him in the "inject disinfectant" thread and still were even AFTER Trump said he was being sarcastic?!?!

edit on 22-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I believe he is working WITH the States, but has said he believes the final decision lies with him.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Please tell me how you know it will not be seasonal?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I thought Airborne Aids was here to stay, get the jab or get the wuflu.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If someone drives drunk, slams into a pole, and is discovered to have asymptomatic Covid-19, is that a Covid-19 death? It is in America.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep! This is fact. We had a man die from being thrown thru the windshield of his car. Guess what the death certificate said. Covid. Easiest $13,000 they ever made

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Seasonaltiy of SARS CoV2

For the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we have reason to expect that like other betacoronaviruses, it may transmit somewhat more efficiently in winter than summer, though we don’t know the mechanism(s) responsible. The size of the change is expected to be modest, and not enough to stop transmission on its own. Based on the analogy of pandemic flu, we expect that SARS-CoV-2, as a virus new to humans, will face less immunity and thus transmit more readily even outside of the winter season.

www.bbc.com

Pandemics often don’t follow the same seasonal patterns seen in more normal outbreaks. Spanish flu, for example, peaked during the summer months, while most flu outbreaks occur during the winter. (Read more about what Spanish flu can teach us about Covid-19.)

There's plenty of accurate scientific data/information out there.
edit on 22-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You actually believe the death numbers in the US when it has been proven that non-covid deaths have been tallied as covid deaths?

You should re-check the official stats, and see which way things went every time they revised them.

The people who suggest that things were mis-coded don't seem to have actual examples or any revised numbers that I have seen. In other words, they are making it up.

Saying that it is "proven" is different than actually proving it.

If they do have such details, please post them and I will change my mind.

edit on 22/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

hmm dont have actual examples or any revised numbers that i have seen"

maybe open your eyes once and a while

how about the death certificates being changed in PA

www.inquirer.com...

or this from the cdc

www.cdc.gov...

here is the specific quote DIRECTLY FROM THE CDC POSTING

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

NOTE THE PART... "WHEN ITS IS LISTED AS PROBABLE OR PRESUMED CAUSE.... THIS INCLUDES CASES WITH OR WITHOUT LABORATORY CONFIRMATION.

let me point out again DIRECTLY FROM CDC

WITHOUT LABORATORY CONFIRMATION.

dont get anymore direct from the horses mouth than this.

if I may be so bold this info has been out there for anyone to find with simple google search.

so have you changed your mind yet?

scrounger

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust
He also said it would go away and wasn't a problem.

It is going away, and it hasn't been a huge problem - except for the insane people demanding the shutdowns.

He says lots of doubtful stuff (like the sound of windmills causes cancer). He is silly.

No, people who take things he says out of context or not as intended are silly.

Trump is Trump.

MAGA/KAG 2020/24/28/32/36!

Yeah, right. It isn't going away, ever. Now this new virus is in the world, it is here to stay, at least for the next few years. It will most likely recur seasonally. Other countries are already experiencing what they believe is a second wave.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If someone drives drunk, slams into a pole, and is discovered to have asymptomatic Covid-19, is that a Covid-19 death? It is in America.

Please provide me with actual evidence of this happening.

I doubt that the majority of doctors would be so grossly incompetent as to put down a false cause of death like that. I'm also fairly sure that they would be up before a tribunal when the case is reviewed.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This was the President who said we'd get back to normal by Easter. He's obviously not in charge.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A second wave is as likely as flu and cold season in the US, so just in time for the Holidays. It may get a lot less virulent or it might do an Influenza 1918/19 round two and drop perfectly healthy people in 12 hours or so. The former is a lot more likely than the latter but a bad round two is not out of the question.

If I were the president, I'd be careful making any predictions one way or another. There will be plenty of serious projections by fall but we'll have to wait until the Holidays to see whether we make the nice or naughty list.

Personally, I'm rooting for milder.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yeah, right. It isn't going away, ever.

I meant, going away as in the sense of a direct threat that gives nut-bags a reason to run around screaming the sky is falling and demand that everyone stay home and die quietly.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
If I were the president, I'd be careful making any predictions one way or another. There will be plenty of serious projections by fall but we'll have to wait until the Holidays to see whether we make the nice or naughty list.

Yeah, he should have never made any statements whatsoever about it, with one exception...

He should have done two things...

He should have said that he would fight tooth and nail any and every attempt to shut down our economy, and

He should have issued an EO that any Doctor, Hospital or Insurance Company that failed to provide (or pay for if an Insurance Company) high does IV Vitamin C treatments (yes, provide, not just offer) at the early signs of distress in any patient hospitalized for any illness or disease would be prosecuted federally for violations of the people's Constitutionally protected Rights.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We will all have to wait to see what happens. But there's always a new flu or something else coming down the pike. It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts to an entirely new threat not associated with Covid. Will there be new shouts from the higher-strung among us to shut everything down again? Or will there be a more measured response that focuses on the infected, rather than the non-infected?

My response is that I need to get a more durable, permanent mask since wearing one will be the new normal for quite some time now, even if it's just for social psychological reasons and just so they'll let me into a store to buy food.

Another leash around all of our necks. Basically forever.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I doubt that the majority of doctors would be so grossly incompetent as to put down a false cause of death like that. I'm also fairly sure that they would be up before a tribunal when the case is reviewed.

um I think you (deliberately perhaps) forgot you ALREADY ASKED this same question when vector99 pointed out the numbers of dead from covid were not accurate.

here is what you said

"Saying that it is "proven" is different than actually proving it.

If they do have such details, please post them and I will change my mind."

I took up the question and gave you two sources of such. one from a main stream media outlet (btw it wasnt fox so you could not play the faux news card) and one was guidelines for reporting corvid deaths FROM THE CDC ITSELF ON THEIR WEBSITE .

not only did you not respond but AGAIN asked the same type of question when someone pointed out (yes a tad dramatic but not far off the truth) how any death as long as they had corvid in their system would be classified as a corvid death.

so it (as usual) you put your fingers in your ears (not literally before you try this card AGAIN) and go LALALALALALAL to avoid hearing the truth.

so are you gonna try it a third time?

third times even more foolish

scrounger

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Shooting fish in a barrel.

Nearly a quarter of the people reported as coronavirus deaths in state statistics don’t have the virus listed on their death certificates

Instead, the death figure CDPHE has been providing for weeks is more accurately described as the number of people with COVID-19 who have died — for any reason.

coloradosun.com...

So if you get killed by a drunk driver and have asymptomatic Covid-19 you are listed in the Covid-19 death figures even though the death certificate clearly states that is not why you died.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
not only did you not respond but AGAIN asked the same type of question when someone pointed out (yes a tad dramatic but not far off the truth) how any death as long as they had corvid in their system would be classified as a corvid death.

Dramatic for the effect. I wanted to show just how ludicrous it was.

This does not even cover people with pre-existing conditions that were already on death's door and would have died anyways
(not everyone with pre-existing conditions is on death's door).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join