It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe All Women Is A Right-Wing Talking Point

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The truth is out now!!! Finally after all this time we now know who created this really stupid idea to "believe all women" no matter what. The #metoo movement was all about let women talk, and let the facts come forth with the accuse to be innocent until proven guilty. The left has been pushing this from day one, and we can even see how the left followed this without a fault during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Thank god we are finally doing it correctly with Biden, go Joe 2020!!

edit on 21-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I laughed and cried
It’s so true..

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I am appalled , poor Tara will never get the blaisy Ford award

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

'Believe all women' is an extremely awkward & uncomfortable cross to bear if you're a Biden loving Democrat or a Milano or a hypocrite or brainwashed by MSDNCNNBC.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

'Believe all women' is an extremely awkward & uncomfortable cross to bear if you're a Biden loving Democrat or a Milano or a hypocrite or brainwashed by MSDNCNNBC.

They can not remember past last week, kind of like Biden.... Its called Gaslighting by the media now that the table has turned, but never fear they will go back once someone who is on the right is even questioned.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I am appalled , poor Tara will never get the blaisy Ford award

Man, there is about 100 people that have gone extremely quite that were just all over this in the past to include all the female Presidential candidates that have ALL vouched for Biden now.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

They can not remember past last week, kind of like Biden.... Its called Gaslighting by the media now that the table has turned, but never fear they will go back once someone who is on the right is even questioned.

Someone actually called this phenomena "The History Of Now".

The left cannot allow the past to enter into the now.

If their actions and ideology are put into historical context, then it just exposes them as the hypocrites that they are.

Keep in mind, they have no moral issue with being complete hypocrites.

To them, it is their super power.

It allows them to to accomplish things in a polite society that they otherwise could not do.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Right?! Trump played them into this masterfully. He has feminists nationwise championing a sexual predator who specifically targets women who can be rendered voiceless by his political influence. But, you know... Feminist capstone ARE women, who just can't lose an argument!
edit on 22-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Changed wording of last sentence, as to not trigger the Karens and Kevins of ATS

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They have been doing this forever. Remember how cross they were when we took away their slaves? Later they said it was the conservatives who had all the slaves

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Former Presidential Candidate, Senator Elizabeth Warren, says women are "NASTY".

www.npr.org...

Should we BELIEVE HER?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They have been doing this forever. Remember how cross they were when we took away their slaves? Later they said it was the conservatives who had all the slaves

I had a political discussion with someone who argued that Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat. Which is hilarious because the Republican party rose to power in the 1860s as the anti-slavery party, and Abe was the first Republican president in the US.

He also said the KKK was a Republican organization, and always has been. I couldn't believe the switcheroos this guy was throwing out left and right.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I believe the new Democratic saying (behind closed doors of course) is " believe all women! they have a story to tell< We should never doubt them, we need to listen....ahhh Fu&k it, if they are standing in the way of our ambitions, screw them. We will step on a mountain of those bitches to get what we want..what we deserve!!!"

Truly its just another "coin in the bucket" to the MSM to spin however the hell they want.

the coin is dirty on both sides...but the one Biden's been licking I wouldnt want to touch with Pelosi's decrepit claws. reply to: Xtrozero

edit on 22-5-2020 by kdyam because: for Posterity

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Only if we should also believe Trump supporters who embrace the epithet "deplorable".

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Believe all women only applies to those with a (R) by their names.

Those with a (D) like CLinton,Biden it doesn't.

Double standards in law.

Double standards in social 'justice'.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I see Ministry of Truth has done its work, and since you aren't believing them, the Ministry of Love will be paying you a visit.

Don't you know we've always been at war with Eastasia? Since like ... this morning.

edit on 22-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

How do you figure that when it was the left-wing media that coined the phrase?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

Right?! Trump played them into this masterfully. He has feminists nationwise championing a sexual predator who specifically targets women who can be rendered voiceless by his political influence. But, you know... Feminist capstone ARE women, who just can't lose an argument!

We have seen this over and over as the left explodes over something that hardly makes sense and that hate is not bottled and flows back to their side in situations that are truly seen as sexual predator level activity, but then when it gets political they step in line and change their tune as to how they want to handle a woman who comes forward with accusations.

My personal feelings is even if these events happened in some way decades ago the accuser tends to expand on the incident to move it into a category that would suggest sexual assault. We saw this with Ford that if it happened at all it seems they would have had their clothe on, and were rolling around on the bed laughing in a playing around type of event, but she added "I felt like I was going to die" and that was her way to increase the situation to some level that suggests sexual assault happened to give her a reason to come forward.

So did Biden really do what is suggested, who knows... But I do have issues with the whole decades part in not coming forward until the person is in the lime light.

The funny part is these woman are going back decades and so should we go back decades to Clinton and how true rape was covered up and how Hillary attack all the accusers basically treating them as trailer park trash to even suggest anything, and in Bill's situation he basically screwed around all the time in office while married taking true advantage of his positions.

Bill was the Harvey of the political world and he gets a liberal pass...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kdyam
I believe the new Democratic saying (behind closed doors of course) is " believe all women! they have a story to tell< We should never doubt them, we need to listen....ahhh Fu&k it, if they are standing in the way of our ambitions, screw them. We will step on a mountain of those bitches to get what we want..what we deserve!!!"

Truly its just another "coin in the bucket" to the MSM to spin however the hell they want.

the coin is dirty on both sides...but the one Biden's been licking I wouldnt want to touch with Pelosi's decrepit claws. reply to: Xtrozero

Correction... sniffing... the one Biden's been sniffing,,,,

I just wonder how they felt behind closed doors in Ford's case.... You really got to wonder if they were saying, Is that all we got!!! OK run with it and milk it for all its worth and see what pans out....

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

How do you figure that when it was the left-wing media that coined the phrase?

Watch the video

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Are they seriously blaming this on the right wing? So radical feminism is a problem created by the right wing too right?? Oh and don't forget antifa!!

Funny how mainstream were the ones protecting these people and now that their narrative is falling apart, they just blame it on the right wing.

(personally I don't subscribe to either side, but even I can see how the left blames their own "mistakes" on the right. )

Oh how the tables turn...

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: carewemust

Only if we should also believe Trump supporters who embrace the epithet "deplorable".

Better to embrace things as a joke than get triggered and invest emotions on what other people say. They didn't embrace it because they liked being called that. They embraced it to show that they have thicker skin and can take childish name calling as something to simply laugh about instead of getting angry.

Sticks and stones...
edit on nd2020000000Fridaynd000000Fri, 22 May 2020 13:02:53 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 22 May 2020 13:02:53 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join