It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator introduces resolution to ban free speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where is the resolution to "ban free speech".

Seems to be missing from your post.

FYI....Last fall, Harris demanded that Twitter shut down Trump's account. So yes, she most certainly does want to ban free speech.
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Oh, I doubt your assertation is rooted in anything stronger than blind emotion. I can guarantee you that 400 people being suspicious of those who LOOK East Asian is a small number out of the hundreds of millions of people in the US.

We had Japanese people in concentration camps in WW2. The US citizen has only gotten stupider since then.

Now the INTENT behind the study is 100% bull# and I think that's what you're getting at. Try not to be reactionary about these things; their success depends ENTIRELY on them manipulating and spinning your reactions to their agitating bull#.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
She actually gets PAID to grandstand like this with our money!
It's a cruel, cruel world.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
China.

Wuhan.

Is patient zero.

Don't give a crap what Harris says.

Ignoring the origin of this crap isn't doing anyone any favors.

So.

Wuflu.

Chicom 19.

Whatever someone wants to call it.

China has thousands of deaths on their commie hands.

edit on 22-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I don't use Wuhan Flu, but its because I prefer #CCPVirus or WHO-Enabled Pandemic. I think in instances where I might be tempted to use "Wuhan Flu", I will instead use "Kamala Harrivirus."

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Harris also wants to give black families $25,000 each to go towards homeownership.

I thought it was funny when some folks were speculating that Biden would pick Harris for his VP running mate. Remember when Biden said "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"? Maybe that's why they would want to have someone like Harris as his running mate lol

Harris is a career liar and panderer

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If Biden picks her as VP, she will be President, worse than Hillary if that is possible.
Talk about a pick to further galvanize the right.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'm gonna' have a T-Shirt printed up with:

Would you like some
CHICOM-FLU
with that?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
To find out who rules over you one must discover who cannot be criticized.

This is and always shall be the Kung-Flu.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've been calling it the WuFlu specifically because that is shortened from "Wuhan Flu." But in light of this little revelation, while I do like Kung-Flu, I think I'm going to rebrand it the CommieVirus.

That way I include the estimable Ms. Harris in as the source of the problem.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm playing with, "Flu Man-Chu" myself.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

Oh, I doubt your assertation is rooted in anything stronger than blind emotion.

Actually, it's rooted in logic, reason, and observation. Perspicacity itself, if I may be so bold.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ok, here is what you posted...

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., introduced a resolution condemning “anti-Asian sentiment as related to COVID-19,” including use of the phrase “Wuhan Virus.”

The former presidential candidate introduced the bill on behalf of a number of Democrats to condemn “all manifestations or expressions of racism, xenophobia, discrimination, anti-Asian sentiment, scapegoating, and ethnic or religious intolerance” and “to expeditiously investigate and document all credible reports of hate crimes, incidents, and threats against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community in the United States.”

The resolution claims a study found over 400 cases of anti-Asian discrimination related to COVID-19 between February 7 and March 9.

The resolution takes particular aim at phrases such as “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus” and “Kung Flu” for perpetrating “anti-Asian stigma.”

It calls on the U.S. to “recommit” to building an inclusive society by “prioritizing language access and inclusivity in communication practices.”

Could you highlight the words "ban on free speech".

Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That"s right, the Left split up free speech and invented a different type of speech called "hate speech".
"Hate speech" is different from other types of speech so it's not included in the "free" type 'cause they don't like it.
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

So, what part of free speech is yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater?

Is that included in free speech, or is it different from other types of speech? If so, how does it differ?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

FYI....Last fall, Harris demanded that Twitter shut down Trump's account. So yes, she most certainly does want to ban free speech.

Twitter is a private entity.

They have no obligation to protect or provide for anyone's free speech.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm playing with, "Flu Man-Chu" myself.

Keep an eye out for Charlie and his number one sons.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
She actually gets PAID to grandstand like this with our money!
It's a cruel, cruel world.

I know. I don’t know if I hate her because she’s evil or if I’m just jealous.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

That"s right, the Left split up free speech and invented a different type of speech called "hate speech".
"Hate speech" is different from other types of speech so it's not included in the "free" type 'cause they don't like it.
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

So, what part of free speech is yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater?

Is that included in free speech, or is it different from other types of speech? If so, how does it differ

If you think yelling fire in a crowded room and saying Kung flu are the same, then your brain isn’t fully formed and there is no point in wasting our time. Analogies are crutches for the lazy brained.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Export her to China.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with PC. It is all about the close ties these people have with the CCP.

In a non Google search engine, search using term, Democrat ties to China. You will be amazed. Honestly, I thought you had figured that out by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join