It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Apaches over my house but not on the radar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
so just now 6 apaches flew over my neighborhood and i looked on flight radar and they are not on there, it looked like they were packing arms as well

why didnt they show up and why are they flying formations of suburbia ?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
I didn't think helicopters show up on those radar tracking platforms do they?? Its clearly just training no doubt.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What armament did you see, and where are you located?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I get them here in the hill country between Austin and Ft Hood Texas.
Flying low and LOUD .Sometimes up to 6 Apache other times its Chinooks and Black Hawks .
But armed I have not seen. Interesting. I would have noticed at least some armament
as low as they fly over me.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
so just now 6 apaches flew over my neighborhood and i looked on flight radar and they are not on there, it looked like they were packing arms as well

Doesn't the radar not see anything until a certain height?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Do you have your own radar?
edit on 21/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You left a really key part of your post out which is where you are located.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you're using flightradar 24 or similar ADS-B, military aircraft don't show up on that app AFAIK.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Military aircraft operating in mission areas, such as MOAs don't have to transmit ADS-B, and I haven't seen a US Apache transmitting.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ive seen them slinging empty rocket pods and fuel tanks, and of course the 30mm cannon but the Hellfire racks have always been empty unless at an airshow.

My scientific wild ass guess is they were actively enforcing the speed limit by aircraft like some signs claim.
edit on 21-5-2020 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i live in Rochester NY and the sighting was at most 5 mins before i made the post heading north.

i knew right away what they were before i saw them. And it looked like they were carring hellfires but that could have just been shadows playing tricks

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Unless they're part of predeployment training, which would be NTC or one of the big ranges, if they were carrying them they were CATM.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They represent a show of Force by the High Command to protect you from incoming distress you were unware of.Just relax and go with it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Funny you mention this, I had to deliver to a store today in the east of England. Driving a long a main arterial road. Glanced to my right and it was almost like an Apache was shadowing me (obviously not) but it was real low and looked huge. Had an hours wait at the store while waiting two in formation flew over

Nothing strange though I think Apaches are based somewhere near me in the south east/east of England and see them quite regularly

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If the aircraft is flying under 150 miles per hour the radar cancels them out.

This is so the radar does not show cars on the highways.

If they are using a military IFF they are canceled out

And not showing a transponder they don't show under 1500 feet.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Funny you mention this, I had to deliver to a store today in the east of England. Driving a long a main arterial road. Glanced to my right and it was almost like an Apache was shadowing me (obviously not) but it was real low and looked huge. Had an hours wait at the store while waiting two in formation flew over

Nothing strange though I think Apaches are based somewhere near me in the south east/east of England and see them quite regularly

Hey...relax...that Wolf you see once in a while just hanging around you is simply out running errands and has absolutely no interest in you....in fact....lol...its PURE COINCIDENCE that you and the Wolf even happened to cross paths....so please please just put that big ole Wolf right out of your pretty little meatbag mind.....ROFLMAO.

There is no such thing as coincidence that's just not how our Universe works.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I saw a U-2 flying over my neighborhood. Looked like Just took off near the old Mather Airforce base in California.

About 2 days ago.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Hey I don’t mind, it’s just a shame I was driving my truck and could really get a good look at it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Would have been Beale. They're only about 50 miles apart by road.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why are people talking about RADAR? No flight tracking site uses radar AFAIK.

I've seen UK Apaches come up on ADSB exchange but nothing US.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join