It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal: What's her story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've been at GodlikeProduction forums and there have been multiple threads relating to Sorcha Faal.

She has her own website: whatdoesitmean.com...

But really, I need to know: who is this Sorcha Faal? What's her background? Her schooling? Upbringing? Her website have no autobiography. Some people think she knows what she's talking about, some people think she's just spinning nonsenses.

Me? I haven't gotten the foggiest idea who's right? I'm trying to get the gist of Sorcha Faal and her backgrounds.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just another fraud it appears. I did a little reading. It is not conclusive, but it doesnt look good either.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi, the Oleneo:

I've seen her writings too and have no idea. Thing is, I don't really trust all the stuff going around unless I sit and prove it out to be true. It's only one person's opinion anyway. I have found that a lot of people hate the US, even some of them living in the US hate the US, and a lot of the people living here and hating us, if they were to go to a third-world country, see what it's like, might have second thoughts, then proceed to kiss the ground that they walk on in America.

And I have also found out that those who hate us usually are jealous. It just works out that way, so to me, she sounds jealous. And that's my honest opinion.

Tiza

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense that if one was to visit a third-world country they would come back to the US and kiss the ground. But what happens if they visit a first-world democracy with a viable economy and find out that the US is the only first-world country that doesn't provide universal healthcare for all it's citizens, has worse schools, more homeless per capita, more prisoners per capita than anywhere in the world including China, and ranks 17 in standard of living. I think they would become quite critical and want change at that point.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mirthful Me has contributed a wonderful thread on ATS about this:

Please check out :

THIS THREAD

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have been researching Sorhca Faal's claims, especially regarding her reports on the "Watchers". I have concluded she is telling the truth on everything she reports; however, she exaggerates the truth some. I will give you some sources to research: Go to Alienshift.com click on HARP, NWO, Mars, etc.
go to youtube.com and search for Sumerian Tablets or go to Zecharia Sitchin's website. Watch Larry King Dec. 31st, 2008 broadcast. Watch the 1976 documentary "Ancient Astronauts" on In Search Of..also on youtube.com.

Now Religion : on youtube.com search for Naomi Wolf; Destruction of America, and Secret Rulers of the World, pay attention to video 7-9. Her father was a Freemason 33rd degree. Then search for Khazaria Jews Read the Jewish book of Kabala (sp) It will explain how we are just sheep and they are gods. Then go to Google video and look at the Zeigest Movie Addendum, it's disturbing information, but you have to watch the entire video to understand what is going on today with the Palestinians and Israelites, and also with India and Pakistan. Also, read the lost book of Enoch which was allegedly kept out of the Bible from Constantine and the council of Nicea.

Research everything Sorcha Faal claims, then get out a box of tissue and cry for a week about all of the lies we have been told. And how our own government has been planning for our destruction. Then, research secret societies , like the Illuminati, Freemason, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commision. Then cry again for another week. Don't forget to kick yourself in the butt for all those years you never questioned the "Secrets" behind Secret Societies. Research who owns and control all of our media, then it will come to you, why our reporters only tell us 30% of the truth. We can't protest, we can't fight, because they have underground concentration camps already in place.
They have been planning this for years. Here are SOME of the order of our destruction. Fall of Markets-World War III,Marshall Law-Enforcing Patriot Act, Avarian Flu-Quarantine, chemical threat, all which will lead to our Death and Destruction. I just HOPE OBAMA will not fall in line. So far, according to Sorcha, he seems fully aware of what is going on. Read Michael Chertof's latest report about 5 year threat...Think about what Pres. Bush said, "you are either with us, or against us." The real terrorist are not who we think.

Research, Research, Research there is tons of information out there, you will see.

top topics

join