It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Bet You Stay Home Now You Hypokrits."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Really shouldn't forget which president in the 20s and 30s was having Klan bakes.

edit on 21-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is an act of domestic terrorism, same as had the church been burnt down over the race of the parishioners. If/when they catch those responsible, they should spend the remainder of their lives in federal prison for it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Let me get this straight.

If you disobey authority and exercise your 1st Amendment rights, people are now torching your place to worship?

The KKK is back!

Keep
Karens
Kloseted

The KKK in common understanding, is the Klu Klux Klan. I'm fairly sure they never really went away, they just expanded their racist views to include others, like Mexicans and Chinese, and re-branded as the 'Alt-Right'.

They rebranded themselves 'progressive' and created hypenated americanisms that are clearly RACIST. Push gun control that's also clearly racist.

So while true they never went away their cavemen ideology gets projected on to others and create bull crap political neologisms like ALT RIGHT because some how white supremacist,nazi, bigot no longer hold any real meaning.

Because it's been used so much no one buys their snip anymore.

Without doubt, the Alt-Right is racist, Nazi, bigoted, and white supremacist, as are the KKK. Neither group pushes gun control.

Gun control isn't a racial issue as far as I can see.

To the Alt-Right and the KKK, everyone else is a 'progressive' or a 'liberal'. When you look across the political spectrum from an extreme right wing perspective, everything else appears to be on the left.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is.

Gun control isn't a racial issue as far as I can see.

Especially in those progressive 'utopia's' like Chicago and LA

First it was the natives.

Moved on to 'blacks'.

And now everyone.

Without doubt, the Alt-Right is racist, Nazi, bigoted, and white supremacist, as are the KKK. Neither group pushes gun control.

Complete and utter GARBAGE.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
After giving it some more thought, I think the KKK should stand for;

Krazy
Karen
Klub

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Actually, the Ku Klux Klan isn't nearly the force it once was.

In the Roaring 20's there were quite literally millions of members nationwide, certainly hundreds of thousands. You didn't get anywhere in politics, anywhere else, without dealing with them in some fashion. My grandpa, who was a county sheriff during the late 20's, and through to the end of WW2, had dealing with them. Most of them peaceful, but not all of them. Oddly enough, he was just as unpopular with the Klan, as he was with the FBI. Mostly because he didn't allow them to operate in his county.

You tube has some archival type footage of marches by the Klan down Pennsylvania in Washington DC that you might find informative.

For the most part, the Klan is all but dead, though they will still raise their hoods upon occasion.

Like at the Unite the Right rallies?

Disturbing photos of the modern-day Ku Klux Klan - CBS News

+4 more 
link   

You literally have one of the primary icons of the Alt-Right in your avatar, pissing about him having been silenced. Curious, that.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Let me get this straight.

If you disobey authority and exercise your 1st Amendment rights, people are now torching your place to worship?

The KKK is back!

Keep
Karens
Kloseted

The KKK in common understanding, is the Klu Klux Klan. I'm fairly sure they never really went away, they just expanded their racist views to include others, like Mexicans and Chinese, and re-branded as the 'Alt-Right'.

New zealanders would know and recognize their own.
You know
Church shootings and all.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Since by that time, the Klan had been around for nearly 70 years, the available Presidents to blame pretty much covered the gamut of politics.

But to cover the 20's, 30's, and 40's...

Wilson was a Democrat. Harding, a Republican. Coolidge, a Republican. Hoover, a Republican. Roosevelt, a Democrat. Truman, a Democrat.

Seems a fairly even split, to me.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why would an academic be in Mississippi, be outside of their safe little academic institutional world, and have such horrendous spelling?

Clearly, you haven't though your opinion through sufficiently.

Because of the spelling...

What of the other things?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am telling you guys. The comical misspelling of "Hypokrits" is a dead give away that the arsonists are trying way too hard to make this look like it was someone other than themselves. Having lived in the deep south for over 40 years, at least half of these type of crimes end up being perpetrated by the "victims".

Poop Swastikas at Missouri University
Jussie Smollett
etc. etc. etc.

I am calling it now. The building owner did this, probably through hiring the arsonists. The church is going to be rich from the knee-jerk 'go fund me' donations.

Like I said, all of the churches are open in Mississippi. Why target any particular church, and why now? .... because the creditors can now collect mortgage and utility payments.
edit on 5/21/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I hope the arson case gets prosecuted as a HATE CRIME.

I mean if bacon gets a dude 15 years.

I'd imagine burning down a church should get the # life.

Unfortunately a life sentence in the US doesn't mean that.

I agree that this is a hate crime, though.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Alright.

But so far as alt right and other crap.

Only one side ever elected a kkk member to office, and when he died his party cried.

That was Senator Robert Byrd.

Not really an even split in modern times.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

That was my first thought on reading this as well. Reminds me of the other spray painted hate crime messages that tend to end up being self inflicted in order to advance an agenda of some kind.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

You may have a point.

All to often people perpetrate these crimes against themselves for financial gain.

I almost hope that it was done by the building owner or pastor.

Because if it wasn't, then the authoritarian douche-waffles who want authoritarian rule and are anti-Constitutional are becoming more brazen.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Only one side ever elected a kkk member to office, and when he died his party cried.

That we know of...

You have to remember that during that span of time, you didn't go anywhere in politics without Klan approval, or at best, indifference in most places, especially the south. My Grandfather did, but he was the exception, in many ways but that's my bias talking, to the rule.

My guess is that there were many that remained in the closet, so to speak.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like I said, the timing is very suspect. The churches have been open in Mississippi for a couple of weeks. The governor even gave them official guidelines this week. Why target this particular church (that does not have a very large congregation at all)? Why does the church burn down exactly one week before creditors are allowed to come after you for mortgage and utility debts?

The spray painting with words misspelled on purpose is just asinine. Why spray paint a message if you actually intend to burn down the building that the message is on? Who would read it?

This is designed to get the heart strings pulled for donations, on top of the insurance pay-out. I guarantee the insurance inspector is going to dig through their financial records with a fine tooth comb.

This is total BS. The fact that the Mississippi Governor, Tate Reeves, is using this as a rallying cry for his christian base tells me all I need to know about this incident.

edit on 5/21/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kind of odd that we've actually reached a point that we hope it's insurance fraud, isn't it??

Me, too. Otherwise, this speaks to something totally out of whack in our society.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My guess is that there were many that remained in the closet, so to speak.

Not so much in the closet.

And then there's 'blackface' Northram.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ps.

Would some correct the arsonist's spelling ?

I'm like the last person who should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join