It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Bet You Stay Home Now You Hypokrits."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
...Not MY words (I spel good)...but the above message was found spray painted on the charred remains of the First Pentecostal Church of Holly Springs in Mississippi.

It seems this church had been fighting a legal battle to continue to hold services during the CV lockdown.

Sometime between 2-4am. on Wednesday morning, the church was set ablaze and police are now officially ruling the destruction as arson.

THIS is the extent to which some will now go to enforce compliance with lockdown orders. Perhaps, the arsonist(s) were also making known their hatred of Christians, as well, but the message left behind seems this act was meant to be a warning to everyone that disobedience will NOT be tolerated.
Standing up for one's constitutional rights in the time of Covid-19...now has more consequences than fines or jail.
I fear we will see more of this behavior.

Devastating Mississippi church fire investigated as arson

www.foxnews.com...

+26 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me get this straight.

If you disobey authority and exercise your 1st Amendment rights, people are now torching your place to worship?

The KKK is back!

Keep
Karens
Kloseted

+14 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow that's pretty crazy!

Covid was like the most successful Psy Op of the modern age. I believe they are going to use all the data from this to set up the next big Lie to brainwash everyone with.

The next few PsyOps will probably change life as we know it so drastically that everyone will finally revolt and demand a NWO, lol.

Just watch.

+16 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"Hypokrits" I would say the person is most likely a far left academia nutter.

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This may sound callous, but it is my opinion that this was likely an arson performed by the building's owners. Think about it... very few tithes or donations pouring in the last few months, likely behind on the mortgage. This fire and the graffiti are obviously a ploy to get an insurance pay-out and a huge 'go-fund-me'. Many times in these situations, the 'victims' are actually the perpetrators.

Why would anyone target a particular church in Mississippi right now? Almost all of them are open for business. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you disobey authority and exercise your 1st Amendment rights, people are now torching your place to worship?

The KKK is back!

Keep
Karens
Kloseted

The KKK in common understanding, is the Klu Klux Klan. I'm fairly sure they never really went away, they just expanded their racist views to include others, like Mexicans and Chinese, and re-branded as the 'Alt-Right'.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm gonna chalk that up to a chicom 19 death.

Poor church.

We will rebuild them.

Make them better than it was before.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
what a stupid thing to happen.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Covid was like the most successful Psy Op of the modern age.

Without any question.

It's certainly beat Russia stole my election.

+29 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Okay, Kevin

+8 more 
link   

This is the new patriotism. Remember, the California governor said "snitches get rewards".

+13 more 
link   

Okay, Kevin

Fun fact, Karen is Kevin with a sex change.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
"Hypokrits" I would say the person is most likely a far left academia nutter.

While I agree that it is a nutter, it is far more likely to be a yokel with an axe to grind against religious belief.

Why would an academic be in Mississippi, be outside of their safe little academic institutional world, and have such horrendous spelling?

Clearly, you haven't though your opinion through sufficiently.

+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The KKK is back!

Keep
Karens
Kloseted

The KKK in common understanding, is the Klu Klux Klan. I'm fairly sure they never really went away, they just expanded their racist views to include others, like Mexicans and Chinese, and re-branded as the 'Alt-Right'.

They rebranded themselves 'progressive' and created hypenated americanisms that are clearly RACIST. Push gun control that's also clearly racist.

So while true they never went away their cavemen ideology gets projected on to others and create bull crap political neologisms like ALT RIGHT because some how white supremacist,nazi, bigot no longer hold any real meaning.

Because it's been used so much no one buys their snip anymore.
edit on 21-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

the church was set ablaze

THIS is the extent to which some will now go to enforce compliance with lockdown orders.

Wow, what a violation of your first amendment!

I wonder who was behind this.
The same people who call you extremists or far-right conspiracy theorists for having a different opinion or just wanting to go on with your life post-corona are paradoxally those who commit such acts.

The extent to which the media and governments can cause fear is truly shocking. These people have been weaponized to push an agenda and a 'new normal' and can't think clearly anymore.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why would an academic be in Mississippi, be outside of their safe little academic institutional world, and have such horrendous spelling?

Clearly, you haven't though your opinion through sufficiently.

Because of the spelling...

+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I hope the arson case gets prosecuted as a HATE CRIME.

I mean if bacon gets a dude 15 years.

I'd imagine burning down a church should get the # life.
edit on 21-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Okay, Kevin

You got that wrong, too, Barbara.

DC Cowboys
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Actually, the Ku Klux Klan isn't nearly the force it once was.

In the Roaring 20's there were quite literally millions of members nationwide, certainly hundreds of thousands. You didn't get anywhere in politics, anywhere else, without dealing with them in some fashion. My grandpa, who was a county sheriff during the late 20's, and through to the end of WW2, had dealing with them. Most of them peaceful, but not all of them. Oddly enough, he was just as unpopular with the Klan, as he was with the FBI. Mostly because he didn't allow them to operate in his county.

You tube has some archival type footage of marches by the Klan down Pennsylvania in Washington DC that you might find informative.

For the most part, the Klan is all but dead, though they will still raise their hoods upon occasion.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The big KKK gathering in Charlottesville from around the country was about 30, another known gathering in Ohio was about 9. The KKK are basically failed white people who blame their life failures on others...that is about it for them today. To suggest they re branded to be alt right that is really stretching it as their numbers are dismally small. We have about 2 million minority gang members and I wouldn't label them alt left, so there are a lot of different groups out there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join