It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Asked for a Covid-19 Antibody Test / My Doctor Talked me Out of It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How do they determine and confirm false readings?

Think about it, if you're alleged to have provided a false negative/positive what test do they use to provide this information and if it's more accurate why bother with the first test kits?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks. As I write this I have weird pressure on parts of my body. Not painful but annoying.

I am curious because I have searched and can't find any information, I have been having a feeling like if i had an object stuck to my upper right back. A feeling of pressure like I have something sitting there.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

A personal observation medically?

He knew you were going away, rt? Had no real symptoms progressive, rt?

If he tested you...and you currently have the virus...then you aren't going anyplace for 14 days.

He may have did you a favor...by not agreeing... at least not now.
edit on 21-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Not if he has it and passes it on to his elderly family members and kills them.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They don't want an antibody test, let alone a cheap one. It's already been told to us that that is how things are going to pan out. IIRC Bill Gates (of hell) openly stated during an AMA that they don't want to see billions of people running around with antibodies.

PEOPLE WITH ANTIBODIES DON'T NEED A VACCINE.

The money is in the vaccine, and then the next vaccine and then the next vaccine and then t...................

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You must understand what covid really is to understand the confusion with diagnosis and testing.

You must accept viruses are a great global lie.You must understand the reality of antibodies and what they are and do is a huge lie globally and this is how they manipulate research and tests.

You must understand the testing is as much of a Money Monger fraud as anything else is...the people who brought you the illness have been stopped but have now brought you the bastardised test for it?....to keep people confused and sick and dieing…..lol...they cannot be trusted....to intentionally confuse or delay the issue now is tantamount to murder in almost every Country in the World.

You must use and trust your own critical thinking.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 5/21/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
I don’t know how accurate that article was though either!
If they are asking for volunteers who have had the virus, to donate plasma to people who are sick with the virus, then it must be accurate enough to be able to prove that!

They say there are no false positives with the Lyme test, only false negatives. Maybe it’s similar to that?
So if it’s positive, I’ll be glad! If it’s negative, I’ll be disappointed & will probably wait until they have a different one & try again.

WOQ

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

You won't get a false positive. You may get a false negative if the test is not sensitive enough to detect a low count.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
That was a swab test looking for the virus.
Mine was a blood test checking for antibodies.

WOQ

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Exactly!!!

I found out first hand how messed up the CDC’s guidelines are.
My first Lyme test, an Elisa, was negative, even though I had two bulls eye rashes & a bunch of symptoms!
Done, go home, you’re fine! Ended up having to be life flighted!

But if I had tested positive with the Elisa test, they would have done a Western Blot to confirm it!
Seems like it should be the other way around! Especially if there are signs & symptoms & you get a negative! Why bother confirming a positive? What does that even say about their confidence in their own tests?

Then they went & changed the guidelines. It used to be, one band meant equivocal, anymore than that meant positive.
Now, you have to have three out of five bands to be considered positive! That’s like saying you’re a little bit pregnant! Or, you have stage two cancer, but we don’t treat until it’s at least stage three! That’s why there are thousands of people who’s Lyme went chronic!

That’s really comparing apples to oranges though, because Lyme is a bacteria, not a virus. Just using it as an example of how really messed up the CDC is! 😡

WOQ

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Or he tests negative...and in a couple days, catches it after his test...and passes it to them as well.

1st Responder

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So the wife got flu in early February & was hospitalized for 5 days!
First influenza test, negative. We're not talking COVID19 testing, a simple influenza screen.
She tested positive for influenza-A, negative for -B. We both got antivirals.
So here comes May - wife again feels ill, this time it's "tele-health" video phone with the doctor.
Now we go to the COVID19 drive through testing facility, nose swab aaaaand a 3 day wait for results.
Negative! Not sure whether this was an antibody test or not but my point is...
If results from a simple screening test that's been around for ages are STILL inaccurate & suspect - do we really have any confidence in the accuracy of new tests on a new strain?

ganjoa

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Or he tests negative...and in a couple days, catches it after his test...and passes it to them as well.

1st Responder

Highly unlikely, and has nothing to do with him being better off not knowing if he has it so he can go.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasobservingquietly
So if it’s positive, I’ll be glad! If it’s negative, I’ll be disappointed & will probably wait until they have a different one & try again.

Enjoy your fear/panic. I'll just keep my immune system strong, eat right, and enjoy living my life.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Here's a video made by a doctor explaining as to why the Covid-19 tests are inaccurate. The entire video is NOT about testing. Its basically about what they are finding in autopsies. He touches on the testing portion.

Doctor

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

1st Responder

Highly unlikely, and has nothing to do with him being better off not knowing if he has it so he can go.

And absolutely a 100% potential to catch it, have it, or not.

Then, if worried, just go get it himself.

In Michigan, no appt, no charge, no docs slip, and anyone can get it.

Results are immediate

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Xtrozero

Here's a video made by a doctor explaining as to why the Covid-19 tests are inaccurate. The entire video is NOT about testing. Its basically about what they are finding in autopsies. He touches on the testing portion.

Doctor

Cool thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join