It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia City Threw Democrats Out Of Office Results “Stunning Almost Beyond Words”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

My father died in July of 2019 and he got a check that I had to look up instructions to return . I am waiting to see if he gets a letter to see if he wants a mail in ballot . This is in Michigan and you better believe they will pull out all the stops to have the Democratic candidate win .

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank you Lord! Staunton is one of those very average small cities in Va. This bodes well for our state indeed!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I've said this on ATS before. My Mother voted in the 2012 Presidential Election. That's kind of funny since she passed away in 2010. She lived with me for several years and we voted at the same polling place. I was the second person in the door the morning (I had to catch a plane later in the day) and her info was all filled out in the book with a signature that wasn't hers.

In the 2016 Presidential election I was asked to witness when a poll worker changed a woman's ballot to what she wanted it to be. The woman had picked a straight Republican ticket, yet Hilary was selected. That happened several times in the County I live in. A County Judge said it was a calibration error in programming the touchscreen. Yeah! Right! I've programmed touchscreens. I ran into the Judge a bit later and said "calibration error my ass". He wasn't happy.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Somehow when you allow mail in voting and take away all fraud protections tons of people vote for it.

When you say tons, who are you talking about?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The next war will be Americans vs Democrats...

Democrats are running on radical ideas that are huge gambles to the economy and moral fabric of the country.

And the kicker is they push these ideas in hopes of failure because they believe the country should suffer like their 3rd world family members

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
double post
edit on 23-5-2020 by kyosuke because: double post

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I'll just leave this here.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't count the eggs before their hatched.

At this point it's 50/50 odds who takes power.

I still expect the 2020 election to be rigged even bigger than the 2016 election was.
Yep. I feel cautiously optimistic, but I remember all too well how Democrats were so certain they’d beat Trump. My worst fear coming into this election year was a recession occurring before November. Boy, did that fear ever materialize! I worry that conservatives and folks who are tired of the Dems might think it’s in the bag and not vote. I don’t wanna think about the consequences if Trump loses. Despite his many flaws, he’s our only hope of turning this country around.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nice! We're going to do it again!

You copy that democrats?

Let's throw them out of every office.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Let's not kid ourselves, the consequences is a national split followed by total war likely probably hypothetical

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join