It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia City Threw Democrats Out Of Office Results “Stunning Almost Beyond Words”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: neo96

They could use a fall from grace.

God,Allah,Aqua Buddah willing.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Funny how there are no ID issues coming up over that $1200 stimulus money. Just saying.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Something just occurred to me while reading this thread. A while back one of our Democrat members suggested that ATS was turning into a right wing shill-fest. After months of reading both sides, I dispute his claim because I've noticed a couple of things:

Democrats by and large are anti-Trump, anti-individual and anti-Constitution. What do I mean by that? I'm not going to spend a lot of time with paragraphs upon paragraphs and links and BS that can be read either way, this is just my observation. Most (not all) Democrats I've either seen or heard believe that Trump is a baffoon that has no business being in politics. Arguments aside, the fact is the man knows business and we need a businessman to run our economy. He knows how foreign leaders operate and we needed someone that knows how to deal with them. Forget Trump's personality, no one except the Left cares about that because his actions are much different. I believe he spouts off in part to inflame Democrat tempers to expose them and in some cases just to piss them off. I get it. Nobody in the Democrat party of his ability has stepped forward, they keep pushing One World idiots to the top of their party.

Most Democrats are not in favor of letting people be who they are and do what they want, following our laws, obviously. They tend to berate anyone that thinks or acts differently and will not tolerate any one person's behavior if it differs from theirs. They also do not like someone being able to do things the way they choose if it goes against their Democrat beliefs. If someone for example wants to own a semi-auto rifle, because Democrats don't "approve", they don't want anyone to have them. Dems want everyone to follow their beliefs, their rules, screw individuality, they want compliance. Period. They will go to extremes to destroy anyone that doesn't agree with them. Most also do not care about our rights, or how the government is supposed to be limited by the Constitution, they want to tear out those pesky amendments that they don't like. Why don't they like them? Because they get in their way of doing things the way they want to, not the best way for the country.

So that brings me to my epiphany: Many Democrats on this site are quiet, calm, peaceful and don't stir things up. However, because there are a few dozen who will not use facts, will not listen to facts, will not participate in orderly discussions but resort to a handful of standard Democrat talking points and will not use emotional or intellectual intelligence in their arguments, I believe that is the reason we don't see too many Dems posting here, much less participating in discussions.

I'm open-minded enough to at least listen to other arguments. Many Dems are not. Many Reps are not as well, but the last few years have shown me a side of Dems I've never seen to this extent - rabid, vitriolic, hateful and spiteful. And I'm 57 years old, it's not like I'm fresh out of high school. I have a staunch conservative father and a staunch liberal mother. I grew up hearing both sides. What separates the good from the bad is can you be an adult and have an honest conversation? If not, go play on the Daily K or Beast where the lunatics hang out. I want to see real, hardcore intelligence in discussions from the Left, something we rarely see here. Then our Democrat friends just might see why these latest elections are going to Republicans, not Democrats.

The mindset of the current Democrat party is scary - Take our rights away, we don't deserve them. Take our jobs and money away, we don't deserve those either. Do what we say, not what we do. We control everything about you, you just don't realize it yet. Ladies and gentlemen, this is being realized now. Finally. And we're seeing it in spots here and there. The thing is, once this momentum starts, we can't let up. Our founders knew the corrupt minds of man and planned for that. Are we that ignorant that we will ignore it until our country collapses?

Nope. It's time Democrats paid the piper in the election booth, then in the courts.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Funny how there are no ID issues coming up over that $1200 stimulus money. Just saying.

They need ID to file taxes too.

Asking ID for voting is voter suppression has been D's longest running lie for years.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well it only went to people with I think tax returns in the last two years. That is how they validated income and who should get what. There is also a process to validate online tax returns in the first place, so your point is moot as everyone is pre-validated and the money went to them, not them sending anything in. Having a voter id would be as easy as a bar code reading it to verify if you are registered to vote in the first place, and that it is actually you.

230 million people have a driver license and over 90% of adults have some form of official photo ID, In 2021 you will not be able to fly without a REAL ID, or passport. Low 60% is the typical turnout and the Primaries are dismal, so there are a lot of people who could vote, but just do not care...

I'm not against mailings as long as the identification process is as good as tax returns identifications. Knowing if someone is dead, or if the mailings are not actually real people would need to be setup correctly.

edit on 21-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

This is the game plan of the current Democrat Party. They accomplished number 15 a while back.

www.beliefnet.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

This is the game plan of the current Democrat Party. They accomplished number 15 a while back.

www.beliefnet.com...

Aren't homosexuals killed in communist countries...

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Asking ID for voting is voter suppression has been D's longest running lie for years.

I remember a few years ago their example was the 98 year old black great great grandma who has zero ID of any kind...
To cases like this and for disabled people we could have someone actually go to their house now and enroll them in person, online on the spot. Technology is right there at our finger tips as it wasn't even 10 years ago and actual paper mailings is like still using a VHS.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Somehow I don't buy it.

She had to be draw some sort of government benefits, and ID is required by all.

Even doctors require it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Somehow I don't buy it.

She had to be draw some sort of government benefits, and ID is required by all.

Even doctors require it.

And if true that is like the only case in 330 million people...lol

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I remember a few years ago their example was the 98 year old black great great grandma who has zero ID of any kind...
To cases like this and for disabled people we could have someone actually go to their house now and enroll them in person, online on the spot. Technology is right there at our finger tips as it wasn't even 10 years ago and actual paper mailings is like still using a VHS.

There are a handful of extreme examples... but that is what they are extreme. 99.9% of functioning adults can get ID. By their logic, nobody anywhere should be required to show ID because 1 out of 1 million people may have an issue getting the ID.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

There are a handful of extreme examples... but that is what they are extreme. 99.9% of functioning adults can get ID. By their logic, nobody anywhere should be required to show ID because 1 out of 1 million people may have an issue getting the ID.

In today'd techno world they would be very small issues...Hell the Governor could make it an photo op where they personally give the ID, that is how few of cases there actually would be.

I'm suggesting that voter fraud is rather small today and it seems to mainly be where "boxes" in such and such district get misplaced. I think in FL people were delivering the boxes in the back of their car solo, so there is issues with that too. Voting machines also can be hacked, so what is the best way as 100% voter mailings would seem to fall under the same line of possible wide spread fraud too.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
An ID costs to much.

Therefore I don't need one to buy a firearm.

It's gun owner supression.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"shall not be infringed."

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

"shall not be infringed."

Yet we let them get away with infringing daily. We are suckers.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Tyranny isn't popular?

Can't be.

Who would have thought?

Somehow when you allow mail in voting and take away all fraud protections tons of people vote for it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's the Dem argument for voting.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Weird how that works, right?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Better left unsaid.
edit on 2152020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's how you know they don't actually believe their arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join