It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mika Brzezinski Melts Down Goes Full ‘Karen’ over Trump Tweets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She has blood in her eyes, and perhaps somewhere else too....

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MRinder

I've never been to Vegas, a hooker in Brooklyn will verify.

I get the sarcasm but I must say, this man named DB has been to Vegas guys.
Don’t let him fool you!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
His tweets are always funny

Now. We don’t hear much from former Presidents. Only time to time do any of them comment on any current events etc

But when this great presidency comes to an end, the tweets and the commentary WILL NOT STOP

I think that ‘former’ President Trump is going to be a whole lot more vocal (and funny) than he is right now

The left will remain the same though. Openly pushing for censorship and the banning of free speech on every platform on earth, every single day.

They’re pathetic

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I wonder what Karen's New Normal will be like today and will she actually get to speak to the Manager of Twitter? My guess is that Twitter support gets a million calls today from people saying "This is Karen Brzezinski and I demand to speak to the Manager of Twitter!"

Twitter support says "what is this in regards too, Ma'am?"

Karen says: "Trump is using your platform to pick on my husband and I demand you stop it."

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
She actually said Trump could have prevented the virus? What kind of drugs is she on? Or has she gone completely insane?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The kind that aren't legal.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MRinder

I've never been to Vegas, a hooker in Brooklyn will verify.

I get the sarcasm but I must say, this man named DB has been to Vegas guys.
Don’t let him fool you!

I never saw DB there...because I've never been to Vegas either.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, she definitely has the “may I speak to the manager” haircut. Probably an eco friendly minivan as well.

These trigger tweets from him make all the other stupid ones tolerable. This is pro level button pushing here folks.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I can’t image living my life consumed with so much hatred for one person, yr after yr, 24/7. I assume her and Joe sit around at night thinking of new ways to smear their hate the following day. What a sad and pathetic way to live a good portion of one’s life.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Can't say I'm in 100% agreement with much of what has been posted in this thread nor am I a massive fan of Russell Brand.

BUT, I've got to say I thought it was great the way he made the presenters look like shallow, inane, incompetent half-wits and he did make one or two good points.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Look, I'm no fan Mika... And I know full well her father's outlook on the world...

But it's understandable someone losing thier cool when thier spouse is being publicly discussed.

Humorous ? Perhaps, but this is more a walk away and shake your head thing, like is anyone honestly surprised she wants manager ? Lol.

And Joe prolly killed her 😁

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join