It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mika Brzezinski Melts Down Goes Full ‘Karen’ over Trump Tweets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

MSNBC's popular Mika (TheMorningJoeShow) sees some tweets from Trump on the air and goes berzerk and demands Twitter take down TrumpTweets !!

She's always been a bit mental but this was better than normal 😆😆

Trump eluded that her Husband Psycho Joe Scarborough was involved in the mysterious death of a staffer when he was in Congress some years back.

🚨
The Trump Tweets

💥😆

Mika Brzezinski Melts Down, Goes Full ‘Karen’ over Trump Tweets

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski had a full meltdown both on the air and on Twitter Wednesday over a few tweets from President Donald Trump.

The far-left Brzezinski freaked out during a segment on the basement-rated Morning Joe, basically because Trump dares to fight back against Mika and her husband Joe Scarborough, who regularly lie about Trump and smear him as a liar, racist, and Nazi.

But Mika didn’t go the full-Karen until she got to this part of her tantrum, where she demanded to talk to Twitter’s manager — which should make anyone with a heart and soul laugh out loud.

“First of all, Twitter, you shouldn’t be allowing this; and you should be taking these tweets down, and you should be ashamed of yourself,” Karen said. And then came the best part: “You’ll be hearing from me on this, because this is BS.”

+2 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just another example of Trump controlling the news cycle...tables are turned...how do they like it...
Looks like Mika was triggered, have a nice day Mika...say Hi to Joe for us.

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC's popular Mika (TheMorningJoeShow) sees some tweets from Trump on the air and goes berzerk and demands Twitter take down TrumpTweets !!

She's always been a bit mental but this was better than normal 😆😆

Trump eluded that her Husband Psycho Joe Scarborough was involved in the mysterious death of a staffer when he was in Congress some years back.

🚨
The Trump Tweets

💥😆

Mika Brzezinski Melts Down, Goes Full ‘Karen’ over Trump Tweets

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski had a full meltdown both on the air and on Twitter Wednesday over a few tweets from President Donald Trump.

The far-left Brzezinski freaked out during a segment on the basement-rated Morning Joe, basically because Trump dares to fight back against Mika and her husband Joe Scarborough, who regularly lie about Trump and smear him as a liar, racist, and Nazi.

But Mika didn’t go the full-Karen until she got to this part of her tantrum, where she demanded to talk to Twitter’s manager — which should make anyone with a heart and soul laugh out loud.

“First of all, Twitter, you shouldn’t be allowing this; and you should be taking these tweets down, and you should be ashamed of yourself,” Karen said. And then came the best part: “You’ll be hearing from me on this, because this is BS.”

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Lmao! Thanks for posting. Looks like Trump has almost broken her so he can rebuild her into something useful.

Mika = Karen
Joe = Kevin
edit on 20-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So a leftist wants censorship.

In other news, water appears to be wet.

+2 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the chuckle...

Didn’t realize this twit was still on TV.

They are ate up with TDS

+7 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If Joe was really in DC, as he claimed...why did Scarborough staffer, Lori Klausutis, have Joe scheduled for an 8 am. meeting in the same Florida office and on the morning she was found dead?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You are aware of who her father was?a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn

If her mom was a hooker in Vegas in the 80's I don't want any part of her.

Just sayin'

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If her mom was a hooker in Vegas in the 80's I don't want any part of her.

Just sayin'

You don't want any part of hooker mom or Mika?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"Where she demanded to talk to Twitter’s manager"

I'll bet all 15 people who were watching Morning Joe had a good laugh.

I saw a YouTube video that I thought was offensive. I'm going to call YouTube's boss.
Actually, comedian Jim Gaffigan does a bit where he complains to YouTube, and then pretends to get a phone call
from "Mr. YouTube".

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I've never been to Vegas, a hooker in Brooklyn will verify.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yes.
😬

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought Jan and Wayne Sylar was a joke until these two sweethearts showed up. A married news team. They can't be taken seriously on any level.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Holy #! What kind of sorry ass loser has this kind of time to burn? Is this a cry for help? I agree with Dice. She needs to call a therapist or something.
edit on 20-5-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This is how Pelosi get elected term after term. This chick is so far off the path she makes “got to pass it to see what’s in it” seem a reasonable and prudent action for evaluating a bill.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Mika may fear that she'll be Joe's next victim, if President Trump triggers him too hard?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: xuenchen
😆😆😆💥

I will be reaching out to head of twitter about their policies being violated every day by President Tump. Hope my call is taken. Please retweet if you agree

The replies to her tweet are priceless. I almost died of laughter.

Re: twitter.com...

You're right. This "Mika" lady doesn't have many fans, does she. I've still never seen her on TV. Glad I haven't missed anything.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It must be so much fun being Trump.

He is the Master of Wagging the Dog!

I can just imagine him betting everyone in the office that he can make Mika lose her mind live on TV..

BAM! A couple of tweets and she will be called Karen everywhere she goes for the rest of her life.

One of my favorite things about Trump is that he seems to really have fun even while being President. That and he can set a whole news cycle phone in hand while taking an early morning crap. Now that is effective time management .

edit on 20-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join