It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars uahirise image's with strange patterns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I come across these anomalies while looking at some uahirise images. Do you guys think these images show strange patterns?
check them out.

www.uahirise.org...

www.uahirise.org...

edit on 20-5-2020 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
artificial lakes and ruins of ancient civilization, covered my martian sand.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Looks like erosion to me.

Just a note: It's considered polite to provide links to the original images for this sort of thing.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They certainly don't look man (or, whatever) made.
You'd be amazed, even on this planet, at the crazy patterns erosion and other natural things can create: www.nationalgeographic.com...
Particularly pay attention to slide 10/12
All kinds of interesting scratchy patterns can form like this.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Looks like erosion to me.

Just a note: It's considered polite to provide links to the original images for this sort of thing.

Lets have fun and pretend there was some type of civilization with our level of tech on Mars.
3.8 billion years ago scientist believe there was a earth like atmosphere on Mars, and running water.
And lets pretend some cosmic event made them instinct. How would the ruins that old look like today.
Would we be able to see any evidence what once was, or is all buried to deep under the sand ?
I know geological mechanics are the reason for the majority pf these things.
But does "majority" blinded us from the rare events.. and sadly overlooked because what is most accepted in science.
Everyone laughed at Greek philosophers that claimed the world was round back in the day.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Some strange looking stuff on the planet, some looks like there might have been liquid flowing on there some time in the past, but it is gone now. Not my cup of tea, if there was life on Mars, it could have been way different than what we have here, heck, the same goes for the earth, the earth was probably way different many of millions of years ago too. You would think sand would have fill the old streams all up long ago..

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I have always had a theory that Mars was much more earth-like in the distant past, to which something happened to make it the barren wasteland it is today. I always find it intriguing to think what if we (humans) lived on mars and either destroyed the planet in someway, had to escape. Human evolution comes into question though. Even more interesting if you tie this theory into some early religion-origins and writings (stories).
There are so many mysteries in the universe, hoping one day to be solved.

Makes my mind race...
edit on 20-5-2020 by Shadys321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Some of those look like evidence of electrical arcing to me.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Interesting, I see a number of right angles, straight lines, even box like structure that may be indicative on earth of a buried ancient structure badly decayed over time, but this is mars so the usual crowd will always say "nothing to see here just stone's".
It is one of those thing's you have to decide for yourself, is it structure that has been missed or thought to be too ambiguous to be a threat to any potential cover up or is it just natural geological formation's on mars.

Nature can do some pretty astounding thing's but in this case I would dearly love to be able to take a shovel to that site even if I am not an archaeologist.

If you had shown that picture at the bottom to a researcher in the field of satellite archaeology and said if was in the Sahara they would probably have said it look's like ruin's but the moment you say Mars - well it's pretty obvious what the usual reply is going to be, some people actually do NOT seen anything, some people actually believe there is nothing to see and other's do not WANT to see anything.

Of course that mentality is a perfect gift for the thought police, it does not mean they are dumb or stupid just that they have there opinion's and we have ours.

I do not know what it is but I do definitely see artificiality in the formation, I would say Spacespiders idea is a very valid one though.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The top left quadrant of the photo, white lines, look similar to game trails. I wouldn't want to guess what critters were making them, if that be true.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Cohagen.
Obviously.

Someone get Doug Quaid on the line.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have found a number of features in my area on Apple maps sat view that are truly bizarre. I was looking for a few ponds and other features, but because it was a summer view a few years back, during a dry spell, the algae, pond weeds and under growth made some alien looking patterns where these ponds were. They must have been nearly dry or very shallow that year. Good resolution, it's a nice app.
edit on 20-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
The top left quadrant of the photo, white lines, look similar to game trails. I wouldn't want to guess what critters were making them, if that be true.

Those were what my eyes were drawn to in the first image as it looks like a ring road around a Martian Particle accelerator !!! Naw nothing to see he etc etc !

Otherwise thanks for posting.... Mars is always interesting IMO.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
These ones. Obviously.
fantasticworldsofedgarriceburrough.blogspot.com...

Thanks for posting that link as I owe so much to Edgar Rice Burroughs and Barsoom it would take a concerted effort to explain... Let me say this though.... I hated to read and thought books were for girls and school work boring back in the 4th or 5th grade.... That is until Harvey gave me one of the Barsoomian books and made me promise to just read 30 pages.. I started reading at 19:00 and finished around 01:30 in the morning. I read them all to include the Venus series.. Never got into the Tarzan series for some reason ? Thank you Harvey and thank you Mr. Burroughs.

Many years later I even took up fencing (the sword stuff, as living on a farm, I already knew how to make different kinds of fences..hahah) anyway thanks.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It looks like water erosion to me ,- which is awesome in and of itself, although nowadays not surprising as it wpuld have been not so long ago.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Looks just like regular martian terrain to me.

Now, the "Inca City" on Mars is the real puzzle:

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join