It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HCQ Resistance - More Evidence that Corrupt Selfish SOBs Want President Trump Out of Their Way.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Here is more good Hydroxychloroquine news, found my ATS member "Proximo" and placed in this thread:

Italy Success!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep reading. It's nearly a month old and spectacularly bogus. What else would you expect from "the pundit?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the president of the Italian Rheumatology Society was contacted directly and states that this number is completely wrong, that the society is monitoring 150 patients in its registry, 20 of whom are taking hydroxychloroquine.

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What’s your position Phage?

Are you claiming Hydroxychloroquine is a dead issue ? It won’t help nobody will never hurt nobody and it kills more people than it saves ?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm glad you're willing to chat with Phage.

(I'm not the chatty type.)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Are you claiming Hydroxychloroquine is a dead issue ?

My position is not hard to find. In this thread or others.
edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you claiming Hydroxychloroquine is a dead issue ?

My position is not hard to find. In this thread or others.

Exactly.

Orange Man Bad sums it up.

While at the same time, insulting everyone's intelligence, pretending that you are impartial.

No one notices, honest.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I've made no secret of my disdain for Trump.

That has nothing to do with my respect for science.

But Trump's disdain for science is one of the things which I disdain most about him.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I've made no secret of my disdain for Trump.

That has nothing to do with my respect for science.

But Trump's disdain for science is one of the things which I disdain most about him.

I don't think Trump has a clue about science.

In fact, I think it's obvious he's too impulsive for the patience required to make an educated decision on the matter.

His advisors and the info available to him help that matter fortunately.

Has nothing to do with HCQ being effective though, does it?

See, I don't care for Trump as a human being either, but, I envy the USA in having a leader that won't just cowtow to anything the Left dictates. A leader who speaks his mind (blunders aside), and follows up on it (the best he can, against all odds).

I still shake my head that Trump is POTUS. Though, now the head shaking has to do with how well he has done, rather, than what I thought of the mess he would make.

Go figure...

edit on 5/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with HCQ being effective though, does it?

Nope. But science has the tools to find out. Those tools are being put to use. There are randomized, controlled, and blinded experiments being conducted as we speak. There should be results available before very long.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I looked it kind of jumps around.

That’s why I was asking for clarification .

Type a couple words it’s not hard .

I would just like to get you on the record .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The record is there. No worries.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I looked it kind of jumps around.

That’s why I was asking for clarification .

Type a couple words it’s not hard .

I would just like to get you on the record .

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Do you mean like these tools ?

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS. Unfortunately, although it is perfectly legal to prescribe drugs for new indications not on the label, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that CQ and HCQ should be used for COVID-19 only in hospitalized patients in the setting of a clinical study if available. Most states are making it difficult for physicians to prescribe or pharmacists to dispense these medications.

I highlighted a couple interesting aspects .

Specially the bottom one . It seems like anyone looking for a clear crisp well researched clinical opinion . Would take into consideration the politics behind this and the manipulation of what data is being presented .

Because the manipulation of results is clearly shown with the medias presentation of the studies .

Continually calling the drug a failure but neglecting to mention that their opinion is based primarily on results with moderate to severely ill patients . Rarely mentioning that results may be favorable for the mildly infected. If they do it’s usually buried down towards the bottom of the article because the sheep only read the headlines .

Article

Studies

Clear bias against one of the principles disqualifies peoples opinions from my point of you. It’s hard to get over hate .
edit on 21-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Good choice of words.
No. Not those tools.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1943. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You did not refute the article or studies you attached the source aka genetic fallacy .

That’s a sign of weakness in your position .

By the way the doctors and peer review studies . Were not done by the AAPS.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Did you notice that they don't provide links to the studies?
Why is that, I wonder.

Gish galloping. Look it up.

edit on 5/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I’m familiar with gish gallop

I’m also familiar with this thing called copy paste .

You go to the top of the study and do this .

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Then a magical thing happens. It leads you directly to the study .

Occasionally in scholarly Google there’s problems connecting. When that happens you have to search the rest of this thing called Just plain old google .

Now we can have a discussion or just play games it’s up to you .

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Did you notice that they don't provide links to the studies?
Why is that, I wonder.

Gish galloping. Look it up.

Several of the studies are actually linked. They are all listed so if not linked, you can easily cut & paste to find them.

The contrast of the way they have treated HCQ as opposed to Remdesivir is very telling or confusing depending on which way you look at it. HCQ has been around for many years and thousands of people take it every day. It has proven (in many of the studies listed) to be effective in treating a variety of conditions but according to many in the media - it is horrible & dangerous! Remdesivir which they are much more positive about has never been tested on humans - for any reason - it has only been tested on mice. It was used to try and treat Ebola where it had little effect. It is also much more expensive and does have a negative effect on the liver but they certainly don't mention that or get their hair on fire about that.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why is he taking it if he doesn't have COVID though?

He's most likely not the only one.

What his critics do behind the scenes isn't the reality they portray.

As it turns out, he used a synthetic derivative of chloroquine in his own corona treatment regimen according to his wife’s blog posts.

C uomo uses hydroxychloroquine

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari
Incorrect there are several posters on this site that have repeated over and over this is a fake virus, or more specifically a fake pandemic .

I think I may have seen one or two, way back...

Otherwise, that is a bald faced lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join