It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HCQ Resistance - More Evidence that Corrupt Selfish SOBs Want President Trump Out of Their Way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why are you still going on about that 3 pages later?

Three pages later than what? This is the third page. I mentioned it on the second page.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

well your looking into look for information by this lady

Remember to do a review of YOUR current health - heart, immune system, blood before jumping into taking a chemical .

Good luck and don't forget to report back your findings with sources for some.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

yeah i remember reading about those old treatments and figured that was what he was talking about

www.cnn.com... ium=social&fbclid=IwAR28l-d3ELfg6k_0h76Nr-Nqcxo5dTwgmHK2q-Mf2eEz_Ubjds1KS36PSgc now NY is planing on using UV light (not like he was talking about on the blood) to decon their subway cars at night

A doctor will examine the efficiency of the lamps The MTA touts that UVC light is "an efficient, proven, and effective technology for eliminating viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19" and has been demonstrated to kill viruses in hospital operating rooms, urgent care clinics, universities, and fire stations. The first phase will focus on the rolling stock of cars, stations and yard areas, the MTA said, as well as occupational facilities, crew rooms and other shared areas. The disinfecting lighting lamps use high-intensity, full-spectrum UV lights that can be installed on a ceiling or wall, according to a press release from PURO Lighting. Photos from the MTA show the units mounted on poles in the middle of the car. The unit disinfects both surface and airborne pathogens and eliminates up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, according to PURO Lighting.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
FYI:

The UNITED KINGDOM is now stocking up on large amounts of Hydroxychloroquine.

www.theguardian.com...

Even while corrupt/callous "leaders" there are bad-mouthing the drug.

Boris Johnson says: www.dailymail.co.uk...

IMO, it's likely that HCQ played a significant role in Boris Johnson's "miracle recovery" from Covid-19 last month. From Intensive Care on Thursday, to walking out the hospital on Saturday...just 2 days later.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are they? Do you have an example of this?

'It is not something which our own medical experts are recommending."
What a nasty thing to say.

Perhaps, though, they are working to ensure a supply for those who need it for their lupus or other chronic condition, should there be a run on the market because of Trump's shenanigans.

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are they? Do you have an example of this?

'It is not something which our own medical experts are recommending."
What a nasty thing to say.

Perhaps, though, they are working to ensure a supply for those who need it for their lupus or other chronic condition, should there be a run on the market because of Trump's shenanigans.

Or maybe instead of worrying or even mentioning Trump's shenanigans...

We look at the evidence, studies, research, etc. Like sciencey stuff...

Without your obvious partisan hatred.

I'm Canadian with no horse in your partisan BS...I think HCQ treatment looks promising, according to the evidence worldwide.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

If Trump's shenanigans cause a run on the market it will be a problem for many people.

Indeed. I, unlike Trump, would like to see the results of clinical studies. As yet, there ain't much to go on. But it's good enough for Trump so it's good for his herd. Actual science? Who needs it?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Actual science? Who needs it?

Not you apparently

Notably, when partisan politics are involved.

Intellectual Dishonesty.

Running rampant nowadays...

edit on 5/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I await the results of randomized, controlled, and blinded studies. Without that there is no way of knowing if the treatment has any significant effect.

That's what science is.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I await the results of randomized, controlled, and blinded studies. Without that there is no way of knowing if the treatment has any significant effect.

That's what science is.

If we look at the science, it looks promising.

Studies for HCQ are producing similar results to CQ.

Why didn't you respond to this? Ya know, if you're concerned about science and not politics?

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Phage

Well.. A lot of the research is for zinc+ionophore in antiviral applications.

Here is a pretty interesting one. No, not for SARS-CoV-2, but certainly for SARS-CoV. Case reports since the beginning have suggested, very strongly that it also works for SARS-CoV-2 though. Some good stuff in the references too.

Here is one looking into chloroquine as a zinc ionophore. Notably, not hydroxychloroquine, but there is some research that it acts as a more potent ionophore than chloroquine.. cant find that one right now though.

A study done in 2005 here

An interesting one going into dosages here

One of the earliest ones Ive found here, with another study looking into it here

Its actually rather neat to be able to watch the exploration of the topic evolve over the years of research, if one goes through it chronologically.

And one more looking into ionophore activity of quercetin and EGCg (wish some of these had more readily available full texts, but.. c'est la vie).

???

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Some is, some isn't. None of those studies involved COVID-19, and most of them are are in vitro studies.

Without randomized, controlled, and blinded studies on the efficacy with COVID-19 there is no way to tell if the treatment has any significant effect. There are these sorts of studies underway, precisely because some less rigid evidence does show some promise.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

...evidence does show some promise.

Yes it does. Agreed.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Some is, some isn't. None of those studies involved COVID-19, and most of them are are in vitro studies.

If its an effective antiviral, we are much more likely to see references to SARS-CoV-2 than covid.

Ideally, covid never actually develops. If it does, it would likely mean a shift in treatment protocol.

I do believe that due to the nature of the results of the years of research, not just into coronaviruses but in general, that we can have a good idea of its efficacy. At least when the treatment protocols actually adhere to what has been learned, and in a situation where time is deemed important. Case reports would help back it up, again as long as they take what we have learned into account, and can be used to further hone things in while we learn more through clinical studies in the background. Some more benign data can be gathered in the field too though, like vitamin and mineral levels. Specifically Vit D and Zinc ETA: and Iron, for what should be obvious reasons.

RdRps inhibitors of this variety may also effectively treat covid, but that is definitely less certain. At that point, it seems that controlling immune response, addressing oxidative stress, and keeping a close eye on circulatory issues becomes significantly more relevant. The antivirals can play this role to an extent, as immunosuppresants and modulators (depending). Whether its enough to be a sole treatment at that point is, imo, doubtful as a general protocol.

It seems that everything is focused on HCQ for or against, but there are a lot of options here. Those, however, tend to have significantly less research into them over the years in these applications.

I believe that EMFs may be playing a role at this stage too, as well as factors like general air pollution. Definitely more "out there" than most want to go though

edit on 20-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

If its an effective antiviral, we are much more likely to see references to SARS-CoV-2 than covid.

Studies are being done in regard specifically to COVID-19. Obviously the virus will be referred to.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well.. Right..

But that doesnt necessarily work the other way 'round. Which is exactly the realm that the vast majority of research exists within.

If covid can be avoided entirely by stopping viral replication of SARS-CoV-2, then that is clearly preferrable. And in the ideal situation of covid never developing at all despite infection of SARS-CoV-2, its a bit different situation.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I understand that testing is underway for use as a prophylaxis.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Here’s several studies linked together. From memory I believe they go both ways.

Pro and con if memory serves me right

Here’s some more I linked yesterday

ATS

I’ve got tons more of them I could probably open a repository. Lol

If you want to see some more let me know.

It’s a pain in the ass going through them then linking the ones I haven’t linked already .

So I hope you’re satisfied with these. Lol

About that question.

I like to ask it from time to time because it’s pretty revealing about who you’re talking to .

The answer is obviously yes he was right.

But you would be amazed at the amount of people who are so petty and hateful they can’t even give him that one little off-hand complement . Knowing full and well what they look like in front of everybody .

Not here but at other places they will lie, get mad or make the argument about the word flu .

I don’t think I would survive if I had to walk around all day carrying that amount I hate with me .
edit on 20-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Can they recycle that too ?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Indeed. I think thats the strongest point of any antiviral. Im much less convinced it is a sole treatment for later stages though, at least as a general protocol. Yet, that tends to be where a lot of focus is put on it.

That said, the immunosuppressive action of HCQ could absolutely be helpful as well, but this is where things get a lot murkier. Things like cytokine storm syndrome can present in a lot of ways, though arguably, treatments can be both general and effective to a good degree.

However, it seems flawed to approach every stage as the same, even if we do find out that there is a one-size-fits-all approach.

Something like a zinc+ionophore, or generally effective ssRNA treatment (possibly even DRACOs, which is a brilliant concept), high dose vit c, vit d, zinc (depending on blood levels), hydrogen-rich water. Perhaps even NAC, nattokinase, quercetin, honokiol, etc. for beginning to intermediate stages. Plenty of these have pharmaceutical analogues, if thats the angle folks want more.

Later in the game, controlling the immune system seems imperative. Using things like corticosteroids to knock it out of the cytokine cascade. The stress of mechanical ventilation when cytokines are running amok is probably bad news as any sort of general policy. Preventative approaches that directly provoke, or otherwise stimulate an immune response (typical vaccines) might be bad news as well.

It would sure be lovely if all that could be avoided with HCQ though. Id be very curious to also see how other ionophores stacked up too, alongside antivirals like artemisinin (ACT). Bits and pieces are tried here and there, but between political motivations, profit motivations, and simple urgency.. I doubt we will see in depth exploration of a lot of these.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I agree I don’t find it the least bit surprising Either .

But and especially on all things concerning the scale of their propaganda over COVID-19.

You don’t get away with # like that forever.

Sooner or later it’s going to turn around and bite them in the ass.

Look for me I’ll be in section M aisle A row G seat A with a big bag of popcorn. I’ll be easy to spot I’ll be the guy with the big red white and blue vuvuzela blasting it every time they read a charge .

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join