It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HCQ Resistance - More Evidence that Corrupt Selfish SOBs Want President Trump Out of Their Way.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: carewemust

Manipulating the easily manipulated

Oooooh, I see what you did there! Sneaky!

BTW:

“Sanofi's largest shareholders include Fisher Asset Management, the investment company run by Ken Fisher, a major donor to Republicans, including Mr. Trump.”

As of last year, Trump reported that his three family trusts each had investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, whose largest holding was in Sanofi.

Source

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Trump has investments in companies?!?!?!!

Color me shocked

The wuflu is still an extremely innocuous virus regardless where President Trump invests his money.

HCQ is also quite a harmless drug, regardless where President Trump invests his money.

The reaction to this outbreak, like the opposition to this drug, is due to media manipulation of easily fooled people.
edit on 20 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Why is he asking Bill Bryan about using ultraviolet light inside people?

Why did Bill Bryan not seem to know what Trump was talking about?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

"The disinfectant." Not "something like a disinfectant". Let's inject something and it can just wipe it out, just like that.

since most american are not we KNEW what he meant and didnt need it said like we are four year olds.
I'm sure most Americans know it's a stupid idea but he does seem to have an understanding of medicine similar to that of a four year old.

so to keep harping on this you look foolish.. even more since ANYONE can find what he ACTUALLY SAID within .025 seconds with a google search (i did)
I didn't have to. I happened to be watching it. Saw him. Saw the look on Brix's face.

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

nice but clearly deflecting without dealing with the facts RANT.

again I posted EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID.

I did that because you (as in latest rant) posted you watched it.

if you did then how in hades do you come up with he told you to inject disinfectant (what your IMPLYING since he NEVER SAID IT ) that someone gets from the store

im sorry but now that people can see what trump said WORD FOR WORD your rants just are pathetic ..

if you think he meant (ex) injecting lysol into your veins as possible cure YOUR THE ONE with the issue..

sadly the more you keep repeating the lies, opinions without facts and clearly intellectually dishonest interpretation of what was said.. the more you look like a fool

I posted what he said so we dont have to take your word for it...

scrounger

ps Id post a video but clearly your hatred clouds what you see something that isnt there

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Exactly right. I've made several threads pointing out how Trump-haters, and VIP's who fear being exposed, have concocted coup after coup. This last one is a doozy though.

A study was published last week showing how people in "locked down" states have higher incidences of suicides, spousal abuse, and increasing drug/alcohol problems. Estimated that 70,000 deaths will result.

Even if it's only 10,000, that's blood on the hands of the governors who went overboard in their zeal to keep the country economically depressed.

Not really. Those estimated deaths are free will. Suicide and drug abuse are purely up to the individual despite encouraging factors.

For every occasional user of a drug that becomes severely addicted, there's one who chose not to via free will.

Suicide? Definitely free will. If you take your life intentionally it's only your fault. I dont care about any of the influential factors that the person had to make that irrational decision. How many people reading this can reflect on dark periods of their past when they were completely miserable and depressed? They're still here.

The evil overbearing Democrat Governors aren't to blame for being overprotective; the weakness of some is to blame. Survival of the fittest and the tough laws of nature are to blame. Charles Darwin pointed it out. It's not the strongest of the species that survives, it's the one most adaptable to change. As someone who has battled with some of these demons, I can tell you depression from quarantine is a joke compared to the real reasons people have these problems.

ISIS sex slave lives to recover and tell the tale.
American decides to kill themselves over quarantine depression?

Seriously?
This is life, enjoy.

edit on 20-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is an old study from 2005, authored by Martin Vincent and others saying it worked versus sars coronavirus infection. Since covid19 is stated to be 76 percent identical, it should work for this as well. But I think it would be most effective when taken with zinc.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I've never seen so many defend a single medicine so hard, especially in crowds like this.

Many of the same people who say COVID is overblown (it is) swear by a medicine that is said to help with it.

I've seen many just turn this whole thin into a political battle. Some will say this drug doesn't work to spite Trump, some will swear by it just to toe the line.

This whole thing is just so weird.

its not weird,the Anti-Humanitarian Anti-American traitors and Terrorists are now being remediated.No they are nt happy.Yes they are extremely desperate.They are in their death throes as we speak.

Fact is we all now know the drug has always worked and based on this we know what covid really is and I used lower case letters on purpose because its now a small maintenance issue not a life and death struggle.

Do you know what a honey-pot is?

Well if everyone knows the drug works but certain people go to extremes to make it seem otherwise they kind of "out" themselves as being monsters...not the "other side of the coin" as they have always wanted people to think.

From Drs to Politicians to WHO people to online posters....to MSM Ownership and Employees who know they work for the Monsters.....NOW WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ….thank you kindly.

We never had anyone to direct our anger frustration and hatred @ over the corrupt weaponised world we all live in.....we just could not put our finger on who to nail down because we were all so brainwashed by MSM...now we are learning exactly who the Monsters and their supporters really are....we now have TARGETTING VECTORS as Anons….. the Good Citizenry now has a fire mission opportunity....to bite back @ those who have tried but failed to rip all of our throats out.

Sometimes the most devastating punch of them all that KOs you is a COUNTERpUNCH……..they have taken their hard shots now its time to see if they can take it back from We the People.The MSM has been outed KEEP PASSING THE WORD....that they are now outed and we must work together to destroy the platforms as they exist and rebuild them clean and free of the influences of the parasitic monsters we are really batteling behind the scenes.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Fallingdown

Same for injecting disinfectants?

Speaking of foot in mouth.

Not to kick you when you are clearly down....and out......but are you talking about Chlorine Dioxide by chance?

If you are glad you brought it up....lol.

www.bing.com... Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dchlorine%2Bdioxide%2Btreatment%2Bfor%2Bblood%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why is he taking it if he doesn't have COVID though?

He's most likely not the only one.

What his critics do behind the scenes isn't the reality they portray.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have read a lot of research on HCQ and it is a treatment for Covid, but it has limitations. It is better in the first stages of the infection or to help to prevent getting it...small doses are needed in those stages. When the disease is already bad, it is not so great, but at least it is a reasonable priced medicine that might help for moderate cases. Pharma companies and greedy people at the top connected to pharma by friends working in medical industry or by owning stock in these companies cannot stand cheap meds that work, it is not profitable or prestigious medicine when it is old medicine.

Some of those old medicines were very good, the new expensive medicine research is corrupt sometimes, comparing a bad side effect against another medicine makes the new medicine look superior, but all medicines have side effects for some people...All of them. So does food and Herbs which include some medical chemistry. One man's medicine is another mans poison is a saying that is very old.

I will not take the vaccine if it is being given this year or early next, I do not think that it will be adequately tested in that amount of time. If others want to take it, that is their perogative, I do not trust the pharmaceutical industry, I bet half of the medicines they create are silently removed from circulation within five years because of new dangerous side effects being discovered. They design a new med and promote that then pull the old one that wound up being a problem....nobody is informed about it either, kidney or liver problems are some of the major problems caused by some of these new meds. There sure are a lot of people going on kidney dialysis these days compared to before.

If I get covid, I would consider HCQ to treat it. I am not interested in remdesivir, I know where to find similar chemistry without half the side effects. I consume quinine every day in my coffee, and also other chemistry that suppresses this viruses ability to cause covid 19. From what I understand, covid 19 is actually the name of thedisease caused by the virus, not the name of the virus itself.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Same for injecting disinfectants?

Speaking of foot in mouth.
can you quote him asking people to inject disinfectant?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You make yourself look More stupid in every single political thread you find your self in. It’s hilarious actually.

edit on 20-5-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well.. A lot of the research is for zinc+ionophore in antiviral applications.

Here is a pretty interesting one. No, not for SARS-CoV-2, but certainly for SARS-CoV. Case reports since the beginning have suggested, very strongly that it also works for SARS-CoV-2 though. Some good stuff in the references too.

Here is one looking into chloroquine as a zinc ionophore. Notably, not hydroxychloroquine, but there is some research that it acts as a more potent ionophore than chloroquine.. cant find that one right now though.

A study done in 2005 here

An interesting one going into dosages here

One of the earliest ones Ive found here, with another study looking into it here

Its actually rather neat to be able to watch the exploration of the topic evolve over the years of research, if one goes through it chronologically.

And one more looking into ionophore activity of quercetin and EGCg (wish some of these had more readily available full texts, but.. c'est la vie).
edit on 20-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: Just.. One.. More.. Edit..

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I honestly hope it pans out. It's a generic since it's patent ran up some time ago. That means it's cheap and can be manufactured by any company. It also has had a lot of research done already which is also good. And yes, please do hook me up with the links.

What concerns me is this has taken on a political context, which I'll admit seems to have been spearheaded by the media in an effort to undermine Trump.

I'm generally skeptical of medicine without a political hue to it. Not to say I don't trust any of it, but it's profit driven, so my final question will generally be do I need it. Add to that some kind of political battle, I'm just a little bit more cautious.

Early on Trump said “ most of you are just going to catch the flu “ flu was meant figuratively . Now the statistics show that between 80% to 90% of all people have mild symptoms aka the flu . Was he right yes or no ?

Yes, most people have had mild cases... So mild we don't even get tested and we let it run it's course. So in that sense he seems to be right.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

President Trump learned early on in his Covid-19 task force meetings, that countries where people take Hydroxychloroquine to prevent malaria, had almost no Covid-19 cases.

That's fair and something we should definitely look into.

While it looks promising, I'm still going to wait a bit before I'd personally take anything as a preventative (and I'd have to find out there are more serious ramifications of catching COVID).... Sometimes correlation doesn't equal causation. The countries that have a malaria problem also have warmer temps, which with some diseases helps curb transmission because the heavy humid air forces particles down to the ground.

Personally I'll wait and see. It just adds more to the mix now that this particular medicine has had political stakes put down.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All Trump did initially was mention that this one treatment showed some promise. That was enough to fire the cannons. And now it's somehow a left vs. right thing as to how well this treatment works.

When I try to look at it from a non idiotic point of view, I just hope they find something that works, so this can all be put behind us, regardless of it's as bad as it was billed or not.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Many are being reckless on this. Yall are absolutely right that most of the media has been sh**ting on it just because Trump says it could work.

But then you look at this thread where people speak in the context it does what is claimed. But those are claims and they are researching it. Even Hannity has made it a mission to bring on Dr. Drew to say that this absolutely does work.

Now, non professionals aside, I hope it does work because as I said earlier, this is a generic that can be mass produced and sold relatively cheaply... And it's had a good amount of research and trials for other things already.

But I don't see why it should be a political debate. It's getting far to weird.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

First, the political stuff is just bizarre to me too. Its really just an extension of the same behavior we have seen for years, but all the same..

In this specific context though, I think many have an odd perspective outside of the politics too. That context being: an active pandemic, presented as one of the worst threats we have faced. Medication with years of research into coronaviruses, and many beyond that. It has a mechanism of action that is incredibly general, rather than some specific interaction. Years of research into its efficacy in preventing viral replication in general, with quite a focus on SARS-CoV. Case reports from around the world showing that this also appears to apply to SARS-CoV-2. Unsurprisingly at that, given the findings of said research.

I do think clinical trials with regards to SARS-CoV-2 in particular would be a good background action. However, I would expect it to essentially just show what all the rest of the research has found before, given the relatively broad nature of the findings as well as the more specifically relevant findings to coronaviruses and SARS-CoV itself. It certainly complicates things when "studies" are released that have blatant methodology issues that could have been addressed simply by them looking at the years of existing research. I suspect shenanigans here, but it doesnt change the criticism either way.

In other words, Im not convinced that basing the primary factor for these decisions on clinical trials we start now is particularly wise, given the current and historical context.

Especially when so many areas and regions are basing their protocols on it, and have struggled to shift from the same policies they had at the very start. Which is basically ventilators until a vaccine is released..
edit on 20-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Anti-Trump people getting so desperate as the Democrat exposures continue, they will stoop to every low lie they can dream up 😆🚬

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Why did Bill Bryan not seem to know what Trump was talking about?

"The disinfectant." Not "something like a disinfectant". Let's inject something and it can just wipe it out, just like that.

Serious question.

Why are you still going on about that 3 pages later?

Trump haters aren't going to do anything he says anyway so the issue is WHAT?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join