It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HCQ Resistance - More Evidence that Corrupt Selfish SOBs Want President Trump Out of Their Way.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Wednesday, May 20, 2020

When you do a Google or Bing search on Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and scroll beyond the first two or three pages of search results, you have peeled away the protective barrier erected by those search engines to hide the positive effect HCQ is having in populations the world over.

Both as a Covid-19 PREVENTATIVE, and as a Covid-19 CURE.

For instance, China helped Costa Rica both prevent Covid-19, and cure Covid-19 in those who had contracted it.

Used in the world for decades in the treatment of malaria, a month ago, the Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social (CCSS) decided to apply hydroxychloroquine to patients infected with the new coronavirus until a vaccine is available.

“In Costa Rica, we have been applying hydroxychloroquine since we had a meeting by teleconference with personnel in China who attended the emergency in the cities of Shanghai and Wuhan,” explained Ruiz.

“We decided to ask for help from those who have gone through this. The experts from Shanghai and Wuhan gave us recommendations for patient management."

Marjorie Obando confirmed that up to Thursday, April 16, hydroxychloroquine treatment had been given to 1,361 people, including cases suspected of being infected.
Source (dtd 4/19/20): qcostarica.com...

Currently, out of 5 million people in Costa Rica, only 882 have contracted Covd-19, with just 10 deaths.
Costa Rica Covid-19 Stats: www.worldometers.info...

-----------------------------

The nation of INDIA has successfully kept Covid-19 at bay using Hydroxychloroquine as both a Preventative, and also a Cure for those who come down with the virus.

India: 1.3 Billion People. Only 3,300 deaths: www.worldometers.info...

INDIA is sending Hydroxychloroquine to AFRICA to help nations on that continent remain as Covid19-free as possible.

HCQ to 25 African Nations: asia.nikkei.com...

---------------------------

The United States of America is being controlled by evil, corrupt, greedy, selfish, powerful people who want to remain that way, at all costs.

For more than 30 years, DONALD J. TRUMP has told interviewers that these people have been ruining our country and must be dealt with.

As President, Trump is now in position to remove many of these SOB's from power. Naturally they resist, and attempt to remove him before he can get to them (using the DOJ, MIL, Allies, etc.).

The Covid-19 virus provided the most recent premise/excuse for constructing a scheme to accomplish the removal of President Trump from office.

As long as the Covid-19 virus is making people sick and killing them (no matter how few), the conspirators (MSM, Governors, TV Medical Experts) will use this disease to keep American cities closed, states closed, people in fear, and as miserable as possible....before the November 2020 Presidential election.

From the perspective of the Evil cabal, the WORST THING that could happen, is for CoronaVirus-19 to almost vanish from the USA.

Countries that are controlled by powers who care the most about the citizens who live there, are utilizing, or will soon be utilizing, a Hydroxychloroquine-based preventative and treatment routine, as their #1 tool in the fight against Covid-19.

Now that President Trump has revealed he is taking Hydroxychloroquine daily, as a way to prevent contracting Covid-19, the stage is set.

We will soon find out which side is more powerful: TRUMP & HCQ Advocates -Or- The Anti-HCQ Entities who are willing to sacrifice thousands more lives and lively-hoods in their effort to have President Trump defeated in November, or removed even sooner, if possible.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've never seen so many defend a single medicine so hard, especially in crowds like this.

Many of the same people who say COVID is overblown (it is) swear by a medicine that is said to help with it.

I've seen many just turn this whole thin into a political battle. Some will say this drug doesn't work to spite Trump, some will swear by it just to toe the line.

This whole thing is just so weird.

+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I think they’ve got a surprise coming .

Trump knew how the media was going to react when he announced he was taking hydroxychloroquine.

I think he set a trap and there is strong evidence coming that hydroxychloroquine is effective .

Hopefully he’s going to make them eat the foot that’s perpetually in their mouth .

There’s already ample evidence of what they’re up to. In all honesty it looks like there is a problem administering the medication to the seriously ill. But they chose patients seriously or critically ill with the requirement they tested positive for hypoxic pneumonia .

Here’s the Brazil study that was spoken of in somber terms. As the end of the date on the medication . No one mentioned that many of the patients were unconscious or in shock and had to be signed up for the program by their relatives . Nor did they mention the study repeatedly said there should be more testing immediately on the affects to prevent progression in mild cases .

These pages might be jumbled a little bit. And pay no attention to the arrowhead . I had to use that because it’s the only way I no how to keep the lines straight on my iPhone . Lol

But read the link it’s a very easy read and gives a great understanding of what the MSM is up to .

Brazil study
edit on 20-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Same for injecting disinfectants?

Speaking of foot in mouth.

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Why is he taking it if he doesn't have COVID though?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It works both as a prophylactic and a therapeutic

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because it's also a preventative. Which means you can take it to reduce the chance of getting infected by it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusamaso

It works both as a prophylactic and a therapeutic

Allegedly.

It takes quite some time even if fast tracked to have substantial evidence something works as it's claimed.

It seems like a lot of people are only interested in science that supports their vested political alignment.

The media seems to want anything Trump said to work against COVID to be bunk so they can throw egg in his face. His supporters seem to be cherry picking information that paints a picture those things are the end all be all.

Personally, I don't plan on taking any regiment of medication to prevent myself from getting COVID as it stands, nor do I see myself getting a vaccine just because they rush one out.

Also, I wouldn't get my medical advice from any politician or media outlet. I'll wait to see how all this pans out, and what long term studies show before I buy into anything one way or the other.

+20 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Did you watch the press conference ?

Anybody that would actually consider injecting disinfectants.

Should probably go ahead and do it it would be no loss to humanity .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Prophylactic why are first responders taking it .

Read the study I linked . Nothing has been ruled out .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Some people .

I pointed out the fact that the reports of the studies are slanted. But I’ve also agreed with their findings that it looks like the medication is harmful to serious ill patients.

I think I still have a link from China that I posted . It has negative results for treatment of mildly ill people. Would you like to see it ?

If people can’t be honest there’s no sense in debating .

Which brings me to a question I use to check personal bias and honesty . ( not to concerned with you on either issue )

Early on Trump said “ most of you are just going to catch the flu “ flu was meant figuratively . Now the statistics show that between 80% to 90% of all people have mild symptoms aka the flu .

Was he right yes or no ?

+12 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Same for injecting disinfectants?

Speaking of foot in mouth.

He was talking about UVBI.

Drawing your blood, disinfecting it with UV light and re-injecting it.

You need to expand your information sources when it comes to politics.

Especially because you are someone who has lived through cancer before.

UVBI was instrumental in my wife living through her cancer when the doctors sent her home to die.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If you notice, it's mostly the U.S. media, along with their on-payroll, or guest physicians and medical experts who are against Hydroxychloroquine.

You rarely hear politicians bad-mouth the drug itself. The best Dr. Nancy Pelosi could do is (without evidence) state how dangerous it is for "morbidly obese" President Trump.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You keep saying it's a fake virus and a fake pandemic and now you're saying this drug kills this fake virus, how do you reconcile having completely opposite viewpoints on the same subject.

+9 more 
posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You keep saying it's a fake virus and a fake pandemic and now you're saying this drug kills this fake virus, how do you reconcile having completely opposite viewpoints on the same subject.

Actually, nobody ever said it was a fake virus.

What was pointed out is that the reaction to it was overblown by Democrats for political purposes.

Which the numbers are proving out as we go.

So the "opposite viewpoint" you are seeing is just leftist hype.

Which is odd that you would have an issue with completely opposite viewpoints on the same subject.

After all, being a Democrat in America now completely depends on you believing two opposing viewpoints at the same time.

The party of women's equality was the one that fought against women voting for 60 years.

The party of slavery is the one that champions black people... the same party that bankrolled the KKK.

The party that is for the working man wants to take most of their paychecks.

Women need to be believed... unless a Democrat raped them.

I could go on forever on THAT topic.

But you should be quite comfortable with it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Brazil study used Chloroquine, instead of Hydroxychloroquine. As this article says, high doses of Chloroquine made things worse.

blogs.sciencemag.org...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Did you watch the press conference ?

Yes.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He was talking about UVBI.

He talked about several things. Not seeming to understand any of them.

He quite specifically wondered about injecting disinfectants to "cleanse the lungs."
edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because Hydroxychloroquine can prevent you from contracting Covid-19. The risk is minimal to those without heart problems, and a smart thing to do if you're over age 60 and interact with a lot of people.

Medical/Smart people often use the word "prophylactic"...which essentially means a "preventative" measure or tool. I didn't know what the hell that meant until I looked it up yesterday.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Because Hydroxychloroquine can prevent you from contracting Covid-19

How do you know this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join