It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Up That Sleeve...Lawyer Alan Dershowitz Says Forced Vaccinations Are Constitutional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

knock it off!!!!

If you cannot post to the topic, chit chat is NOT an alternative!!!!

Do NOT reply to this post!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Get 'em, DToM! Sic balls!

On topic: Dershowitz has utterly no authority on this matter, so that article is alarmist and reactionary. Don't fall for it.

Roe vs. Wade sets the precedent that the State does NOT govern the body of the citizen. It should be cited if this ends up hitting the courtroom, which APPEARS to be inevitable. I am hoping the appearance is a bluff to get the masses of the more craven citizens among us to:

A) roll over and comply without a fight, massively reducing the body that resists the measure.

B) become a club in the hands of the State, to be used to beat resistors into submission through being social osolation and intimidation.

Do NOT comply. There is no Constitutional basis for the State to invade your body. This is what happens when the Citizen's confidence in themselves as a united political body is broken. We, as Citizens, have to say NO to the State's rapist mentality.

This is what happens when State power is
seized by sexual deviants. All the sexual misconduct being ignored for the past sixty years has emboldened them to rape the very Citizen that entrusted them with their protection.

Sixty years of being irresponsible Citizens is starting to bear REAL consequences. Not a single one of us should pretend things are otherwise; that we did enough as a political body. We MUST wisen up to our own bull#, no other option is going to stop this storm surge of State overreach.

That or the Republic is lost. And I sure as hell won't go down without 100% resistance. Being a stubborn asshole does have benifits. I hope every USA Citizen on the forum feels the same.

That is all.
edit on 20-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: My lazy bones forgot how to proof read. Spelling errors

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, they may as well get ready to kick my door in and take me to the morgue. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Interpret it as you will.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

to that, fellow Citizen!

They better bring a big wagon, I'm taking at least one with me.

Random note: just realized Citizen is gender neutral. Not only does it sound like it means business, it's politically correct. Unstoppable, like the USA Citizen if we choose to be.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

as well.

We are citizens. Some people think it's a dirty word, but we are citizens and we have rights.

I served this country and I get what I'm owed. I may be an Anarchist, but the Constitution is the closest thing we've had as a form of defense against oppressive governments.

It's a shame that there are many people now who want the government to be able to stick it's dirty corrupt tendrils in every aspect of their lives.

The fact that there are people who love the notion of forced injections of some hasty "vaccine" is kind of scary.

There is no thought behind it other than blind trust of corrupt politicians and biased experts.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just remember.. Trump ( to my shock and horror cause it took me by surprise) said the Mil would be in charge of inoculating the populace. Its called " operation warp speed" by the way.

thehill.com...

I personally refuse. I also refuse to tell people how wonderful it is to get immunized with this. Im NOT against immunizations.. but this is insanity. Well I gave sound evidence why I refuse to tout it. That is in conflict with my own order.. so I had my exit interview yesterday. I said in the very begining of this on here that if I were ordered to do something I object to, I would remove myself. Welp, I object. We have NEVER been able to make a vaccine that works on any coronavirus.. take the flu for example. Also for years money has been pumped into research and failed trials for vaccines against SARS and MERS. The one for SARS just killed folks... not really a success Id say. Fast tracked vaccines are usually disastrous. Particularly when they are bypassing safety standards to push this though and using a totally untested NEW technology. Lets just bypass animal trials and go straight to human and distribution.. what could POSSIBLY go wrong... I mean lets GUESS and inject genetically modified guess work into humans. Perfect plan!!

The rapid progress has been made possible, in part, by a promising new technology which is still largely untested.

Unlike traditional vaccines, the Moderna vaccine candidate doesn’t use modified or killed forms of the virus. Rather, it relies on genetically engineered fragments of the virus’ genetic code, which are calculated on the basis of a theoretical model.

theconversation.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be wise for governments to disarm the populace before implementing something like this?

So I'm guessing that for the USA, the Second Amendment is going to be the "canary in the coal mine" for this.

BTW, could someone point out to me the section(s) of the US Constitution or Bill of Rights where the government was granted this sort of authority over our bodies?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, I guess I'll get one if I'm still alive by the time they come out. Assuming there is no weird baggage with it. Assuming I have a choice. If I don't have a choice, I guess I will have to get it whether I want it or not. Which is beginning to sound very familiar these days. Most of the world has an operating system on their computer they couldn't refuse if they wanted to. [s]digital spies/Tracking devices[/s] smartphones have been insidiously woven into the very fabric of modern life such that it is almost impossible to live without one.

I wouldn't be surprised if in another few years we are not required to have toilets that sample our farts and send the results to big brother so y'know? With that in mind, a mandatory vaccine doesn't seem so out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Since the government is so worried about its citizens I think they should show us how safe it is. Line up all government employees from the president and his family, to staff, congress, etc and inject them all first and we'll sit back and watch for a couple of years to see how they react to the new vaccine.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Mandatory Vaccines are going Global.

I've been saying it all along.

Is this where the line is drawn?

Probably not, judging from the public's non-reaction to the lockdown...

Global wide protests are the only thing that is going to stop this crap...

edit on 5/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

F Alien Dershowitz.

PS -- -I love the "this could play out like a dystopian novel..."

That's already done. The frogs in the pot are almost done cookin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join