It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Disclosure of the UFO Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm sharing a remarkable research with regard to the UFO phenomenon. The researcher is trying to prove the existence of a highly advanced technology on Earth by explaining phenomena associated with UFOs and claiming that highly advanced AI-based applications are behind these phenomena. Here is the link:

www.scribd.com...

The researcher is also stating that someone is trying to convince us that we are communicating with ETs by using AI-based applications of this technology. For example, he states that the below phenomena is common to both aliens and spirits, and he reason out that AI-based applications are the cause behind this correlation.

i). Automatic Writing Phenomenon.
ii). Speaking in tongues Phenomenon.
iii). Trance Phenomenon.
iv). Channeling of so-called Spirits.
v). Psychic Phenomenon.
vi). The Phenomenon of Telepathy (Ex: voices, visions, feelings).
vii). Ringing In The Ear.
viii). Tingling Sensations.
ix). Receiving messages as thought-form.
x). Sudden Insights.
xi). Seeing Recurring Numbers.
xii). Use song lyrics to communicate.
xiii). The Healing Phenomenon.
xiv). Apports Phenomenon. (Includes Materialization/Dematerialization & Teleportation)
xv). Poltergeist Phenomenon.
xvi). The Phenomenon of Orbs.
xvii). The Phenomenon of Levitation.
xviii). Prediction/Prophetic phenomenon. (So-called spirits and sometimes dreams will tell about the future events)
xix). Malfunction of electrical appliances.

A person might even end up concluding that perhaps these so-called aliens are actually deceased people by looking at these correlations. Is that view correct? Or if not, since the phenomenon of spirits, show a remarkable correlation to a technology that is highly advanced, is there someone trying to convince us the existence of deceased people by using a technology that is highly advanced? What would be the correct view? We know one thing, just like the existence of so-called aliens, the existence of these so-called spirits is also like an urban legend. When we analyze the messages that we have received from these so-called aliens and sprits, evidence indicates that it's the same:

Apart from all that, you may notice that the messages that we receive from so-called aliens show a correlation to the messages that we receive from so-called spirits:

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (operation trojan horse, john keel, p. 183)”

Source: The Atlantean conspiracy (final edition) by Eric Dubay

Since we could find application-specific parameters in experiences such as automatic writing, the most logical explanation would be that the cause behind spirits is advanced technology. But then again, these correlations imply that someone is trying to convince us of the existence of so-called aliens using AI-based applications. This does not mean that people haven’t encountered physical beings. These physical beings that people encounter could also be controlled by AI-based applications(software) that uses a satellite interface. Apart from that, people often claim that they met with beings just like human beings. This must be human beings.

edit on 19-5-2020 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So the "researcher" is you, right?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Nope.Its easy to differentiate between organic and non-organic conception.There are multiple Players.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Mostly 198 pages of random stuff, from many sources, linked together tenuously with no convincing reasoning by the researcher. I haven’t read every page mind you, just doesn’t seem like much at first glance, will be going back for another look tonight. with a very a reply to: Kanye09

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
alienintrusion.com...

“Millions of people have seen UFOs and many even recall personal encounters with strange entities. The popular view is that these are advanced aliens visiting us from far away, but this compelling new documentary takes a deeper look at the events, the beliefs, the experts and the people who have shaped our views in the “otherworldly.” When one examines this phenomenon, one of the most disturbing but powerful affirmations of the spiritual realm, Christianity and the Bible becomes clearer. This documentary seeks to solve one of the most haunting and persistent mysteries of our time by addressing UFO sightings in every country, things seen on radar, what happened at Roswell, alien abductions, government cover-ups, and even a “new” religion. The truth will surprise you!”

Many Christians believe it’s a demonic intrusion, orchestrating the coming NWO
It’s nothing new, not dead, spiritual beings come to destroy all of humanity

Satan hates humans because we are above him

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kanye09
Sounds like a trip I had back in 1982, I was on 2 hits of purple micro dot.
It was about the same time that I was experiencing sleep paralysis.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
alienintrusion.com...

“Millions of people have seen UFOs and many even recall personal encounters with strange entities. The popular view is that these are advanced aliens visiting us from far away.

That may be so; but the truth is 'they' are us trying to save their/our specie from a future point of view.

Raggedyman: but this compelling new documentary takes a deeper look at the events, the beliefs, the experts and the people who have shaped our views in the “otherworldly.” When one examines this phenomenon, one of the most disturbing but powerful affirmations of the spiritual realm, Christianity and the Bible becomes clearer.

No. Christianity was originally a meditation quest, an inner exploration of the KINGDOM of God existing within oneself..

Raggedyman: This documentary seeks to solve one of the most haunting and persistent mysteries of our time by addressing UFO sightings in every country, things seen on radar, what happened at Roswell, alien abductions, government cover-ups, and even a “new” religion. The truth will surprise you!”

The Zeta-Reticuli *from the past* are scrambling in this future . This has nothing to do with Christianity; but a major foul up genetically (that will destroy one of their time lines) they are attempting to fix.

Raggedyman: Many Christians believe it’s a demonic intrusion, orchestrating the coming NWO

What is deal here? God created Satan just as created equal arch villain Jesus. Both are Dualizing forces; both bad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just because a intelligence is vast far beyond our comprehension and perhaps capable of the feats in your list dose not automatically make it artificial in my opinion.

I’ve long thought that many of the traditional paranormal phenomena are possibly related as well.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Nope.Its easy to differentiate between organic and non-organic conception.There are multiple Players.

No, I'm not but I have been sharing his work here I before, so i am aware of his work. I think he brings a unique perspective into various mysteries under one umbrella and that is "advanced technology."

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
alienintrusion.com...

“Millions of people have seen UFOs and many even recall personal encounters with strange entities. The popular view is that these are advanced aliens visiting us from far away, but this compelling new documentary takes a deeper look at the events, the beliefs, the experts and the people who have shaped our views in the “otherworldly.” When one examines this phenomenon, one of the most disturbing but powerful affirmations of the spiritual realm, Christianity and the Bible becomes clearer. This documentary seeks to solve one of the most haunting and persistent mysteries of our time by addressing UFO sightings in every country, things seen on radar, what happened at Roswell, alien abductions, government cover-ups, and even a “new” religion. The truth will surprise you!”

Many Christians believe it’s a demonic intrusion, orchestrating the coming NWO

Well Ill be darned. Youve driven me nuts in political discussions and etc.. but here you go speaking a language I understand. I love when I find commonalities with those who I assumed I would find none.

Satan hates humans because angels are not offered the free will decision possibility for salvation because God decided it to be that way. The sacrifice and covenants. both... didnt include angels. The final sacrifice definitely didnt include angels. Angels even themselves had said dont worship me, Im just a messenger.. and exalted Christ. Well, ones on holy errands anyway. Others want to be worshiped and feared... and they seem to be pretty good at convincing humans to do so. I never agreed with my mother when she said there were no aliens, they were angels.. dark ones. The older I get the more I come to understand or to believe this is likely right. In order to convince humans that God is not the creator and we are not a singular creation in the universe that requires salvation..... an "alien" from another planet or universe etc.. spouting lies... well, lots of humans would believe that and forget God.

Prince of the earth, prince of the air, etc etc etc.. spooky stuff if you read it all and understand even a little of it all. Ive read some commentaries on the nature and future of Satan.. and its horrifying. Whats even more horrifying are the people who long for contact with "aliens"! Not me.. pewpew.. shoot em up.

“We
are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as
an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us.” –Terence
McKenna

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
That may be so; but the truth is 'they' are us trying to save their/our specie from a future point of view.

Neat paradox! If someone travels back in time and changes the state of the future then they would never have travelled back in time to change that future, so does it change?

Does the intervening history simply vanish like a bad dream in the instant the change occurs. Where does it go? Really, how can something that happened then not have happened... it happened!

Does the universe do ‘vhs-rewind’ and ‘tape over’ the analogue passage of time?

Does that future simply cease to have happened? If so how to did someone travel back in time from it?

The only way to circumvent the paradox is parallel branching timelines. That means the traveller’s future doesn’t change, instead they create an alternative coexisting future.

We’re all familiar with the ‘time traveller changing the future’ trope in fiction, but in reality is there any such possibility. Is t it more likely that Einstein was right and travelling backward simply isn’t a possibility; that time’s arrow is not a construct and the past isn’t something you can access in any way other than memory, or a recording?

Great brain mashing fodder.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Just because a intelligence is vast far beyond our comprehension and perhaps capable of the feats in your list dose not automatically make it artificial in my opinion.

I’ve long thought that many of the traditional paranormal phenomena are possibly related as well.

What you are saying is right, but what he is saying is that when he analyzed the experiences of people, he sees that people are interacting with software. He takes Billy Meier's experience to show that these so-called aliens have transmitted information using an application that is able to control the hands of people by using a remote method. People call this application as automatic writing cause people can write without thinking. You can see his experience on the 20th page of that document. Which is:

Automatic Writing (Billy Meier’s - UFO/ET Contactee)
According to Wendell Steven:

“When he got home from that meeting, he sat down in his little bedroom and started to write the message and then it came through automatic. He was trying to remember what they said when it came through automatically in longhand and he wrote it rapidly faster than he can write normally under some kind of control and he wrote 15 or 20 pages full. And then stopped and he had the first message. And when he looked at it he realized he has gotten the entire communication word by word. So the next time he saw her she came back. He asked her how they did that. And she said that it’s a mechanical device. We have a device that records not only the conversation but the thought process as well.”

Source: www.youtube.com...

“receive mechanical telepathic transmissions that were beamed to him by a device aboard the spacecraft that could read out and transmit him an entire recording of the contact, including not only all the words spoken, but also all the thoughts that took place during the contact, and he took these "transmissions" down by a form of "automatic writing" that came much more rapidly than he could write normally. He had to sit and wait for the transmissions to start vibrating in his mind, and then the information came through rapidly and clearly and without any error, erasures or strike overs.”

Source: Ultimate UFO Series: Andromeda By Robert Shapiro

Then he states that this application is what causes mediums to experience automatic writing. He takes various examples to show that is happening. For example, the experience of Chico Xavier and he claims that rapid writing is a sign:

Automatic Writing (Chico Xavier - Messages from Spirits)

“One of the most extensively studied automatic writing case would be Chico Xavier’s case. Brazilian born Chico Xavier wrote more than 450+ books and a couple of thousand letters by a process known as Psychography or commonly known as automatic writing, which is an alleged psychic ability allowing people to write words without conscious thinking. He has written books covering a wide range of genres and styles: novels, poetry, children’s books, short stories, letters, and essays on scientific and philosophical topics. [1]”

“Much of his writing was done at public sessions, several of which were filmed showing him at work, his left hand covering his eyes and his right hand filling sheet after sheet of paper at extraordinary speed.” [2]

“Also unexplained was the steady stream of personal messages given to those attending his public meetings, many of whom came in the hope of receiving news from their deceased loved ones. Again and again he would give precise details of their death, usually a premature one, sometimes not only giving the names of members of their family but signing off with nicknames – one young man named Milton ended his message as he used to do when alive with ‘1000 Ton’, the Portuguese word for one thousand being mil. A team of Spiritists from São Paulo managed to track down forty-five recipients of such messages, and found that not only was every single statement attributed to the deceased communicators agreed to be accurate, but that much of the information they provided had never been made”[2]

Sources: 
1). www.academia.edu...
2).psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

McGinty: Neat paradox! If someone travels back in time and changes the state of the future then they would never have travelled back in time to change that future, so does it change?

They won't change 'this' timeline; just add another variable (probability outcome).

McGinty: Does the intervening history simply vanish like a bad dream in the instant the change occurs. Where does it go? Really, how can something that happened then not have happened... it happened!

No history is altered; nothing vanishes. Another variable (brand new time line is introduced).

McGinty: Does the universe do ‘vhs-rewind’ and ‘tape over’ the analogue passage of time?
Does that future simply cease to have happened? If so how to did someone travel back in time from it?

This is a Time Space Illusion planet. The rest of the Universe is NOT. Everything happens at the same time outside of this domain. There is is 'no time' to travel to and from.

McGinty: The only way to circumvent the paradox is parallel branching timelines. That means the traveller’s future doesn’t change, instead they create an alternative coexisting future.

Well yes.

McGinty: We’re all familiar with the ‘time traveller changing the future’ trope in fiction, but in reality is there any such possibility. Is t it more likely that Einstein was right and travelling backward simply isn’t a possibility; that time’s arrow is not a construct and the past isn’t something you can access in any way other than memory, or a recording?
Great brain mashing fodder.

The Greys (Zeta-Reticuli) are desperately trying to change their future by taking human DNA material from/in their past from humans NOW to improve their future physical beings. Not sure it is going to work but a grand effort. You seem to get it.
edit on 23-5-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What you are saying is right, but what he is saying is that when he analyzed the experiences of people, he sees that people are interacting with software.

The universe as simulation?

This one may have legs. When doing some of the maths involved with our physics, there is evidence of error-correcting code built into the fabric of the universe as we know it.

I know, right?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So many of the human attributes you mention have been in existence for centuries. How could they be associated with, or attributed to human-developed "artificial intelligence"?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What is deal here? God created Satan just as created equal arch villain Jesus. Both are Dualizing forces; both bad.

I'm coming around to the concept that everything that is, is nothing more than a passing thought in the mind of God.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

My question about the simulation theory...

Does our reality looks like a simulation, or do simulations look like our reality? Are we adding complexity to a simple problem?

edit on 25-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
I'm coming around to the concept that everything that is, is nothing more than a passing thought in the mind of God.

In the context of what there was before time. What there isn’t beside the universe (or universes), then everything is to some extent a simulation and nothing is real. We may be a higher power’s simulation, but they too may be a simulation.

And moreover, what if that higher power simulating us is itself our simulation? The snake is eating it’s own tail. The true nature of everything may well be paradoxical, with the notion of a unifying theory completely missing the point. Fook only knows!

edit on 25-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: vethumanbeing

VHB:

Riffrafter: I'm coming around to the concept that everything that is, is nothing more than a passing thought in the mind of God.

The 'thought form' is very powerful. In the non physical world you create instantly: entire civilizations. Humans are Gods just don't realize it. You can achieve anything if your is strong enough.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Riffrafter

My question about the simulation theory...

Does our reality looks like a simulation, or do simulations look like our reality? Are we adding complexity to a simple problem?

I suppose it depends on what it's supposed to be a simulation of. Some of our video games strive to have fully interactive environments and reasonably realistic physics as a way to simulate our level of reality. Others use different kinds of symbols and interactions to create a reality that's very different than ours, at least superficially. Are we the equivalent cartoon rabbits when compared to REAL reality?

Are we being programmed by more advanced or adept versions of us (The Bible says yes.), but still basically human or human-like? Or are the programmers actually vastly different than us except that they have the same psychological motivations when it comes to basic values of survival and entertainment -- "entertainment" as in gaining a sense of enjoyment from focusing your attention on something. They could be exactly like us in that way, but in actuality be a sentient silicon slime mold.

Or at least they were programmed to be a slime mold by the creatures on the next level up from them who designed their simulation. I guess that's "dimensions.". Not physical but on various levels either farther away or closer to ultimate and true reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join