It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration declassifies full Susan Rice email sent on Inauguration Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Resurfaced Susan Rice comments denying knowledge of Trump team

The clip comes from an April 2017 appearance on "PBS NewsHour. " Rice was asked about the then-breaking revelations about members of President Trump's transition team having been surveilled before he took office."In the last few hours, we've been following a disclosure by the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, that in essence, during the final days of the Obama administration, during the transition after President Trump had been elected, that he and the people around him may have been caught up in surveillance of foreign individuals and their identities may have been disclosed. Do you know anything about this? " PBS anchor Judy Woodruff asked."I know nothing about this, " Rice said at the time. "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today. "However, the newly released email on Tuesday appeared to indicate Rice had knowledge of the surveillance that took place that led to the "unmasking" of then-incoming National Security Adviser (NSA) Michael Flynn from his communications with the then-Russian ambassador. The abrupt reversal in China's northeast region has once again cut off public transportation, closed schools and led to another round of quarantine. Fan Pai, who works at a trading company in the nearby province of Liaoning, told Bloomberg News that people are starting to feel "more cautious" again."Children playing outside are wearing masks again, " she said. "It's frustrating because you don't know when it will end. "Not signed up yet for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you're missing. Click here to find out what's on Fox News and Fox News Radio today! Fox News First is compiled by Fox News' Bryan Robinson. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! Stay safe, stay healthy, and remember: hard times don't last forever. We will get through this coronavirus crisis together. We'll see you in your inbox first thing Thursday morning.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
All she does is lie
It was because of a youtube video judy
I swear

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Judy Woodruff interviewed Susan Rice on PBS Newshour on March 22, 2017.

Woodruff asked specifically about the scattered Nunes press conferences (one at the Capitol, one after he ran to his boss at the White House) that afternoon.

What did we learn from that side-show?

There are a few useful pieces of information to be gleaned from Nunes’s two press conferences, one at the Capitol and another at the White House later in the afternoon. Nunes said that none of the information involved Russia, though he would not say what foreign countries the subjects of surveillance were from. He said he did not know that any of the communications were intercepted from Trump Tower. Nunes was not clear about who might have been caught up in the incidental collection. It was already known that Michael Flynn, Trump’s disgraced former national security adviser, was intercepted speaking with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, and Nunes said it went beyond that, though his wording was somewhat opaque.

So, as regards the information that Rice was ressponding to, it had nothing to do with Flynn AS THAT WAS ALREADY KNOWN on March 22,2017.

Sorry to bust your BOOM.

Reference: The Atlantic,March 22, 2017

Oh, by the way, two weeks after this Nunes craziness he recused himself from the investigation because of Ethics charges filed against him for, wait for it, leaking classified information.
edit on 20-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lol
Yeah believe the lady who said a youtube video was the cause for bengazi?
Lol
Mkay

Rice is infectious human refuse

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Revealed today, as suspected by super-sleuth known as "Sundance"

The Washington Post confirms today what we have been saying for almost two years.

Michael Flynn’s name was never masked in the FBI intercept of his call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Here’s the part that matters:
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... rcepted-kislyak-call-and-generated-transcript/

Which makes one ask, WHY were Obama White House officials Un-masking General Flynn, as shown in the un-masking list last week?

Maybe to find "vulnerable spots" in Flynn's life, and feed them to the FBI, in order to have a fake confession forced out of him?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You guys just can’t update your stories fast enough can you?

Here, let me help. If Flynn’s name wasn’t masked on read outs of the calls with Kislyak, could it be because simply TALKING to the Russian Ambassador wasn’t suspect?

Lying about talking to the Russian Ambassador to his bosses at the White House? That’s a problem. That’s what compromised him and would have given the Russians leverage.

Lying to the FBI? Just stupid.

Does this help make sense of what the FBI said now? They already knew he had lied to Pence, because Pence was out making claims that they knew were not true.

So, the question was, did they get him to tell the truth about lying to the Vice President, or, did they get him to lie about the lie.

Flynn made the choice easy. He lied to cover up his lies.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66
Yes you are ignorant
You should brush up on who and why one can be unmasked
And how the american citizens portion of the conversation can be used.

Go get your shinebox

Nah. Going on your "record" if you say it, it's proof of the opposite.

2nd line.

Translation: You’re right. I was wrong. But I’m too emotionally invested on this side of the arguement.

LOL ... I don't need translating.

Most people here can read just fine.

I was translating for the lifelong conservatives. They don’t speak liberal. To them it looks like you were attempting to win a debate by snide jabs. I was explaining that you don’t really believe your bs, youre just trying to save face because it’s getting cringeworthy

Ah.

May want to keep your day-job. I don't need a narrator, either.

What about you? Did you just stop by to talk about me?

Yes. I’m here just for you this time. Leftist ideology is a cancer to liberty. As a cancer survivor, I’m here to try and wipe this cancer off the earth. One mind at a time.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
Yes you are ignorant
You should brush up on who and why one can be unmasked
And how the american citizens portion of the conversation can be used.

Go get your shinebox

Nah. Going on your "record" if you say it, it's proof of the opposite.

2nd line.

Translation: You’re right. I was wrong. But I’m too emotionally invested on this side of the arguement.

LOL ... I don't need translating.

Most people here can read just fine.

I was translating for the lifelong conservatives. They don’t speak liberal. To them it looks like you were attempting to win a debate by snide jabs. I was explaining that you don’t really believe your bs, youre just trying to save face because it’s getting cringeworthy

Ah.

May want to keep your day-job. I don't need a narrator, either.

What about you? Did you just stop by to talk about me?

Yes. I’m here just for you this time. Leftist ideology is a cancer to liberty. As a cancer survivor, I’m here to try and wipe this cancer off the earth. One mind at a time.

NIce. So youre not interested in addressing the topics here, you're on some silly crusade? At least in your own mind?

Enjoy that. /ignore

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It appears flynn may have been under ILLEGAL surveillance since 2015.
Black Nixons administration had to admit to illegally spying on journalists and the united states congressional representatives. Why not flynn.
It fits obamas pattern of lawlessness.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It appears flynn may have been under ILLEGAL surveillance since 2015.
Black Nixons administration had to admit to illegally spying on journalists and the united states congressional representatives. Why not flynn.
It fits obamas pattern of lawlessness.

Especially, Flynn.
Obama was afraid Flynn was going to publicize secret details about Obama's precious 'Billions-to-Iran' Deal.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, hopefully he can spill the beans now.

I look forward to it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Unless the Justice Department makes a big deal out of this. Putting this testimony in front of voters might be a bad strategy.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you step back and look at the whole picture and forget the talking points, it looks just like he was targeted for the crime of knowing too much about the previous administration

edit on 21-5-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Very in-depth and well written article regarding Obama's targeting of Flynn:
www.tabletmag.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If "They" had anything on Flynn, they would have brought it all out but for some strange reason, "They" didn't.

"They" were just out to get Flynn because he was exposing some "problems" with the Intel Agencies and Obama was going to get damaged (like he is now) ⭕⭕

"They" set it up with this::::: ..(note: much of what's in the article has been proven to be BS 😁)..

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

You know...there is a such thing as reporting lies, reporting facts with fictional twists or fabricating conclusions that fit an agenda, right? Always need to be aware of the reputation of the source you mine as a quarry to secure the blocks you are building your reality with.

I can't possibly even allow myself to continue allowing my head to be possibly influences, facts misrepresented, or half truths inject subliminal messages and implanted feelings in me and I just have a nagging feeling that is what I am doing when I open the article and the first related article you can click on laments, "Obama's Presidency only saw an historic time of enlightenment and evolution during a slam dunk success of two terms in office while Trumps cabinet so far is only comprised of thieves, enemies of the state, conspiracy theorists, racists, billionaires, and monsters!" I have a feeling that I may be looking not at a product of a company who goes out to investigate and bring people the news of the world into their homes but a product of a company who is an investment or insurance tool of a political system which, should one side triumph in the people's minds, make very rich and powerful people, much more rich and powerful. Hmmm...sick, tactless propaganda, you might say.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The intelligence information of ZERO evidence he did anything wrong points to him being shady?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Well if any form was edited, would that not be perjury?? What about extortion when they blackmailed a forced plea or they would go after his boy??

With all the details I see perjury and extortion as well as literally fabricating a dossier to justify spying, I mean #, I may even bring racketeering if I can start linking these actions with campaign contributions.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Excellent

And they were all arrested and hauled off in dramatic predawn raids by frog men, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join