It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration declassifies full Susan Rice email sent on Inauguration Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

So you think Comey is going to be the Judas Goat?

Well if Obama asked Corney the day before the Inauguration day to inform him of any changes for during the few weeks proceeding the Inauguration day, and Corney said he would. Well I guess we don't need Orville to tell us what was going on in the Corn field do we.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: dang it, I was going to say that this e-mail is going to make Corney Thomas's Jackass and NOT Judas Goat. stupid accidental postings.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Obama was pissed. Took what little power he had left to cripple his enemy as best he could. It all backfired. Now we know. Justice will be his legacy. It will be spying on his enemies and trying to puncture out eyeballs with blunt force. It failed. He will go down in history as the apex of POS Presidents.

Not until after President Trump is re-elected in November. As AG Barr said yesterday, Obama and Biden are not under criminal investigation at this time. (It was Barr-code to those who know how to read him.)

You don't want to give Democrats any reason to rally behind Biden, and you want to remove one excuse smart Democrats can use for replacing Biden with someone else.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So the Obama administration staged a coup.

Shocked face.

Funny way to take office, by leaving office.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Shocked face.

C'mon dude, you're a fellow kiwi.. i know for a fact you arent that naive.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
They only only enemies here are the DNC and their equally traitorous friends in the MSM.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: chr0naut

Shocked face.

C'mon dude, you're a fellow kiwi.. i know for a fact you arent that naive.
It's that bad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Obama was pissed. Took what little power he had left to cripple his enemy as best he could. It all backfired. Now we know. Justice will be his legacy. It will be spying on his enemies and trying to puncture out eyeballs with blunt force. It failed. He will go down in history as the apex of POS Presidents.

Makes Nixon look like a boy scout by comparison really.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

In General Flynn’s specific case, he lied about his conversations with Ambassador Kislyak. You just can’t deny that and have any modicum of respect for the truth.

Did he lie about his conversation?

The agents who were sent in to investigate did not think Flynn lied.

Flybn was not informed he was under investigation so he could have a lawyer present. Comey bragged publicly about violating protocols.

So the agents who interviewed Flynn were somehow incompetent in their assessment that he did not lie?

We know the 302s were changed, and now the originals are convienently lost. So the evidence needed to prove he lied was doctored and lost. Meaning their is no evidence that Flynn lied to the FBI.

We know Brady material was withheld from Flynn. If this was such an easy case to prove why did they illegally withhold information to the contrary?

All we know is Flynn plead guilty. We do not know that Flynn was guilty. Anyone with a modicum of respect for the truth can’t deny that.

So we know the FBI changed 302s and lost the originals. We know Comey used shady tactics to interview Flynn. We know the FBI withheld Brady material. We know their was a conversation about what was the objective in interviewing Flynn which is questionable.

With all the shady things we know the FBI did in this case it’s not unreasonable that they also did some shady things to get an innocent man to take a plea deal out of fear.

If the truth actually matters to you then all of this should matter as well.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

There's a lot of aspects of your argument that are purely derived from the media narrative which is not factual. Beautiful rendition though.

Let's make sure we understand what is being dropped if Barr gets his way.

Flynn CONFESSED to the crime, the only thing that Barr has argued should be dropped is the sentencing aspect. This is ... without precedent.

Pence said Flynn lied to him about the calls at the time and those lies were sufficiently serious to get him fired. That's circumstantial and wouldn't have convicted Flynn legally, but sure did indicate that the Trump Adminsitration at the time had good reason to believe it.

The agents who interviewed Flynn were not fully aware of the details of the Kislyak conversations (why would they be). Further, this claim is taken directly from the Republican House Intelligence Committee "Report" in 2018, which was quite obviously a purely political document, and that claim is questionable on that basis.

Further than that, "making false statements" under USC 18 becomes apparent after the fact not before. You're suggesting that the FBI should have known in advance that Flynn was going to lie to them during the interview. That's absurd.

The claim that the 302's were substantially altered is pure media garbage; it's a matter of record in the case documents that the government had agreed to:

“[T]he Court agrees with the government that there were no material changes in the interview reports, and that those reports track the interviewing FBI agents’ notes.” Sullivan went on: “Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are ‘consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.’”
Lawfare

I could go on, but why? The facts are obvious.

Two questions in return if you will?

1. Are you against the use of FISA warrants?

2. Are you againsst the use of coercion and deceit on the part of LEOs to get confessions?

edit on 20-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 20-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Pence said Flynn lied to him about the calls at the time and those lies were sufficiently serious to get him fired. That's circumstantial and wouldn't have convicted Flynn legally, but sure did indicate that the Trump Adminsitration at the time had good reason to believe it.

2. Are you againsst the use of coercion and deceit on the part of LEOs to get confessions?

Pence now believe the omission was unintentional. Which agrees with the original FBI report. And Pence is on record saying he would welcome Flynn back if Trump wants to bring him back. So Flynn lying to Pence is not the solid fact or evidence you are claiming it is.

The Judge that called Flynn a traitor, without any evidence for the change says the 302s are good so they must be good?

You have nothing other than your personal bias confirming to yourself that you are correct. I am not convinced.

No, I am not opposed to FISA but I do think they need to reform the process.

Yes, I am against coercion and deceit used to get a confession.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ah the implication being that trump actually colluded with russia? Really? You’re a bit late to the party but that crackpot conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked.

Or haven’t you heard?

a reply to: Liquesence

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Let's not forget this about the Flynn interview:

“What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to—get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”
-- FBI official involved in the decision to do a non-standard interview with Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

amac.us...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Great day in the morning !

Another big question with a big missing answer is why didn't Judge Sullivan simply sentence Flynn instead of delaying it umpteen times ?

3️⃣...2️⃣...1️⃣ ✳️
edit on May-20-2020 by xuenchen because: ⭕🍌⭕

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It states quite clearly...Comey had ZERO evidence against Flynn.
Comey just thought it was odd Flynn was speaking with Kislyak...which was actually what Flynn was supposed to be doing.

So...ZERO evidence against Flynn...just Comey's 'feelz'.

THAT, alone, became the pretext to continue the Obama administration's spying campaign against the incoming Trump administration...and to justify continued efforts to oust Flynn in order to protect the outgoing Obama administration's spying efforts.

The Obama/Comey corruption is obvious.

That’s just it. They think with their feelz. I get it. They believed in their heart they were right. But it’s time to grow up and admit they were wrong.
Most of us started out liberal but grew up. Maybe that’s why I have so little patience for them. Because I know how and why they think the way they do, except now I know they’re wrong.
But the great thing about being wrong is the second you admit it, you’re suddenly right.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

As part of the effort to clear General Flynn and repair his reputation, it seems like the logical next step would be to release the Flynn-Kislyak transcripts.

I look forward to it.

Yeah, not until the original 302s are released showing the FBI agents who actually questioned him didn't think he was lying - before the corrupt DOJ charged him with lying, then extorted a guilty plea by going after his son.

Oh, and we also need all of the transcripts of Obama/Putin's conversations for the weeks/months following the famous hot-mic moment where Obama said he would have more flexibility after the election.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Flynn CONFESSED to the crime,

1. His plea deal was extorted - they agreed to not go after his son for other bogus charges and destroy his life in the process (like they were doing to Flynn himself) if he agreed to plead guilty.

2. They hid the plea deal from the court - in violation of the law.

3. Flynn withdrew his guilty plea.

Next?

the only thing that Barr has argued should be dropped is the sentencing aspect. This is ... without precedent.

Barr moved to dismiss the entire case with prejudice, and it is far from 'without precedent'.

What is without precedent is a rogue Judge taking on the role of the prosecution, which is a violation of the separation of powers, and his oath of office. He should be removed, disbarred, and prosecuted for malicious persecution.

Pence said Flynn lied to him about the calls at the time

No, Flynn said he lied to Pence - as part of his extorted plea deal. What really happened is no out in the open.

The agents who interviewed Flynn were not fully aware of the details of the Kislyak conversations

Really? Really? Interesting how you can say that, knowing that they had the actual full transcript of the call.

Are you a moron irl, or do you just pay one on TV?

Further than that, "making false statements" under USC 18 becomes apparent after the fact not before.

So you are in favor og Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Clinton and the rest of the liars who have committed perjury countless times in front of Congress being prosecuted?

The claim that the 302's were substantially altered is pure media garbage; it's a matter of record in the case documents that the government had agreed to:

“[T]he Court agrees with the government that there were no material changes in the interview reports, and that those reports track the interviewing FBI agents’ notes.” Sullivan went on: “Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are ‘consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.’”
Lawfare

I could go on, but why?

I agree... why go on quoting garbage from a political hack pretending to be a judge?

1. The original 302's are missing.

2. There is irrefutable evidence the electronic versions were altered numerous times.

Yes. The facts are obvious.

Yes, and yes.

Apparently you aren't though, because both of those are precisely what happened to General Flynn.

I'm curious what your response will be when Trump reappoints him as his new NSA later this year after he is re-elected in a landslide?
edit on 20-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not until after President Trump is re-elected in November. As AG Barr said yesterday, Obama and Biden are not under criminal investigation at this time. (It was Barr-code to those who know how to read him.)

You don't want to give Democrats any reason to rally behind Biden, and you want to remove one excuse smart Democrats can use for replacing Biden with someone else.

I’m suddenly reminded of when Comey told Trump he wasn’t part of the Meuller investigation

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

BREAKING: Susan Rice’s Team Confirms She Was Directed By White House Counsel to Write January 20, 2017 Email About Secret Oval Office Meeting

Former US Attorney Brett L. Tolman spoke out about the Susan Rice email to herself. In a series of tweets, he showed that Rice’s efforts were not only to cover her and Obama’s behinds, they were to cover everyone’s behinds.

US Attorney Brett Tolman was correct.

It was revealed on Wednesday that Susan Rice’s bizarre email to herself was directed by the White House counsel.
↗️🔽↖️🔼

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Because I know how and why they think the way they do, except now I know they’re wrong.
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Thats funny.

I started out conservative, but grew up. Thats why I know how and why conservatives think the way they do, except I know they're wrong.

Crazy, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join