It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration declassifies full Susan Rice email sent on Inauguration Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Good.

As part of the effort to clear General Flynn and repair his reputation, it seems like the logical next step would be to release the Flynn-Kislyak transcripts.

I look forward to it.

Yeah
His 4th ammendment was trampled on, may as well finish it off, right?
Incoming administration officials can't dpeak to foreign dignitaries, right?
That's a crime, right?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari
See my first post. There is nothing of substance in that email. It's a conspiratorial fantasy by the right. And it shows no wrongdoing.

It's all pieces of the puzzle. You can't take this email and every other bit of evidence and look at it in a vacuum.

Remember a few weeks ago there was no meeting. Now there's an email about a meeting.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Good.

As part of the effort to clear General Flynn and repair his reputation, it seems like the logical next step would be to release the Flynn-Kislyak transcripts.

I look forward to it.

Mueller Report might have some of the partial transcripts since that's where the Flynn prosecutions started ☯️

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obama was pissed. Took what little power he had left to cripple his enemy as best he could. It all backfired. Now we know. Justice will be his legacy. It will be spying on his enemies and trying to puncture out eyeballs with blunt force. It failed. He will go down in history as the apex of POS Presidents.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari
See my first post. There is nothing of substance in that email. It's a conspiratorial fantasy by the right. And it shows no wrongdoing.

It's all pieces of the puzzle. You can't take this email and every other bit of evidence and look at it in a vacuum.

Remember a few weeks ago there was no meeting. Now there's an email about a meeting.

I've taken this users response, a failed attempt at downplay, and applied it correctly in response to your post Kshikehe 😋

"SHHHHHHHH!! Thats all they have to play with...don't take that away from them.

Facing reality would be too much, and since I finished YouTube, I can use the entertainment."
edit on 19-5-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Obama's true legacy for history begins to reveal itself..He staged a coup.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Susan Rice emails a memo to herself saying they did nothing wrong.

The press and synchophants run with that.

lolz.

I guess anyone who is ever investigated, all they have to do is email to themselves that they didn't do anything wrong.

What jury would convict!

lolz
edit on 19-5-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

...and Rice sent it to herself on Inauguration Day...her absolute LAST chance to cover Obama's crooked ass.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...and Rice sent it to herself on Inauguration Day...her absolute LAST chance to cover Obama's crooked ass.

They were probably pooping pickles.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They were probably pooping pickles.

Well, at that point,...Flynn was STILL an active 'Fly In The Ointment'...so they all definitely had Gherkins in their panties.
They desperately needed Flynn GONE.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I often wonder, if they are non-plussed (for the most part) about what we know, then what don't we know?

I'm afraid that would scare a pickle out of me.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Honestly, I think they lie awake nights now.
They know what they've done is not Kosher...and they're not relishing what they know is going to be revealed.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They know what they've done is not Kosher...and they're not relishing what they know is going to be revealed.

They're losing their bread & butter, it's a dill-y.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You say this like it was some super secret thing.. it was his JOB to talk to foreign politicians.

working behind the scenes with foreign actor

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Keep in mind...

This CYA is in the words of Susan Rice...and therefore slanted towards her own intentions behind writing it.

1) She tells us COMEY had nothing in the way of evidence on Flynn.
2) She says COMEY was the one worried about Flynn.
3) She fingers COMEY as wanting to withhold information from incoming Trump administration & Flynn.

IOW...Susan Rice wrote this in order to point fingers at James Comey...in order to protect Obama.
Her job has always been to protect Obama...she owes Comey no allegiance.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Are you all still in favor of FISA warrants?

Are you all still in favor of LEOs being able to intimidate and lie to folks in order to get confessions?

Then you’re not for the 4th Amendment (or the 5th or 14th for that matter).

I wonder if it had been Hillary Clinton caught lying to the FBI... would any of you be crying about that being unfair?

If some thug somewhere got interrogated under duress until he copped a plea ... would any of you be crying about that ?

We all know the answers.

In General Flynn’s specific case, he lied about his conversations with Ambassador Kislyak. You just can’t deny that and have any modicum of respect for the truth.

He lied to the FBI and he lied to VP Pence. He knew lying was wrong in this case with Pence, and he knew it was illegal with the FBI. His interview with the FBI was scheduled THROUGH the White House channels, in full knowledge of the questioning, and if I remember correctly, it took place in Flynn’s office. There’s just no reasonable way anyone can believe that Flynn was mistreated ... UNLESS you’re willing to get behind repealing FISA warrants and instituting reasonable limits on dishonesty in interrogation.

Support the Constitution? I wish. Sadly, it’s in short supply these days.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You are giving them too much credit. They don't believe they did anything wrong. They believe they had no choice and are the victim in all of this. If they are losing any sleep it's because they believe they have been wronged.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Treasury had a fisa warrant?
Really?

At this point you are simply full of crap and defending the government surveillance state because it alignes with your irrational fear of the color orange.

Its cool
Keep supporting black nixon

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So you think Comey is going to be the Judas Goat?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you think Comey is going to be the Judas Goat?

Judas Goat? No.
Sacrificial Lamb for Obama...Maybe.
At the time Rice wrote this...she didn't know Comey would be going down...it was just a preemptive measure of insulation for Obama.

I believe Comey and others are totally screwed now...and will be indicted. I do think he may become an important link to Obama...but I still can't bring my mind to believe Obama won't get away, beyond having his reputation destroyed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join