It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunker Down!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I haven’t figured out who Kevin is.

Now this Karen thing.

Can anyone clue me in.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Now this Karen thing.

Can anyone clue me in.

If you look back on page one of this thread there is a video explaining who Karen is.. and Kevin is just an asshole and everyone hates him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nancy and Cumo said it was OK to go out and play. You now see how that worked for the Blue states.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MRinder

NSW, were only at stage 1 of reopening, pubs, clubs and restaurants can open under strict guidelines, if all goes well I expect things to get back to some sort o f normality by August maybe September we will see.

It seems that your governors are worried their states will go by the way of new York and other areas that have been hit hard, it's a difficult position to be in.

As far locking down goes we will never know if it may have worked in the U.S because too many people just ignored the orders. It is what it is.

Well what we were told in the US was that the Stay at Home orders were for them to have time to build temporary hospitals. The hospitals are built. Time to move forward. You can't just keep moving the goalpost without consequences.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe if you people had stayed home at the beginning of this mess such extreme measures wouldn't be needed.

You obviously selected that username to constantly remind yourself.
It didn’t work buddy.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I would advocate Trump declaring martial law and use military force to remove these governors and anyone else who is constitutionally invalid with what they are trying to illegally impose upon the citizens.

These state governors doing these expanded and illegal lock downs are in essence doing what the confederate states did when they succeeded from the union and went rogue which prompted the civil war.

The causes are a bit different, but the game is the same. Pure irony that these dem governors are vocally and publicly opposed to any symbols or reference to the confederacy, when they themselves are going rogue and forming their own confederacy.

Just a reminder. 1861-1933. After the election of Abraham Lincoln, Southern Democrats led the charge to secede from the Union and establish the Confederate States. The United States Congress was dominated by Republicans, save for Andrew Johnson of Tennessee, the only senator from a state in rebellion to reject secession.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It’s amazing to see how quickly some folks flip-flop.

During the Obama years, many were chanting “the States are supreme entities, Tenth Amendment” and now you’re “the Federal Government should restore order to the States, the President must protect the nation”

Still calling for another Civil War just with the opposite motivation.

I love you guys. LOL

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Now this Karen thing.

Can anyone clue me in.

Karen use to be Kevin until they had gender ressignment surgery.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What's piasing me off about this is that every single one of these Governors and world health leaders keep talking about what it's going to take to get us to our "new normal". Not back to normal, but a new normal. But not one of them has been asked exactly what the new normal is by anyone. People on here haven't even talked about it. It boggles my mind.

So we need to have no jobs, no food, no freedom, no socializing for a year or more. We need to have a digital Id's, chips implanted to mine crypto through our movement, and a digital passport through what will probably be forced vaccines. And even after all of that, we still won't be able to back to normal!! For what? A freakin virus that at this point may not even be anything other than another strain of the seasonal flu. And yet, Noone is asking what the new normal will be and what the reason for it is? Incredible and sad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

In the US, they call it “police power.”

Elsewhere, it’s just tyranny.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Karen is the woman with a stupid haircut who always wants to talk to your manager. Her perspective as a white woman who never accomplished anything standing up is something she likes to throw around like a used up husband. She has four best friends and three cats.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

NSW, were only at stage 1 of reopening, pubs, clubs and restaurants can open under strict guidelines, if all goes well I expect things to get back to some sort o f normality by August maybe September we will see.

It seems that your governors are worried their states will go by the way of new York and other areas that have been hit hard, it's a difficult position to be in.

As far locking down goes we will never know if it may have worked in the U.S because too many people just ignored the orders. It is what it is.

What a crock of BS whining "now we will never know in America" we had a lockdown of 8 weeks here in Georgia, people stayed at home places were closed cities and towns were ghost towns all to 'Flatten the curve" that has been achieved that was the goal, once again we knew we would still have cases, hospitalizations, deaths. Now we go back to work during the summer months hope we knock it down and develop herd immunity like we should have done from the beginning.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Democrat governors in Michigan seem to like destroying the state. At least they're good at something. Whitmer seems to actually delight in her crisis management skills with her snarky smiling all the time while pretending that her emergency powers, which expired on April 30 still exist so she keeps ordering people around.

She sure as hell better not jump on the no opening 'til a vaccine bandwagon.

For those that don't remember, Grandholm plunged Michigan into a one state depression while the rest of you had a recession.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

"We need a vaccine, and we need to have mass quantities available," she continued. "Or we need to be able to test and be able to acknowledge that we've got some immunity that's built up. We're not there yet

That is what your beloved Governess had to say from the same article I quoted in the OP.

You don't really think she is going to give up control mid power trip, do you?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Maybe if you people had stayed home at the beginning of this mess such extreme measures wouldn't be needed.

Restrictions here are being lifted, schools go back full time next week, businesses are opening backup and should be back to normal all going well in a month or 3.

Explain South Dakota.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Democrat governors in Michigan seem to like destroying the state. At least they're good at something. Whitmer seems to actually delight in her crisis management skills with her snarky smiling all the time while pretending that her emergency powers, which expired on April 30 still exist so she keeps ordering people around.

She sure as hell better not jump on the no opening 'til a vaccine bandwagon.

For those that don't remember, Grandholm plunged Michigan into a one state depression while the rest of you had a recession.

www.detroitnews.com...

If she tries that there are a lot of people that will be looking for her head on a platter.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The Middle Class is being reset and dependence on government is at the highest levels in History.

In order to remain "relevant", Democrats MUST have a high unemployment rate that creates the dependent class necessary for their NWO agendas 🎃😤

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ohio does not as yet have a process for voter initiated recall on elected or appointed officials. I say yet, because it could VERY easily become a ballot initiative to become added in the near future. You may recall a thread of mine before the Covid Dempanic started about making Ohio counties Second Amendment Sanctuaries? That grassroots group still exists and has shifted focus a bit.

But at this time, the only “legal” way to remove Governor DeWine is by force of arms under the Second Amendment. I say “legal” because it is subject to further review by various judicial reviews after the fact. Off the cuff answer, can be done by twenty people acting in concert. Closer inspection may adjust that number, but it is a good starting number.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It would be right up until the states start taking away the enumerated rights of the people.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yep, this virus was handled very badly in the U S and clearly having 50 odd governors all making individual decisions certainly complicates an already messy situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join