It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar always has a plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As the smartest, most experienced and most capable politician in the room, Omar always has a plan. From marrying her own brother to defraud US immigration laws to peddling debunked conspiracy theories about Russia Collusion and even conning voters into installing her in office by exploiting their own misplaced guilt and uncertainty, she's a real pro!

Getting caught marrying her brother? Arrested in a protest that saw a hoax IED placed? Promoting sedition and insurrection using carefully crafted conspiracy theories? She's got it all. Really the whole package. And nevermind the local issues she has totally ignored, she's attacking Trump for anything & everything, is that not good enough? Surely it is, isn't it?

That's why its more important than ever to vote for Omar. And, you know, if you don't you're a racist misogynistic Republican anyhow.

Vote Ilhan! Because crime does pay! Apparently.

And may I say, Ilhan, that orange jumpsuit is breath taking.

edit on 5/19/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What ever happened to the ICE / FBI investigations?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Couldn't say.

Google,facebook,and twitter are all too busy supressing the flow of information.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

What ever happened to the ICE / FBI investigations?

Not too sure! Best of my knowledge it is still ongoing and hasn't reached any sort of recommendation yet

Fortunately we do have a DOJ I finally feel would take up the case. If the allegations can be substantiated I wonder if loss of immigration status/citizenship is a consequence of this since it was abused and/or obtained under false pretenses

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If the allegations can be substantiated I wonder if loss of immigration status/citizenship is a consequence of this since it was abused and/or obtained under false pretenses

No punishment for that. Dems reward that behavior.

edit on 19-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

No doubt about it!!

Id love to see respect of our DOJ and LAWS restored, and punishing those who encourage law breaking as aiding and abetting or otherwise as a constructive participant would be a good start

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If I searched illhan Omar right now I'll get a flood of websites accusing her of some sort of new crime, or what ever, that leads to more rabbit holes. So far from what I have seen on this woman literally nothing she's accused of stands at all. Yet so many people are FOR SURE there is substantial amounts of evidence she's guilty of all this stuff. Yet the FBI who handed off the investigation to ICE haven't found anything...

I'm not a fan of her, but I've found it rather hilarious how much crap is made up about her and I'm still waiting for the truth on this woman. So far, more holes for rabbits.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Marrying her brother was common practice for Somalian immigrants. She was just doing what everybody else was doing when there is no rule of law. Not even sure why she is trying to deny it because nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: neo96

If I searched illhan Omar right now I'll get a flood of websites accusing her of some sort of new crime, or what ever, that leads to more rabbit holes. So far from what I have seen on this woman literally nothing she's accused of stands at all. Yet so many people are FOR SURE there is substantial amounts of evidence she's guilty of all this stuff. Yet the FBI who handed off the investigation to ICE haven't found anything...

I'm not a fan of her, but I've found it rather hilarious how much crap is made up about her and I'm still waiting for the truth on this woman. So far, more holes for rabbits.

I think she's already lost her next term without any criminal stigma attached. She's a full on idiot and has proven that time and time again. People don't like her.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm still waiting for the truth on this woman. So far, more holes for rabbits.

I am as well. The old adage of "where there's smoke there's fire" would no longer seem to apply in this age of universal deceit and disinformation.

new topics

top topics

join