It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the worst sport to watch without fans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am thinking soccer. It is the worst sport to watch WITH fans and would be even worse without fans.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
College football or soccer.

I never got into soccer until I went to a MLS game last year, and I was hooked. So I went to several more.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If Whitmer shuts down college football to fans like she's threatening, there are going to be some really unhappy powerful people in her state.

Fans and atmosphere make for a powerful recruiting tool for all of the sports programs at a school, not just the ones related to that sport.
edit on 19-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

How could anyone watch a chess match without the roaring crowd ??

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

How could anyone watch a chess match without the roaring crowd ??

"Hey chesser chesser chesser, MOVE!"
edit on 19-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Soccer (football).. it would be so silly

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There should be NO SPORTS WITHOUT FANS....any attempt to bring back an Entertaiment Industry early,an Industry which by proxy puts tens of thousands of people in the same building in extremely close quarters ...is a litigable action...Gary Bettman has been pushing like a Mad Money Monger to get his slippery slimy foot in the door of early Entertainment Industry returns because he knows wether people get sick and die or not ...once he gets Teams willing to risk their lives playing in empty Arenas he is one big step closer to forcing things his own way.....forget it Bettman….in the case of NHL Hockey Bettman is a slimeball who is in collusion with the Players Union.....hes a smart arse Cabal member who has in he past had a lot of power....now he is just another Putz....Professional Athletes are NOT FRONTLINE WORKERS and the ntertainment Industry is the LAST THING WE CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

Yes,Professional Sports Leagues will never be the same...but every Industry is changing....why should they be exempt?...Gary Bettman?....a man who puts money before human lives a man with no conscience.

NHL Hockey would be the worst sport to watch without fans.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am thinking soccer. It is the worst sport to watch WITH fans and would be even worse without fans.

As a joke that’s funny but in reality, in my opinion
You are probably right
Soccer is a slow game, not much action and you only get maybe a couple of goals per game.

Best game to play in my opinion but not much of a spectator sport as far as I am concerned, take them out, be like the moon, no atmosphere

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: nerbot

Youre right, I have a buddy who does "minor league" wrestling(Buster Cherry in Oklahoma), he does it mostly for the boos from the crowd.

Everyone loves a villain.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Curling!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Table Tennis.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Football/Soccer would be the worst sport with out fans.

Football Fans are insane they make the stadium seem alive.
edit on 30-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join