It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton: Trump Should Recognize The DOJ "Ain't Gonna Do Justice"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

no Hillary behind bars, no swamp draining, no Obama in court
. 0...nothing..zip..

well that should scare you not make you laugh

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think Mr. Trump should remove AG Barr.

This sort of disloyalty cannot be accepted.

Then, the new AG can start an investigation into Barr who is obviously Deep State.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Anyone who has ever been political connected can not investigate the deep state since it has dirt on everyone. Remember the high hopes that Chief Justice Roberts was going to shoot down Obama care, Remember he was the squeak clean judge, well they had the dirt on his adopted children and he turned it into tax.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Remember the high hopes that Chief Justice Roberts was going to shoot down Obama care, Remember he was the squeak clean judge, well they had the dirt on his adopted children and he turned it into tax.
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

SO thats why Roberts made his decision on Obama care? I always disliked him for that decision, We were totally counting on him for that decision.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The President Really Needs to Fire the Entire Leadership of the Dept. of Justice . They have ALL been Compromised . ..

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Remember the high hopes that Chief Justice Roberts was going to shoot down Obama care, Remember he was the squeak clean judge, well they had the dirt on his adopted children and he turned it into tax.
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

SO thats why Roberts made his decision on Obama care? I always disliked him for that decision, We were totally counting on him for that decision.

That the theory at the time , his adopted Irish children through a South American adoption society, stank from the the jump start the Deep State probably threatned to take the two boy AKA do as we say or is your consequences via Flynn" we'''ll put your son in jail or else".

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is the way I see the situation concerning Obama in particular. Biden is included because of the closeness of the 2 but If charges were ever brought against Obama, and he was indited, the long prophesied race war may just happen. I don't think the African Americans would stand for their messiah being arrested and put in jail. If Obama is prosecuted, look out.
edit on 19-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump Should Recognize The DOJ "Ain't Gonna Do Justice"

You guys really think trump doesn't know that?
Why wouldn't he know this?

I think he knows but doesn't and never cared.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I disagree. There may be a few riots and things will be tense again, but deep in their hearts they know this isn’t about race.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Never said they weren't working hard. Still doesn't change the fact Obama is loved by the black community, rich and poor alike.

Something like 90%+ of the black community votes Democrat....

Yep and where has that gotten them until a mean old republican orange man bad came along and through tax relief and other programs "MAGA" provided jobs for those who were actually wanting to work.. COVID or not it will be interesting this election cycle to see if your 90% holds up..

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

That may be true as well but some people are just sitting and waiting to start hostilities. Like say, The New Black Panther party. They just need any excuse to start the ball rolling.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Oh trust me, I know too well. And I have no doubt they will destroy a few urban areas. But I believe it will fizzle out fast.
I have been wrong before though so do hold me to it.

I just saw an interview with Trump. The reporter asked Trump what he thought about Barr saying it is “unlikely” Obama and Biden will be investigated for Obama gate. Trump corrected the reporter and said “what he said was ‘as of this moment’ they are not under investigation.
Given how Comey lied to Trump about not being the subject of the investigation, I think this is too perfect. Obama and Biden will definitely be investigated....after November. Maybe even sooner.
And that you can hold me to and I will admit, “damn I was wrong”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join