It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton: Trump Should Recognize The DOJ "Ain't Gonna Do Justice"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
BINGO.

Tom Fitton talked to FOX Business’ Lou Dobbs about Attorney General William Barr saying he does not expect an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe will lead to a ‘criminal investigation’ of either former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden.

Tom Fitton suggests that President Trump should "appoint a special counsel outside the justice department to figure out if any prosecutions need to be pursued; it isn't coming from this crew right now." Fitton mentions that if Trump wants justice, he'll need to do it himself and realize that "he can't rely on these deep state agencies."

Fitton also states that former CIA director John Brennan hasn't been questioned either, and states that Barr takes the typical Republican approach "that we don't do anything controversial during election years."

Lou Dobbs correctly states that the Attorney General's action is "outrageous" and that he's a "doormat." Gotta love Lou!!

edit on 5/19/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The problem is that politically the Republicans can't win. It doesn't matter if it is the right thing to do.

Obama is a God according to the left and black community. As such, trying to prosecute a former President would not end well, particularly when the media is going to provide cover.

Remember, half the population is pretty slow intellectually. They can't follow all the things that took place and still think Trump is a Russian agent. It is only worse when mainstream media won't even provide non-biased coverage so the twitter crowd knows what to think.

It is a no-win situation. They could trigger riots and all kinds of other nonsense prosecuting Obama.

Republicans would be shooting themselves in the head trying to prosecute Obama. They need to drop it and move on. It isn't worth it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wait, you mean to say the same DOJ and FBI that have been working together with the clintons to erase proof of their criminal activities for at least thirty years is going to keep doing that?

Shocking!

Here's hoping someone does something about it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Tom Fitton suggests that President Trump should "appoint a special counsel outside the justice department to figure out if any prosecutions need to be pursued; it isn't coming from this crew right now." Fitton mentions that if Trump wants justice, he'll need to do it himself and realize that "he can't rely on these deep state agencies."

I dont know, just because you can;t get people to do what you want doesn't mean their deep state.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Well, what about Biden? Barr will probably turn a blind eye, even if there's audio tape evidence of Sleep Joe planning nefarious actions with former Ukrainian President Poroshenko. I thought his job duties was to prosecute criminal activity? Maybe his real duty is to play both sides of the fence.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I dont know, just because you can;t get people to do what you want doesn't mean their deep state.

"Getting people to do what you want" wasn't a criteria involved in any way with determining they are "deep state".

You can't figure that out?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The problem is that politically the Republicans can't win. It doesn't matter if it is the right thing to do.

Obama is a God according to the left and black community. As such, trying to prosecute a former President would not end well, particularly when the media is going to provide cover.

Remember, half the population is pretty slow intellectually. They can't follow all the things that took place and still think Trump is a Russian agent. It is only worse when mainstream media won't even provide non-biased coverage so the twitter crowd knows what to think.

It is a no-win situation. They could trigger riots and all kinds of other nonsense prosecuting Obama.

Republicans would be shooting themselves in the head trying to prosecute Obama. They need to drop it and move on. It isn't worth it.

So liberals are now guilty because Trump and republicans are just a bunch of incompetent dimwits? Lol. How cute.
Let's face it. The man you worship as a God is a effin clown who's all talk but no action. 0 wall, no Hillary behind bars, no swamp draining, no Obama in court
. 0...nothing..zip..
When will you blame the people who actually hold the power?
edit on 19-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Getting people to do what you want" wasn't a criteria involved in any way with determining they are "deep state".

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

well I dont know if he is saying that Barr is deep state because he won;t investigate. I dont know if I have have ever heard before this that BArr is deep state

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

All roads lead to Obama... unless they can prosecute without it rolling up to Obama, it ain't going to happen.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Edumakated

So liberals are now guilty because Trump and republicans are just a bunch of incompetent dimwits? Lol. How cute.
Let's face it. The man you worship as a God is a effin clown who's all talk but no action. 0 wall, no Hillary behind bars, no swamp draining, no Obama in court
. 0...nothing..zip..
When will you blame the people who actually hold the power?

No, liberals are guilty because you are guilty.

If you bothered to actually comprehend what I wrote, you'd understand my position.

Let me say it again since you took the short bus to school. Regardless if there is evidence to pursue charges, it isn't going to happen because the fall out to the country is not worth it.

If Republicans tried to prosecute Obama, they'd be called racist. There would be rioting in the streets. The media wouldn't provide any factual coverage to simpletons on the left could understand the charges. It would be a sh*t show.

As such, there won't be anyone going to jail.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Getting people to do what you want" wasn't a criteria involved in any way with determining they are "deep state".

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

well I dont know if he is saying that Barr is deep state because he won;t investigate. I dont know if I have have ever heard before this that BArr is deep state

Yeah.. Well Barr does go back a long ways under prior administrations and oversaw some pretty dirty things as far as outcomes.
The DoJ is quite obviously being influenced/manipulated by powers other than Trump and his administration, or they would have thrown the book at Obama and Biden for the crimes they have committed.

That deep state thing just means people behind the scenes that have great influence for whatever reasons are manipulating and influencing the people at the front lines like Barr and whomever else is high profile. So what I'm saying is deep state or not, the people in the front are scared and hesitant to follow the due process the law demands when it comes to the crimes that have been committed by those people already exposed as running the spy campaign against Trump since day 1 and before.

And that is basically what Tom Fitton is saying as well.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

" Obama is a God according to the left and black community "

Ah , you might want to Point Out ONLY to Parts of the Black Community On Government Assistance , the Rest WORK For a Living , and Are PROUD of It ...............

edit on 19-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Now that it has been confirmed today President Obama was involved in targeting Michael Flynn, a special prosecutor is more necessary than ever.

Obama targeted Flynn: thefederalist.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes , Illegal Surveillance as President in 2017 when Flynn was Still Head of the NSA . Busted !

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Obama is a God according to the left and black community "

Ah , you might want to Point Out ONLY to Parts of the Black Community On Government Assistance , the Rest WORK For a Living , and Are PROUD of It ...............

Being part of the black community myself, I'd disagree. Obama is loved regardless of class.... Not too many poor black folks hanging out on Martha's Vineyard.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They ain't Hangin' Anywhere , but Working their Butts Off to Support their Families . Guess you Missed the 2020 Memo Bro .........Hmm..

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Never said they weren't working hard. Still doesn't change the fact Obama is loved by the black community, rich and poor alike.

Something like 90%+ of the black community votes Democrat....

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ah , JUSTICE Is Blind but the PEOPLE are Not . Hell to Pay Soon ..........It's Coming ............

edit on 19-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So a so-called legal watchdog is suggesting that the President should circumnavigate the system we have in place so he can get the outcome he desires?

That sounds like Fitton (and Dobbs) wishes Trump was a tyrant.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Suggested viewing from president Trump of a Mark Levin segment.. It is quite good, imo.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join