It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio alleged to be Biden and Poroshenko. Is there now proof of Burisma investigation interference?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Imagine if this was Trump's voice...Hooboy!

But it's just old Joe...so it will be ignored by the MSM...completely.
See...Joe's a Democrat and he wants to be elected President...or Senator.

Where's a third hand whistleblower when you need one?

Maybe Schiff can walk them through the process and we can move on this Biden tape.

Schiff will offer a rendition of how the call went.

Something like : Joe said hello, then the call was over. Trump however, is a Russian Agent and needs to be impeached!

And some idiot lefty will be along to explain why this is nothing.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know I'm not even sure it would matter if the media would cover this.

Biden is senile, frequently berates people at his campaign events,is a serial groper, has been accused of sexual assault, and has a long history of corruption in addition to this instance.

It is obvious anyone planning to vote for him would be willing to vote for anyone not named Trump because frankly I'm not sure the Democrats could even find a worse candidate if they tried.

I think there could be a video of Biden and Obama talking about framing Trump for Russian collusion, laughing about how they funelled money out of Ukrain and China and got away with it, and it could be played every commercial break from now till the election, and you still would not convince the TDS sufferers not to vote for him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Btw for those interested

Viktor shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor that’s was forced to be fired, wrote sworn testimony under penalty of perjury about his dismissal

His account was deemed a lie by democrats, and yet it matches up exactly with what these calls between Biden and poroshenko show

Shokin claims he was called into poroshenkos office, and told by the president he did nothing wrong, but was being asked to resign for the good of the country because Biden was going to with hold a billion dollars if he didn’t

This matches exactly with this call

Later in the leaked audio on February 18, 2016 - less than three months after the Kerry conversation - Poroshenko delivers some "positive news."

"Yesterday I met with General Prosecutor Shokin," says Poroshenko. And despite of the fact that we didn't have any corruption charges, we don't have any information about him doing something wrong, I specially asked him - no, it was day before yesterday - I specially asked him to resign. In, uh, as his, uh, position as a state person. And despite of the fact that he has a support in the power. And as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised to give me the statement on resignation. And one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation. And this is my second step for keeping my promises."

www.zerohedge.com...

Here is shokins testimony

cdn.factcheck.org...

Go to section 6. To see this matches exactly with what shokin said as to his dismissal

If shokin was correct about his dismissal (which defenders of Biden claimed was false) then it seems he is also most likely correct about section 8 and 9, which is the reason for Biden wanting him gone was because he was looking into crimes of hunter Biden and burisma

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah after seeing Shokin interviewed by Guliani along with others any doubts I had about the reasoning he was fired went away. It is clear he was fired because Biden was paid to protect Burisma.

It's truly pathetic that only a few hundred thousand people have even seen those videos due to the media not wanting to touch it, and You tube actively censoring it.

I still can't believe none of it was even shown by the president's defense team during the impeachment.

edit on 19-5-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is my video on how this confirms a big part of shokins testimony, and this may show he was telling the truth about biden wanting hm fired because he was looking at hunter biden.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Breaking..

A judge in Ukraine today confirms that Joe Biden committed crimes in his country.. and wants him held accountable.

justthenews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join