It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio alleged to be Biden and Poroshenko. Is there now proof of Burisma investigation interference?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Many already believe Biden admitted to this interference and it's been discussed on ATS, but this article by Creative Destruction Media alleges there is audio of Biden discussing it with former Ukrainian President Poroshenko.

An audio tape has been released by a Ukrainian politician which details conversations between corrupt and discredited former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden. John Kerry is also on the audio tape. The men discuss the firing of then Prosecutor Shokin for corrupt reasons, in order to prevent an investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and other criminal actions.

Previous audio was largely ignored and Democrats led a mostly symbolic effort to impeach Trump for pressing for further investigation. Is this audio all there is? Will anybody following the DNC accept it if Biden is in fact on tape interfering on behalf of the company paying his son? What other reason would there be for Biden to want this investigation stopped? Biden previously said he wanted a corrupt official fired, but we now seem to have more evidence that the prosecutor was on the right track and was investigating corruption.

I know this source will probably be attacked so I'm linking a handy English translation of the original Apostrophe.ua article.

This is breaking so there isn't any real analysis of the tape. I also am not seeing where they discuss the source of the tape. I'll be waiting to hear what more might come of this and if it will be picked up by more sources. I'd really like a full transcript for context.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I wonder if Biden also challenged Poroshenko to push ups in the audio?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Many already believe Biden admitted to this interference and it's been discussed on ATS, but this article by Creative Destruction Media alleges there is audio of Biden discussing it with former Ukrainian President Poroshenko.

An audio tape has been released by a Ukrainian politician which details conversations between corrupt and discredited former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden. John Kerry is also on the audio tape. The men discuss the firing of then Prosecutor Shokin for corrupt reasons, in order to prevent an investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and other criminal actions.

Previous audio was largely ignored and Democrats led a mostly symbolic effort to impeach Trump for pressing for further investigation. Is this audio all there is? Will anybody following the DNC accept it if Biden is in fact on tape interfering on behalf of the company paying his son? What other reason would there be for Biden to want this investigation stopped? Biden previously said he wanted a corrupt official fired, but we now seem to have more evidence that the prosecutor was on the right track and was investigating corruption.

I know this source will probably be attacked so I'm linking a handy English translation of the original Apostrophe.ua article.

This is breaking so there isn't any real analysis of the tape. I also am not seeing where they discuss the source of the tape. I'll be waiting to hear what more might come of this and if it will be picked up by more sources. I'd really like a full transcript for context.

While this is nice and all, even if it's proven to be Biden and Kerry, and everyone agrees that is what it is, the left MSM, and it's cult followers will just ignore it, not discuss it, and pretend as if it didn't happen. And somehow, it will just go away. That's how things work now.

True justice would be nice, but let's face it, that word doesn't mean what it used to mean at all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe the recordings could be used in a campaign ad.

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is just more evidence of the corruption of Obama and Biden

I know they won’t care, but all the people that defended Biden’s public remarks about the quid pro quo as Biden lying because the firing of shokin had nothing to do with the billion dollar loan were wrong

They’ll find another reason to excuse his quid pro quo though

And as network dude mentions, nothing will come of this

The republicans are worthless; they allow the Dems to control the narrative and never press criminal investigations

edit on 19-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This is just more evidence of the corruption of Obama and Biden

I know they won’t care, but all the people that defended Biden’s public remarks about the quid pro quo as Biden lying because the firing of shokin had nothing to do with the billion dollar loan were wrong

They’ll find another reason to excuse his quid pro quo though

And as network dude mentions, nothing will come of this

The republicans are worthless; they allow the Dems to control the narrative and never press criminal investigations

Apparently everyone in DC has a tape of them screwing kittens or children, so they all play nice and do what they are told. I can't think of another reason ATM.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I know Barr pissed in your Cheerios by saying Biden and Obama were not expected to be targets, but pour another bowl and take your antidepressants. The ride isn't over until everybody gives up.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I welcome any and all evidence that can be used to take any politician to jail.

Guilty is guilty.

Now where's the tape?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

He’s a Democrat.

They don’t get punished.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Now where's the tape?

Hopefully not in high security Fed custody.

I'd hate to see the tape hang itself.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sure

I’ll tell my grandkids to tell yours the same decades from now

Also I am more of a shredded wheat guy than Cheerios

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Apparently both governments are now in possession of the recordings. So if nothing comes of this then we know they were fakes.

I'm wondering about the provenance of these. They were apparently handed over to Kulik and Derkach by journalists, but where did they get them? Why did it take almost five years for these to come to light? Why weren't they released last year when all of this was being discussed?

There's definitely questions regarding the authenticity of these recordings that need to be answered before judgment can be leveled.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How do you say "Dog-faced pony soldier" in Ukrainian?

Time & again it's turned out that the Democrats are guilty of whatever they're accusing Trump of.

There's no evidence Trump colluded with Russia, but we know the DNC & Hillary did.
They've accused Trump of obstructing justice for defending himself, when the entire investigation was fundamentally unjust to begin with, with everyone involved knowing the only "evidence" was a paid political smear job.

Now, here's the explicit quid-pro-quo they were accusing Trump of, but it was Biden doing it.

edit on 19-5-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Also I am more of a shredded wheat guy than Cheerios

You come into my thread and refuse to appreciate the imaginary cereal I made for you.

It's like your spitting in my imaginary face.
edit on 5/19/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

While this is nice and all, even if it's proven to be Biden and Kerry, and everyone agrees that is what it is, the left MSM, and it's cult followers will just ignore it, not discuss it, and pretend as if it didn't happen. And somehow, it will just go away. That's how things work now.

True justice would be nice, but let's face it, that word doesn't mean what it used to mean at all.

So it's liberals fault even though it's the Republicans holding all the power?
Lol. Trump and republicans could have prosecuted any democrat so far but haven't. Yet here you are whining how there's no justice yet praising Trump on every thread.
The problem is that many of you Trump voters believe any crap you read on the internet, even from 100$ worth WordPress sites.
No wonder you think there's no justice if you're repeatedly being bombed with "bombshell" revelations from q drops.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I know Barr pissed in your Cheerios by saying Biden and Obama were not expected to be targets, but pour another bowl and take your antidepressants. The ride isn't over until everybody gives up.

Wouldn't it be great if he just said that, and right before Election Day boom...changed his mind.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Lol. Trump and republicans could have prosecuted any democrat so far but haven't. Yet here you are whining how there's no justice yet praising Trump on every thread.
The problem is that many of you Trump voters believe any crap you read on the internet, even from 100$ worth WordPress sites.
No wonder you think there's no justice if you're repeatedly being bombed with "bombshell" revelations from q drops.

The problem is you liberals seem to forget that whenever an investigation is suggested by Trump there is an alcohol fueled rant by Pelosi about impeachment and abuse of power with the vast majority of media agreeing.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Imagine if this was Trump's voice...Hooboy!

But it's just old Joe...so it will be ignored by the MSM...completely.
See...Joe's a Democrat and he wants to be elected President...or Senator.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Imagine if this was Trump's voice...Hooboy!

But it's just old Joe...so it will be ignored by the MSM...completely.
See...Joe's a Democrat and he wants to be elected President...or Senator.

Where's a third hand whistleblower when you need one?

Maybe Schiff can walk them through the process and we can move on this Biden tape.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

wow, so sorry I hurt your feelz. I know how to fix it. The asshole liberal media will be the ones who bury it, and deny it, and pretend it doesn't exist, but the idiots on the right will sit back and wait for Fox to report on it, they will talk sternly to the fox guy, they ignore it as well. As I said, justice is all about the J. And J is for Joke.

So while it's Biden being a douche, no worries, in a few days, nobody will remember.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join