It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social distancing is here to stay

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Salander

glad to be out of their prison cells.

The fact that so many people feel like their home is a prison cell might be an issue no?

Sure seems like a lot people hate who they live with, hate their kids, hate their homes, but JESUS I LOVE MY JOB PLEASE LET ME GO BACK!!!!!

Broken bones and burns are WAY up related to abuse, domestic abuse is WAY up.... people aren't well.

Maybe its that they love feeding their kids more so than love their jobs as a reason they want to go back to work.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

I love these Newspeak terms!

Social distancing
New normal
Flatten the curve

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Only if you allow it to be. A virus has nothing whatsoever to do with all the social paradigm changes, they are just using it as a catalyst to bring about the changes, and unfortunately, people are submitting and complying to government instruction. Every inch you give to the government in submission, they will take the proverbial mile, so don't expect them to change their path if you don't change it for them.

Most people in Britain have turned into nothing but cowardly sheep, but it has been no different throughout history. The majority have always submitted to authoritarian requests, even when they don't agree with them. Others have denied authority the power. So now, it looks like Britain is swaying into tyranny because people won't tell the government what they can do with their changes.

Personally, I hope the government go full blown totalitarian, because it is nothing less than what the people deserve, and at some point in the future, someone will stand up and lead the fight back into the freedom and liberty worth fighting for. Until then, it will be a slide into greater draconian tyranny.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Oops I meant to write were not* wearing masks

Although the red marks did show many do so frequently

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

Only if you allow it to be. A virus has nothing whatsoever to do with all the social paradigm changes, they are just using it as a catalyst to bring about the changes, and unfortunately, people are submitting and complying to government instruction. Every inch you give to the government in submission, they will take the proverbial mile, so don't expect them to change their path if you don't change it for them.

Most people in Britain have turned into nothing but cowardly sheep, but it has been no different throughout history. The majority have always submitted to authoritarian requests, even when they don't agree with them. Others have denied authority the power. So now, it looks like Britain is swaying into tyranny because people won't tell the government what they can do with their changes.

Personally, I hope the government go full blown totalitarian, because it is nothing less than what the people deserve, and at some point in the future, someone will stand up and lead the fight back into the freedom and liberty worth fighting for. Until then, it will be a slide into greater draconian tyranny.

Agreed

It will help clearly define the threat and common enemy

And will more quickly lead to the needed resolution.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join