It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social distancing is here to stay

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No doubt in my mind....social distancing is here to stay!

Say goodbye to music festivals and football matches

I strongly believe this will be the new norm, no more mass gatherings allowed....ever!

I believe we are going through the conditioning period right now, people on a whole are complying to government demands without discourse, without opposition and willfuly
This is exactly the outcome/behaviour "your" government was hoping for, no matter the government, track n trace was one of the 1st announcements rolled out to the entire world when Covid19 began to run amok, no P.P.E available anywhere but every country had an app ready to go

Now, the apps I've seen on the news or online seem to have a problem distinguishing the amount of people within a 2 meter radius, less than 6 ft apart and people merge into one, this to me is the main reason for "social distancing" than the BS every government is feeding their subjects

When every government in the whole world is on the same path, same agenda you know something big is going down...surveillance!!!!

I don't trust liars and I've seen a lot of lies and misinformation coming from governments around the world regarding this "pandemic" to tell me not to trust the official narrative

Agree or disagree?...please tell me I'm wrong and convince me I'm barking up the wrong tree....please!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

I'm sure we think very much alike.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

By the fact that most the plexiglass dividers I’ve seen installed in grocery and convenience stores — are all permanent. I’d say yeah, this is the new norm.

And BTW, your stupid plastic dividers don’t do sh!t in stopping the flu!

I just rented a house with LOTS of parking less than a half mile from the main part of town. Speakeasy anyone?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We need the free hugs guy back.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree to some extent.
From what I'm seeing in my social feeds (and in my OPINION) is our society will soon resemble something akin to 1930's Germany. There is a concerted effort to build nationalism (fascism) and support for our government (ahem...military flyovers anyone?) along with a push to snoop on your neighbor, packaged as the convenient term "Contact Tracing".
Worked for the Nazis, right?
Sadly, I've seen folks in my locale who admit to keeping logs of people they've been in contact with, simply because some local government official recommended they do so.

Scary times ahead and I hope I'm completely wrong

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've got no problems with the distancing- but this whole getting screamed at by karen because I'm not wearing a mask # has got to go.

The plexiglass barriers are mildly annoying at small shops- handing things to the person so they can use their CORDLESS LASER SCANNER before handing it back is getting pretty dumb.
At least the meat market is still somewhat sane... but they still handle the products to put them on the scale. I don't see why they need to be involved there...

Looking forward to more personal space in the future.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've been calling it social tracking. It makes the facial recognition cameras work properly and is an entraining tool for the masses.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just love the stickers on the ground telling me where to stand.

Oh yeah, and one way aisles at the grocery store is so effing cool. I literally saw a power hungry chump working at Safeway, tell someone to turn around and go all the way around.

I’m also not allowed to place my groceries on the conveyer until the person in front of me (10 frickin feet away) has completely paid and vacated — until I can start placing my items on the conveyer. It now takes 20 effing minutes to check out....

Oh and the barricades. You know, the ones that make you cram next to people because the aisle is now too narrow to get through.

Sorry, maybe I should’ve started a rant thread...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

A power hungry chump that gets paid $10/hr to enforce COMPANY POLICY or they'll be fired.

Let's try to maintain a modicum of intellectual honesty here.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Nah.....he could have been polite about it.....there are several ways to handle that....

You can tell this particular guy was just happy to be a jerk...

Let's try to maintain a modicum of intellectual honesty here.

edit on 19-5-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Mind reading is so ATS. Especially after the state of the world has conclusively demonstrated that everyone sucks at it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit Sorry to say this about your hope, but I for one do not believe you are completely wrong. Likely somewhat wrong but at this point I guess we all are, somewhat. I think that likening this to events in the past only works to a degree. What we see happening now is in a way I think completely novel. Trying to keep our eyes and ears and minds open instead of sinking into a vision of how this somewhat resembles the past should be paramount to us all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As the arrival of HIV changed the way sexual activity was conducted, so too will this have long lasting effects on culture. But nothing lasts forever.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I keep hearing about these impediments while shopping. I have not been in a market since the first week of March. I have an regular MD appointment tomorrow. I will stop just to check out what is going on locally.

We have more than our share of Karens out here in the country, the closer you get to the city. Out in the woods where I live it is pretty much a, I mind my business you mind yours attitude, when it comes to personal issues. We still hug when we see each other, even the children.

We have been stuck out here together from before the CV, and almost everyday there is something sitting on your table that came from the house of one of the neighbors. We have decided we are going to get through this together. The only thing new, is that we leave the area a lot less than before. Which is a bit of a bonus, because none of us ever liked leaving our backwoods, any more than we had to.

Oh, and we spend more time meeting and talking to each other, since we have so much more free time, and we have so much more to share.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yea because all the big money owners of those venues are just going to take the financial hit of never opening again.

Much more likely that they would use their money to lobby politicians and persuade the media to let people die rather than take the loss.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
only if you allow it guys. Get out of your house and go back into society. If your following the guidelines, its yourselves that are the problem, not the rest of society. Ive seen no enforcement and even the petty little fake authoritarians are giving it up.

Perhaps you should relocate to another state?? Find a way to end your home internet instead of pulling from an endless pool of excuses why your personal life would be too inconvenient. For #s sake, most of you are older than I and were very productive and successful without a home internet connection.

The more people that get connected, the faster the plan to slave prisoner society goes. If you roll it back, thats that much less exposure you have to being vulnerable to the system. They cannot pillage your funds or restrict your transactions if you do not have deposits in a bank. The 5G cannot tap into your personal devices if there are no chips in your home, or at the very least contained in a faraday box making it impossible for them to activate the listening devices even when you do not have a home internet connection.

They cannot enforce social distancing if everyone is out and about. GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! Nobody in the stores is paying attention to the stickers and certainly very few are enforcing them. I went to a shoe store the other day, they tried me with a mask policy. I told them there are forty other options where I can spend my money in a ten minutes drive, so since they did not want it I left. That store was very empty. When I went to the mall, I found the same shoe, with a discount deal, in a store with several other shoppers, and no draconian policies.

Let the fools bankrupt themselves, while the stores that respect liberty continue to prosper.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah it has to do with tracking. It is going to get worse too. Keep in mind that this New World Order is in Bible prophecy. It stated that all humans , rich and poor alike, will be required to take a mark, or be unable to work, buy, or sell. The Christians who don't take it will be eventually rounded up to be imprisoned, and or murdered.

Here is the kicker some of you may not know. All who receive that mark, begin to develop painful boils all over their body. I believe the chip material reacts with the flesh, and causes rampant cancer. The mark also allows those who accept it to be tormented non stop. Buckle up! Things are going to get real

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just got back from the local fruit stand.

Everyone was wearing a mask. Everyone was polite about social distancing.

It was a pleasant experience, but I always enjoy going to the fruit stand.

I don't think this represents some stranger dystopian future. I think that it is a temporary measure to combat a highly contagious virus.

edit on 19-5-2020 by Wildbob77 because: Forgot my final line

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

My job already knows where I stand on this. I had a flip phone up to six years ago, when my job made having a smart phone mandatory. I will have no reason to carry a cell phone if I don't have a job. They have made testing and tracing an option at my job. I refused without any blow back, yet. They know if it becomes mandatory I will resign, so I am sure they are looking for a replacement.

I work as a community service, so being jobless is not as big a problem for me as it would be for many young folk. The time is pretty much up for us old folk, we are just an aggravating nuisance, it is the young folk that they are focusing on.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
As the arrival of HIV changed the way sexual activity was conducted, so too will this have long lasting effects on culture. But nothing lasts forever.

Herpes..lasts forever

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join