It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kobe got killed because he knew about COVID 19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah you read that correctly

Those are the claims of Bishop Larry Gaiters

He lays it all out and out and out

Not sure how many of his conclusions I believe
But some of the facts I was questionable on, checked out

Like Kobe was part of a 2 billion dollar venture capital firm

Kobe was part of the Haiti relief fund

I recommend listening to his I review in the conspiracy farm, but he’s all of the I www.

Enjoy the conspiracy, it’s highly entertaining

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Link?

Additionally, why did they kill him because he knew about it?

This is pretty far out there. But Epstein proved anything is possible.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I could see it. His high school diploma made him too dangerous. He was going to expose it all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Similar, just watched this.

youtu.be...

If someone could embed. Sorry I’m working

This is very weird.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Thanks for the link. Well, that was pretty compelling.

So Kobe was killed because he was scheduled to go to court in 3 days to take down some pharmaceutical companies.

Still not understanding the Covid connection.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This makes total sense.

Everyone knows that the engineered virus came out the NBA lab in Wuhan which Kobe ran when he wasn't doing charity work.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do you realize that the day before Kobe (who had a crown tattoo) died, he was surpassed on the NBA's all time scoring list by someone nicknamed King James (crown)? I mean it was a huge deal and the guy dies...literally...the very next day? Do you realize Kobe was buried in a town called Corona Del Mar (crown)?

There is something much deeper going on than whatever you guys are posting.

edit on 19-5-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Kobe got killed because he knew about COVID 19

I'm not sure about his connection to COVID-19 but he surely knew something or was about to do something. There are too many references to corona/crown and coincidences in his case for this to be a conspiracy theory. If you've heard of Gematria and how it works, you should check out this article:

Kobe Bryant, dead at 41, 1-day after being passed by LeBron James in points scored, January 26, 2020

It highlights the connection between numerology and his death/sacrifice.

What isn't mentioned in this article is that he was buried at the "Corona Del Mar" cemetery, which seems suspicious to me.

Where is Kobe Bryant gravesite? Corona del Mar cemetery maintains tradition of silence
edit on 19/5/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Kobe Bryant use a basketball for his work EVERYDAY OF HIS LIFE

Official NBA basketballs are size 7 has a circumference of 75cm (using the metric system) and officially the ball from 1983

7 is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. ... The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4)

The Samsonite Optic Expandable 75cm spinner suitcase is part of Samsonite’s newest hard side collection that takes advantage of Samsonite’s years of Polypropylene knowledge – having combined their latest high strength, light weight material with a secure and durable zipper closing. The square shape ensures this range has a very generous packing capacity for its size – plus the expander makes this suitcase a huge 117 or 129 L case. The striking exterior features contrasting matt and high gloss finish.

1983 is a Polish crime drama web television series created and written by Joshua Long, based on an original idea by Long and Maciej Musiał, set in an alternate timeline in which the fall of the communist Polish People's Republic never happened, and the Iron Curtain is still in place.

Kobe[ koh-bee; Japanese kaw-bee ]
noun
a seaport on S Honshu, in S Japan.
Kobe Bryant played in the NBA

NBA
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is a men's professional basketball league in North America, composed of 30 teams (29 in the United States and 1 in Canada).

Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world's second-largest country by total area. Its southern border with the United States, stretching 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi)

Miles
The mile is an English unit of length of linear measure equal to 5,280 feet, or 1,760 yards, and standardised as exactly 1,609.344 metres by international agreement in 1959.

1959 (MCMLIX)

Roman Numerals
Roman numerals are a numeral system that originated in ancient Rome and remained the usual way of writing numbers throughout Europe well into the Late Middle Ages. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet. Modern usage employs seven symbols, each with a fixed integer value

Alphabet
The Latin or Roman alphabet is the writing system originally used by the ancient Romans to write the Latin language.

Latin
Latin (lingua latīna, IPA: [ˈlɪŋɡʷa laˈtiːna]) is a classical language belonging to the Italic branch of the Indo-European languages. Latin was originally spoken in the area around Rome, known as Latium.[4] Through the power of the Roman Republic, it became the dominant language in Italy, and subsequently throughout the western Roman Empire. Latin has contributed many words to the English language. In particular, Latin (and Ancient Greek) roots are used in English descriptions of theology, the sciences, medicine, and law. It is the official language in the Holy See (Vatican City).

Vatican City
Vatican City /ˈvætɪkən/ (About this soundlisten), officially Vatican City State (Italian: Stato della Città del Vaticano;[g] Latin: Status Civitatis Vaticanae),[h] is the Holy See's independent city-state enclaved within Rome, Italy.[12] Established with the Lateran Treaty (1929), it is a distinct territory under "full ownership, exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction" of the Holy See, itself a sovereign entity of international law, which maintains the city state's temporal, diplomatic, and spiritual independence.[j][13] With an area of 49 hectares (121 acres) and a population of about 825,[c] it is the smallest sovereign state in the world by both area and population

Smallest City
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre)

TAC §108.7, in response to the COVID-19 disaster declaration

THERE IT IS KOBE KNEW ABOUT COVID 19

It's so simple and clear anyone can follow it

Now put on your Red hat and drink bleach

GOD PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS

edit on 5/19/2020 by Zaphod58 because: Closed bbcode tag

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

#ing NAILED IT.

Well done Jack. Well done

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And don't forget that other connection he had. All I'll say is Will Smith played him in that documentary with Tommy Lee Jones.

The whole plot is unraveling at this point.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam
you are so right man

Shaq says 18-year-old Kobe told him 'he was going to be the Will Smith of the NBA’
Shaquille O'Neal/Height
2.16 m
Kobe Bryant/Height
2.16-1.98= 0.18

4 days ago - It is illegal to use No grass PUBG Mobile 0.18

Playing 0.18 PUBG cheater got banned for 10 years

10 Years (2011). PG-13 | 1h 40min | Comedy, Drama, Romance

Romance Comedy
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

The Greeks or Hellenes (/ˈhɛliːnz/; Greek: Έλληνες, Éllines [ˈelines]) are an ethnic group native to Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Italy, Turkey, Egypt and, to a lesser extent, other countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. They also form a significant diaspora, with Greek communities established around the world

Hellene
/ˈhɛliːn/
noun
plural noun: Hellenes
an ancient Greek.
a native of modern Greece (chiefly in the title of the exiled royal family).

Prince Harry is an exiled British prince

Kobe Bryant killed in Helicopter Crash
Prince Harry's Brother Flys Helicopters for Air Ambulance

Kobe Bryant needed an ambulance after a helicopter crash

I CAN SEE THE MATRIX !!!!

ITS ALL SO CLEAR !!!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

What the Eff are you talking about?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
And don't forget that other connection he had. All I'll say is Will Smith played him in that documentary with Tommy Lee Jones.

I'm just really sad to see the inventor of the tastiest beef on the planet get killed for his knowledge of the Wuflu.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Man can't you see how the (oh god i don't know) the OBAMA criminal Legacy
has left the government helpless to protect Kobe whilst using a helicopter

read the facts man, its all clear as the sunrise thanks to the lack of anyone working because of no pollution

Why can't you see the clear path ??
or has the (oh hang on let me pull some kind of crap out of my arse) Left wing Fake media blinded your eyes
to the truth
Obama (with the help of cupid) has stalked Kobe Bryant and when he used a helicopter
managed to use a 'Magic arrow' not unlike the 'magic bullet' used to kill JFK to shoot him down

that and oh ...well.. the Obamagate is to blame for everything
the covid, the taxes and that heaven now screens you before you enter and sends you to hell is you ever looked at mayor Pete

read everything man and open your eyes

it's pointless and a waste of time but what isn't under the Trump Administration ??

Sorry do i sound ridiculous ???
HOW CAN YOU TELL IN THIS MAD HOUSE WITH A PRESIDENT TALKING LIKE A NUTTER EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH ??

sorry for shouting but my pet cat has the flu and likes the taste of blueberries

edit on 19-5-2020 by flashbackjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just controlled opposition to make sure people don't believe the real story about the NWO vs Trump.

The NWO takes no prisoners unless its and advantage !! 👁️⭕🛑

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh my. With a name like that Bishop Larry Gaiters, his first name aught to be Alister, Then every one could call him Ali Gaiter. The names got a bit of a bite.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh, and..thanks Obama!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Just controlled opposition to make sure people don't believe the real story about the NWO vs Trump.

The NWO takes no prisoners unless its and advantage !! 👁️⭕🛑

Ya, it's always about Trump

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

KObe was a Ritual Sacrifice done by the Satanic freaks he interacted with...the Global Elite....they cashed him out like a fat cheque.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join