It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus - 2 possibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have not seen these 2 things mentioned with regard to the origin of the Virus(s) we are currently dealing with; Chemtrails and ET.

Maybe someone has mentioned it or there is another OP that delved into it.

Here in my neck of the woods, there has been a lack of chemtrails recently, before this all started there were very few days where I did not witness the influx of said trails, now I just see vapor trails, you know the ones that evaporate and not congregate. What if the chemtrails were unleashed to spread it and have ceased. Are you seeing them where you live?

Also, ET might have needed to do an experiment on the current population to test their ability to deal with a Virus(s) in their neighborhood, hybrids here that could be used to determine how to eradicate said Virus(s). Or, ET decided that the population was getting out of control and needed to weed things out.

You have to believe in either of these things to consider the possibilities, otherwise, I am just Bat SH*T crazy.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I had thought of the chemtrails due to only 37 people here in this county got infected so far. Many of the infected are not from this area, but brought it with them.

It is highly unlikely chemtrails had anything to do with the low numbers of infections. Wearing a mask has helped, but there is little profit for the mega businessman to say "wear a mask". So more money is being made in misguiding people on preventing getting the virus.

ET would have been spotted by the international space craft so that is out of the question.

Its been reported that this virus may end up just being the 100 year type of virus and weed itself out in 3 to 5 years. Although I've been saying 3 years which was backed up by scientist thinking that it relates to the Spanish Flu, but Science Journal has a report out that it maybe around for up to 5 years.

No matter how we look at it, the virus has cause international travel to an almost 100% halt. Very few nationals from a few selected countries can now enter Japan, which ones, I'm not to sure since it changes.

Best thing is : wear a mask and wear disposable gloves when out shopping and pumping gas and stay away from elevators.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

There is a lack of “chemtrails” because there’s a lack of flights.

Didn’t you hear? There’s a plandemic going on.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have not seen these 2 things mentioned with regard to the origin of the Virus(s) we are currently dealing with; Chemtrails and ET.

Logical , as neither exists.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

What if the chemtrails were unleashed to spread it and have ceased. Are you seeing them where you live?

That's my suspicion too, that these pathogens were released from above, with the chemtrails. To further support this idea are the few cases of sick people that didn't have any contact at all with the covid-19 hot zones, such as a native inhabitant deep in the Amazonian forest in Brazil, like a month ago. How did he get covid-19?

Also, a few years ago in my area, I noticed a plane about 1500" high above that was dumping a kind of black thick chemtrail and I didn't not like a bit. They're usually white, but this was black. What's in those vapours? I don't know, I can only speculate at this point.

new topics

top topics

join