It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I kinda think the Skeksis were based on Pelosi. They suck the life ( adrenochrome) out of those little people things and drink it.. their life essence. Hmm now that I think of it, the Dark Crystal is an allegory and an expose of our shadow govt and who the TPTB are. Skekis of some sort.. of course. Its as revealing as Eyes Wide Shut or The Shining.

edit on 20-5-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
And if President Trump had blatantly body shamed like Pelosi it would have been main lame media's top headline for weeks.
And yet another taxpayer funded House witch hunt

edit on CDTWedam3161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there any evidence that hydroxychloroquine is effective at preventing covid19? Is it safe for a doctor to prescribe it to a patient for that reason? I have heard it treats malaria RA and lupus and possibly but not approved to fight covid19, does the president have any of those conditions? Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

It's not body shaming to point out that he is morbidly obese. If she would have said he is a fat pig now that would be body shaming. Pointing out that he is morbidly obese shows that she is concerned for the president's health. The president by all accounts loves fast food which can't be good for his health in the long run "long run" lol something the president has done in a long time...drumroll please! thank you! I'll be here all week, try the veal!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
When people take Hydroxychloroquine for Malaria.
Their chances of a having a fatal heart attack skyrocket apparently.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
What’s happening with that skeletons eyebrows that’s taking with Anderson Cooper?

a reply to: xuenchen

She's been drawing them on 4 inches higher than where her real brows once resided. I've been noticing this for a few weeks. She looks mental.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

It's not body shaming to point out that he is morbidly obese. If she would have said he is a fat pig now that would be body shaming. Pointing out that he is morbidly obese shows that she is concerned for the president's health. The president by all accounts loves fast food which can't be good for his health in the long run "long run" lol something the president has done in a long time...drumroll please! thank you! I'll be here all week, try the veal!

LOL Trump morbidly obese and Stacey Abrams a supermodel?

DIMS truly live in bizzarro world!!!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Its body shaming. His physical appearance is none of her business, period. Under the guise of feigned concern or no.

That said, its a can of worms that Trump opened. I can't feel bad for him here. Anyone who laughed at the comment about Nancy's teeth falling out would be a hypocrite to be angry about this.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: carewemust

Is there any evidence that hydroxychloroquine is effective at preventing covid19? Is it safe for a doctor to prescribe it to a patient for that reason? I have heard it treats malaria RA and lupus and possibly but not approved to fight covid19, does the president have any of those conditions? Asking for a friend.

I guess I am confused. If Trump takes this pill, or doesn't take this pill, how does it affect your life either way?
Did he sneak in some executive order that you have to take it as well?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If he had called her Skeletor, the Dems would flip the F.u.c.k out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join