It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

OMG! We're all dying of the COVID because we're too fat, so let's save everyone by closing the gyms ... they're too dangerous ... and then we'll shut everyone up inside their homes with their refrigerators! Pure AWESOME!

And freezers...

OH ... and then Nancy comes help us all out by showing off how she stocks her freezer with gourmet ice cream!

The depths of ludicrousness, right? And yet dollars to donuts she'll find a way to plunge even deeper depths.

When it's this easy to strike a nerve, and it's all about trash talk, it's a guaranteed never-ending free-for-all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nazi Pelosi is allowing the public to see behind her veil.... Eugenics is a driving force of her personality/psyche

impeachment is the sanitized version of the whispered-behind-closed-doors 'final solution'

I love designer ice-cream
edit on th31158989905419372020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

LOL ... why don't you talk to the people like me above my post who focused on Pelosi's looks? Eh?

Oh, right, she's a Democrat. It's fine to trash her out.

I didn't make up anyting about Trump's Adderall use; it's a well-known rumor in conspiracy circles (at least the ones that don't overwhelmingly worhip Trump.)

Surely you don't want to limit ATS away from rumor and conspiracy theory, would you?

You want to cite me for talking about physical appearance (while ignoring those that I make the post in example to) and then launch into another diatribe about the Democrats. Yada yada bladda bladda ya.

Any excuse, eh?

Don't like my posts; don't read 'em. Easy peasy.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL ... why don't you talk to the people like me above my post who focused on Pelosi's looks? Eh?

Oh, right, she's a Democrat. It's fine to trash her out.

I didn't make up anyting about Trump's Adderall use; it's a well-known rumor in conspiracy circles (at least the ones that don't overwhelmingly worhip Trump.)

Surely you don't want to limit ATS away from rumor and conspiracy theory, would you?

You want to cite me for talking about physical appearance (while ignoring those that I make the post in example to) and then launch into another diatribe about the Democrats. Yada yada bladda bladda ya.

Any excuse, eh?

Don't like my posts; don't read 'em. Easy peasy.

I wouldn't mind your posts if they had truth in them.

Claiming Trump is on medication like that without proof is dumb. It's the same with claiming Nancy is drunk all the time when we can clearly see (observation is ok according to you) that she's mentally challenged.

I also said that calling out someone's physical traits is lame no matter who does it. Behavior is one thing, the way someone looks is wrong. So go ahead and ignore some of what I said and just focus on what you don't agree with, I expect that from you.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Awww...isn't that sweet. She actually called him "our president", and she's concerned. Now I'm getting all teary-eyed.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

... and you spam the thread more to tell me more about your opinions of my posts.

I provide more citations to actual sources and facts in my posts on average than you have ever even contemplated.

For example, I can post multiple sources about Trump's Adderall use and would have if it were on topic here. It's not, except that you want to try to make a big deal about something that was exemplary toward another post.

And then, hypocrite, you claim that Pelosi is "mentally challenged" ... that's better than calling her a drunk then, in your mind?

Get down off the high horse, your feet are dragging.

Please hear me again and save us all more of this spam... I do not care what you think about my posting.

Talk about the topic, not me, or I will simply ignore your future posts.

Capiche?
edit on 19-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is Nancy still praying for the President who occupies her mind 24/7?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Awww...isn't that sweet. She actually called him "our president", and she's concerned. Now I'm getting all teary-eyed.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This Mark Twain quote expresses my feelings on Nancy Pelosi.

“I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

― Mark Twain

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Never mind, it's not worth it.
edit on 19-5-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Nancy still praying for the President who occupies her mind 24/7?

She's been praying for him to die.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What’s happening with that skeletons eyebrows that’s taking with Anderson Cooper?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I am confused as I hear he is the President and I don't want the president taking an untested drug, but I am guessing you do? Wow...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This....thing...is really looking like the end of the movie Death Becomes Her.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

I am confused as I hear he is the President and I don't want the president taking an untested drug, but I am guessing you do? Wow...

His (real) doctor prescribed it. 🧞‍♀️🌪️

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Something I read about Trump when this first started is that he's a germophobe and is the perfect person to be in charge with this going on.

You never know???

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump is right. Nancy has mental issues !!

Pelosi: I Didn’t Know Trump ‘Would Be So Sensitive’ — He’s Always Talking About Others Weight

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she was surprised by Presiden

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... and you spam the thread more to tell me more about your opinions of my posts.

um you do realize this is an OPEN FORUM . if one (be you , me or the man in the moon) makes a comment others HAVE THE RIGHT to their opinon on it and GASP can comment back... dont like that.. then dont make a comment or open your own PRIVATE group

I provide more citations to actual sources and facts in my posts on average than you have ever even contemplated.

yes you have and in many (but not all) cases been proven bias, cherry picked, outright lies, and even the sources in their articles didnt say what you claimed...

For example, I can post multiple sources about Trump's Adderall use

really? oh please do... but I suspect its easier to threaten because then you cant be proven wrong (again) .

and would have if it were on topic here.

never stopped you before, why is this so special?

It's not, except that you want to try to make a big deal about something that was exemplary toward another post.

you seem to be the master at that... is your anger because someone either called you out on it or is doing it better than you

And then, hypocrite, you claim that Pelosi is "mentally challenged" ... that's better than calling her a drunk then, in your mind?

wow.. you are the master of pot and kettle . or better a level 1000 hypocrite

Get down off the high horse, your feet are dragging.

see previous comment, no need to be redundent

Please hear me again and save us all more of this spam... I do not care what you think about my posting.

you seem to need a link to websters to understand definition of "spam" vs someone who dares to comment (or more accurate dares to call you out) . As for the "dont care what you think" your comments to others (especially here) as morrey povich says "that is a lie"

Talk about the topic, not me,

again public forum . dont like comments or "being talked to".. then start your own where you can limit or control what others say to you.

or I will simply ignore your future posts.

promise?

Capiche?

the sad part is you really think so highly of yourself that no one is right and you are wrong

but hey you have the right to rant and look like a fool...

ill defend that right for you .

scrounger
edit on 20-5-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Couple of things come to mind here. Anyone else remember the old He-Man cartoons from the 80's? Who figured out how to extract Skeletor to real life? And why not a character that was easier on the eyes like Jessica Rabbit?

Also, don't these leftist clowns pander to the millennials who decided to coming that BS phrase "healthy at every size"? Seems a little contradictory to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join