It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The data clearly indicate that an extreme BMI is a contributing factor in COVID deaths.

SO ... stating that is just a fact.

Pelosi was a bitch in the way she said it, no doubt.

(PS, if you're interested, the genetic propensity toward inflammation and chronic inflammation will be the actual factor of concern going forward. BMI is a symptom, as are COVID deaths.)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

She needs to hang out with that California Health Director. That blood drained zombie will make the vodka embalmed Nancy look better.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: BoscoMoney

She needs to hang out with that California Health Director. That blood drained zombie will make the vodka embalmed Nancy look better.

hang out with the mayor of chicago and she would look like a beauty queen.

maybe even look smarter as well

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yeah ... we should only elect pretty, in-shape people to public office, amirite?

Then we wouldn't have the adderall bloated baby with the tiny hands in the White House, huh?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Proof? For any of that statement?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Gryphon66

Proof? For any of that statement?

I don't need proof for an opinion.

That's what you guys were sharing, right?

Instead of addressing the topic, you're talking about appearances ...

Besides, to answer your question in good faith, items #2 and #3 are directly observable in any photograph or video of Mr. T.

Item #1? Well, some people are saying ...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aww, she is concerned about his health 'cause she loves him so much. Ain't that sweet!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I watched the news this morning and they talked about this for 30 minutes. Nevermind the rest of the country is opening back up. They want nothing to do with those stories.

Doctors practice medicine. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. There is no bullet proof cure or procedure for anything. A drug may work for 99 of 100 people. It may work for 1 out of 99 or 10 people. As for obesity, the risk of complications go up with every drug and every procedure. Willing to bet Nancy is obese which is 25lbs over weight.

I had to take a drug years ago for severe pain from a battle wound. The one that worked for almost everyone did nothing for me. Absolutely nothing. Doctor put me on another one and bingo. It worked. Screw you Nancy. We are opening the country back up. Deal with it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Of course she doesn't want him to take it.If there's any possibility it might stop him from catching it and dying then she definitely wants him to stop.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yeah ... we should only elect pretty, in-shape people to public office, amirite?

Then we wouldn't have the adderall bloated baby with the tiny hands in the White House, huh?

Why do people like you focus on Trump's physical attributes and make up things about drug use? Are you his doctor? That he is overweight has any bearing on his abilities how? Tiny hands? Wow. We all know what you mean by that. The constant attacks on him for looking like he applies a self-tanner, his comb-over, tiny hands, it's disgusting. Nadler is a shining example of someone that's made fun of because of his appearance. Only someone that dislikes themselves does that. And by "people like you" I mean the entire Democrat party and some of the Republican party. You can't deny the success our nation was having before the virus thanks in large part to Trump's policies and actions, so you concentrate on his physical appearance. My grandfather had a name for people that do things like that - halfwit. His words, not mine. Mine would get me kicked off here.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If only an OliFant would just set on her face......

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Okay. I thought that was very funny and I did have a good laugh. We have all had a good laugh at Nancy, so I will give credit where it is due. She got a good zinger in on the President.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Republicans doing the same shiat. Trump has all to often made fun of his opponents or critic's appearances. At this point he is fair game.

But you're right, focusing on his policies is what is important.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: HalWesten

Republicans doing the same shiat. Trump has all to often made fun of his opponents or critic's appearances. At this point he is fair game.

But you're right, focusing on his policies is what is important.

And I stated that. It's disgusting no matter who does it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nancy doesn't have any original face skin left.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

OMG! We're all dying of the COVID because we're too fat, so let's save everyone by closing the gyms ... they're too dangerous ... and then we'll shut everyone up inside their homes with their refrigerators! Pure AWESOME!

OH ... and then Nancy comes help us all out by showing off how she stocks her freezer with gourmet ice cream!

edit on 19-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cavuto continued: “If you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus, or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you.”

Wow, that's powerful!

Shame it's a load of horse sh1t.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Nancy doesn't have any original face skin left.

Its all behind her ears.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Pelosi says Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

At this point WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make ?

They been trying to get rid of him 4 years running.

Trump dead or gone their end goal?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Question Riddle: What do they call an overweight hypocrite?

Michael Moore or Whoopie Goldberg.

edit on 19-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join