It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelsoi is taking her new honorary doctorate seriously !!

Dr Pelosi says morbidly obese President Trump should not be taking the controversial drug Hydroxychloroquine !!!

I think Nancy has been studying advanced virology and PhD stereotyping from an online college degree program.

She seemed confused and desperate and at a loss for words (aka "normal Nancy") in her hammering-stammering CNN appearance with Anderson Cooper (a self made failure in his own right) 🤣🤣

New impeachment fodder for deranged Democrats !!

Nancy Pelosi: Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine

Speaker Nancy Pelosi remarked upon President Donald Trump’s personal health in criticizing his announcement that he’s taking hydroxychloroquine.

Pelosi joined Anderson Cooper on CNN Monday night, hours after the president’s comments, and offered a rather direct answer.

“He’s our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and his, shall we say, weight group — morbidly obese, they say,” Pelosi said.

“I think it’s not a good idea,” she added.

edit on May-19-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤡👀

+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nancy has been taking prescription anti bodies for years....

In the form of a 1.75 of vodka a day.....

Time to put that hoe out to pasture as fertilizer.

+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so the press is telling us to ignore trump because he is not qualified and call him an idiot.

but we are to believe and trust ms pelosi who has same if not less qualifications?

yet people claim the main stream press is a free press.

smh

scrounger

ps you know some of the same people misquoting and blasting trump here are gonna at minimum not use the same standards on her.
much less chastise her as they do trump
aka hypocrites

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What's more deadly for an overweight, male, senior citizen:

The Covid-19 virus?

or

Taking Hydroxychloroquine to prevent contracting Covid-19?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's more deadly for an overweight, male, senior citizen:

The Covid-19 virus?

or

Taking Hydroxychloroquine to prevent contracting Covid-19?

Well, technically it's heart disease, kills 10's of thousand every month, prior to 2020 of course.

Now that same death is obviously "covid19 related".

I'm sure the thing you mentioned though would be in the top 100....
edit on 19-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

so the press is telling us to ignore trump because he is not qualified and call him an idiot.

but we are to believe and trust ms pelosi who has same if not less qualifications?

smh

scrounger

ps you know some of the same people misquoting and blasting trump here are gonna at minimum not use the same standards on her.
aka hypocrites

Question Riddle: What do they call an overweight hypocrite?

Answer: A Hippo-crite 🤣

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

When the media, and their on-payroll medical experts, went ballistic this afternoon, I knew that President Trump was doing the right thing by taking HCQ on a daily basis.

That's why I always switch to CNN and then MSNBC after a President Trump announcement. The higher their blood pressure and the stronger their rants, the more certain it is that President Trump made a good decision.

Today, even FoxNew's Neil Cavuto went ballistic. Telling the audience that if they take hydroxychloroquine, they will die!

Cavuto continued: “If you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus, or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you.”
Source: www.politico.com...

Cavuoto's outburst rekindled memories of former FoxNews crybaby girly-man, anchor Sheppard Smith.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

This isn't going to end well... CoVid fat shaming and/or a CoVid war on fat seems to be the direction we're going. I've been seeing it on NextDoor and other forums, and now it seems to be coming from the critters.

Boris declares war on fat: PM ditches his 'nanny state' worries and demands action plan to tackle Britain's obesity crisis after blaming his severe bout of coronavirus on being overweight

Alex Azar comes under fire for blaming Americans' poor health - especially African Americans - for the country's world record coronavirus death toll

Of course Azar had to throw race into it as well. It's just another way to pit people against each other. And it's working. Especially with (according to the CDC) 7 out of 10 of us overweight, with 4 out of ten actually considered obese. And it's a touchy subject anyway. For good reason. So, yeah, I don't like this.

And as I (now) understand it, Trump is not morbidly obese according to the medical definition, which is a BMI over 40. Trump's BMI is about 30, so I believe the correct term is clinically obese.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Really Nancy?? Something about glass houses...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: scrounger

smh

scrounger

aka hypocrites

Question Riddle: What do they call an overweight hypocrite?

Answer: A Hippo-crite 🤣

well played young man well played

glad I didnt have a drink before reading this or be cleaning dr pepper off my keyboard and screen

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why come Pelosi has 3 sets of eyebrows ?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Until today, Pelosi was still hoping to impart Covid-19 to the President with a handshake. (infected patch was in her palm before State of the Union)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
She just alienated 50% the US population
Bimbo

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hmmm she looks as though she got 2/3 of the ancient Egyptian mummification process done on her
And she considers herself a fine physical specimen I'm guessing?
Christ someone throw her off the golden gate bridge
Shes scaring my f***ing kids with that mug!
:
edit on 5 19 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

edit on 5 19 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Now thats funny as all hell.

After the teeth comment she has carte blanc for zingers.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
She missed her morning stretch?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She just alienated 50% the US population
Bimbo

oh dont sell her stupidity so short

I bet far more to level of only the most dense liberal democratic supporters.

to them there is no hope (or working common sense)

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Its an Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial Remedy....don't listen to the Spin-Doctors.when Covid is finally officially announced as being OVER...the entire World will know what caused it and how they can easily and cheaply protect themselves from it.

I take the base ingredients regularly ….. Sweet Annie or Wormwood....I enjoy mine in an Alcohol based tincture….I combine it with Nocino an Italian booze made out of green Black Walnuts...and I add a whip cream topping to utilise a fat based Liposomal carrier that binds wonderfully with Covid….a touch of sugar as bait..and a fw drops of liquid Vitamin D for post-action support....and the trap is set....its that easy man.....anyone who can bake Cookies can make both of these impactful remedies at home for pennies per dose.....I am just lazy so I buy mine retail.The irony is that the People selling it have zero idea what its used for in reality.But they soon will.

As we can see there are MANY wonderful Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial remedys available...these are only a few out of thousands worldwide....that can be used to proactively clean out insitu Parasites/Bacteria from our bodies so Coid has no relatives to play with when we happen to catch it ….this makes it just a cold.

www.mynaturaltreatment.com...

edit on 19-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I dont think its a good idea for a walking corpse to be in any position of power...yet, there you are Nancy.

This thread should be a joyous cavalcade of fat jokes. Imagine how long I'd last if I did the same in threads involving black or gay people.

Good times.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I doubt he fits the definition of "morbidly obese"
bmi >= 40

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join