It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine': scientists in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
A little something out of China that is posted in the Bangkok Post... The title says without a vaccine yet the article says the med was administered via injection ??? The next thing that crossed my mind was if they can not grow the neutralizing antibodies then they are going to need a whole bunch of recovered patients from COVID to get the serum from..

The drug uses neutralising antibodies -- produced by the human immune system to prevent the virus infecting cells -- which Xie's team isolated from the blood of 60 recovered patients.

They have no problem from harvesting organs from certain segments of their population so I doubt any serum production would hit a snag.

A drug being tested by scientists at China's prestigious Peking University could not only shorten the recovery time for those infected, but even offer short-term immunity from the virus, researchers say.

Sunney Xie, director of the university's Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Genomics, told AFP that the drug has been successful at the animal testing stage.

"When we injected neutralizing antibodies into infected mice, after five days the viral load was reduced by a factor of 2,500," said Xie.

"That means this potential drug has (a) therapeutic effect."

Hopefully someone somewhere will come up with something to let the world go back to a semi normal state of being.
www.bangkokpost.com...

(post by ZapBrannigan3030 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

right now I would not trust china if they told me the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

I would check it out myself and give them no credit.

much more for a "treatment" they "claim" works

given they royal screw job to our economy, businesses, and IP .
given the threats and clear fact they want (for lack of a better term) to rule the world.
given the facts they are actively working to that end

also given that corvid virus is clearly being shown to be (except for medically compromised people ) at least no worse than the flu (especially in recovery rates).

I would work for and depend on US (or at least friendly allies) to come up with something and be the supply chain.

dont we have enough of the cost of being dependent on china and the (bluntly) way they have tried to hold us hostage?

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Just give antigen to people for collecting antibodies.

antigen grown in tobacco

Problem is however i dont think anyone knows the igg levels required for immunity.
edit on 19-5-2020 by drewlander because: url

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Bill Gates and his vaccine conjob will soon be burning in Hades .

Yes,there are many ways to stop Covid and NONE OF THEM include the corrupt weaponised word "vaccine".

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
More chinese news. It already sounds like soviet scientists...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Just give antigen to people for collecting antibodies.

antigen grown in tobacco

Problem is however i dont think anyone knows the igg levels required for immunity.

I had heard about tobacco viruses (I assumed mosaic virus) used to find vaccines, but I hadn't looked into the process, so I read your article. I'm somewhat shocked, but hardly surprised at how they are doing this.

The vaccine, currently undergoing pre-clinical testing, uses a cloned portion of COVID-19’s genetic sequence to create an antigen that is then inserted into tobacco plants for reproduction.

So, will the next pandemic be from this virus modified with tobacco genes in some government "gain of function" studies? These guys must be buddy with Monsanto. Will I be able to become vaccinated by smoking Corona Brand cigarettes?

Can anyone deny that the current genetic manipulation techniques are capable of creating horrific incurable diseases? That containment protocols aren't enough or too loosely enforced?

Some 20 years ago I predicted that genetic manipulation would some day become so common place that you would be able to buy a genetic engineering kit for your children at Christmas or birthdays. They could make freak chimeric "pets" they could abuse to death or let loose.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
nworeport.me...

Madagascar’s President Claims W.H.O Offered $20 Million Bribe To Contaminate Covid-19 Remedy

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Interesting, both the claim made against the WHO, as well as the plant they are using, genius Artemisia - Wormwood perhaps?

Common names for various species in the genus include mugwort, wormwood, and sagebrush.

Quite interesting indeed.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Interesting, both the claim made against the WHO, as well as the plant they are using, genius Artemisia - Wormwood perhaps?

Common names for various species in the genus include mugwort, wormwood, and sagebrush.

Quite interesting indeed.

It might be a bit safer than what Bill Gates is up to

www.fort-russ.com...

Dr. Fauci was so confident of his shot’s safety that he waved ferret and primate studies ( Moderna suspiciously reported no health data from its mouse studies). That appears to have been a mistake.

Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high dose cohort (250 mcg) suffered a “serious adverse event” within 43 days of receiving Moderna’s jab.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Holy crap!

I'd rather drink absinthe and take my chances.

This is some disturbing information. I saved the link. Thanks Stoner.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are cures all over the place now. I wonder do any of them work?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The drug uses neutralising antibodies -- produced by the human immune system to prevent the virus infecting cells -- which Xie's team isolated from the blood of 60 recovered patients.

I don't get this at all. That sentence proves we develop an immunity to the flu naturally. Yet, they want to repackage our antibodies and sell them back to us in the form of a vaccine? Makes no sense...why would you pay for something that your body has/will produce naturally? makes no sense...People are losing their minds..

Thanks,
blend

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No Thanks! China cannot be trusted.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I understand your concern and all i can say is they are not modifying the virus to gain any function. This is how they stopped ebola in Liberia in 2016. Interesting to me is how tobacco companies are hiring what seem to be the top scientists though.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Makes no sense...why would you pay for something that your body has/will produce naturally? makes no sense...People are losing their minds..

Perhaps because, for some people, they die before their own immune system can deal with the virus.

It's not just China btw.
www.gov.uk...
www.theglobeandmail.com...
www.clinicaltrials.gov...

edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe..and I can accept that as a reason just as long as that is as far as it goes. Helping those who genuinely need it. Although, if the news is to be trusted, several states forced nursing homes to take patients back that tested positive for the flu...which means, that they are not truly concerned about those who actually would need the serum or drug. Otherwise, they would've made them priority in the first place.

In Pennsylvania and New York, nursing homes were told they were required to admit patients infected with the corona virus...

Off and running Phage.. always interesting to hear your perspective.

Thanks,
blend

edit on 22-5-2020 by blend57 because: Corrected vaccine to serum/drug for phage..because, well, you know

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

What vaccine? Or are just randomly changing the topic?

edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join