It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP Captured During Live News Broadcast in Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

I am not worked up.

Your disingenuous request to know what I find interesting is not lost on me
Your OP says this:

Nothing conclusive but interesting just the same.
I asked what you found interesting. You later said you think its a drone. Is that particularly interesting?

edit on 5/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
My personal favourite “enhancement”.

Went from a blurry little light to a fully fledged flying saucer with aliens in the window.

😂😂

If the embedded link doesn’t work you can view in all it’s wonderful glory here:

m.youtube.com...

It is interesting you chose this as an example and claim the group working on this is attempting to mislead the viewer. I doubt you can be more transparent than this group as they literally walk the viewer through every step of the process. It appears there is group think within this thread implying anyone who enhances an image pertaining to the topic of unidentified aerial phenomena are doing so with the sole intent to deceive. While I would agree that 99% of what we commonly see on the Internet these days is literal junk that in itself does not negate the 1% of individuals who make honest and concerted efforts to produce data worth discussing.

To blatantly discredit what certainly took a considerable amount of time from individuals who are clearly experts in this arena my challenge would be for the naysayer to offer an equal and opposing set of data that not only refutes the existing enhancement methods and procedures but also offer an equally plausible alternative using the same technology. In short, take the Lazar footage and run your own enhancement techniques to prove it is a plane, plasma ball, or whatever the alternative current guess is.

Otherwise as I have mentioned in previous threads the naysayer is simply being lazy.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Brief and uninteresting ... Bird, Drone, Rubbish in the wind...

UFO or UAP Nope!

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

To be fair I didn’t make any suggestions as to the motives of the analysis.

Just stating we went from a little fuzzy light to an alien ship with visible beings.

Interpret that however you choose.

Just my favourite example of video analysis.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

To be fair I didn’t make any suggestions as to the motives of the analysis.

"Went from a blurry little light to a fully fledged flying saucer with aliens in the window.

😂😂"

It is clear what your insinuation was with regards to that group's analysis of the Lazar footage. The topic of UAPs is so fraught with fraudsters and disinfo agents I find it unfortunate when a group with no agenda other than to offer a technical explanation through a very detailed analysis is dismissed in such an impolite manner.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Ah you must be a mind reader?

Not for the first time in this thread you’ve made blind assertions and hypocritically questioned people’s motives without a shred of evidence.

Since you can read my mind I’m sure this small post is all you need to make some more assumptions, or you could stop being so judgemental and take peoples words at face value?

I’m sorry not everyone is blown away by your video of a bird however it’s not reason to throw your toys out the pram and start being rude to other members for sharing their opinion.

edit on 21/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join