It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicable Pneumonia has Killed More Americans than Covid-19 - But No Pneumonia Hysteria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Looking for a pattern here...

Democrat Governors shut down first.

Those states have the most deaths.

Those states were the most financially stressed before Covid-19 arrived.

Those states are the last to reopen

Those Governors are angry as hell at Mitch McConnell tonight. (He shelved the $3 Trillion Pelosi plan today)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Woah woah woah, what are you doing they have an official narrative already established of what to be afraid of when and how to do it properly. Why are you trying to mess that up?

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 20-5-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Woah woah woah, what are you doing they have an official narrative already established of what to be afraid of when and how to do it properly. Why are you trying to mess that up?

a reply to: carewemust

The terrorist-owned News Media is really trying hard to gin up one last wave of despair tonight.

It's sad how the news media is so eagerly anticipating the moment when the USA hits 100,000 deaths.

The official CDC website says just under 74,000 deaths thus far.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

But the idiots on CBS News started out the top of the evening news today by playing funeral background music, putting "100,000 Deaths" on the screen, while saying in their most dire voice... "The U.S. is nearing a grim benchmark of 100,000 CoronaVirus deaths tonight".

But the media will not mention that very few Americans know someone who has died of Covid-19.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
I think you'll more easily see what you're looking for by switching to the logarithmic scale, not the linear scale:

But even then, unless you can find graphs that are based on localized statistics and not Worldwide, it'd be somewhat difficult to conclude precisely when the lockdown measures had any meaningful impact in "flattening the curve"... as not every country on Earth was synchronized in their actions, nor did the virus begin impacting each nation at the same time.

A bit of common sense though, in using knowledge we have about how viruses work/spread, and it's a pretty safe bet to assume that social distancing would have obviously helped in reducing the number of infected and deaths as a result. Why you're so incessant on having to see this on a chart and know the exact dates is a little baffling.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looking for a pattern here...

Democrat Governors shut down first.

Those states have the most deaths.

Those states were the most financially stressed before Covid-19 arrived.

Those states are the last to reopen

Those Governors are angry as hell at Mitch McConnell tonight. (He shelved the $3 Trillion Pelosi plan today)

Well, going on that process of logic then, the villain in 99% of your posts is a) anyone who slighted Trump or b) the Democrats.

(As you apparently feel you can oversimplify and summarize the facts down to meaninglessness, so can I)

So, in your mind, any issues assume it's the Democrats' fault who don't worship Trump.

Thanks, CWM, that makes it easy. Cuts down on reading time

edit on 23-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Also, I know this involves actually reading the source, but this is from the Provisional Death Count page at the CDC:

The provisional counts for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) deaths are based on a current flow of mortality data in the National Vital Statistics System. National provisional counts include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia that have been received and coded as of the date specified. It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated.
Source CDC

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes.
A bit earlier:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But some do have a short attention span. Reminders don't hurt.

edit on 5/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The numbers that the news media is using originates here: World Health Organization COVID-19 Situation

The 5/23/20 update is found here.

Hmmm ... Trump regime controls CDC and hates the WHO ... do you think that could make up the 30K difference in the numbers?

Could be.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My partner works directly with the CDC and Emory School of Medicine on COVID research.

The Trump Administration has hamstrung the CDC's response ... and of note, State of Georgia is quite obviously manipulating the data at the State level to show low numbers. Georgia moves at a different pace, but I can assure you April 25 doesn't come after May 3rd, even down heah.

edit on 23-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

edit on 23-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Zap,
Once is happenstance
Twice is coincidence
Three times is enemy action. I think we're on number six for this.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
These post all i see is a bunch of people saying how fake it is and doing NOTHING but talk . Mean .
wile darn near every last poster took the check and spent it .
The only fakes are these post who push others to do what they fear them self .
THe best thing about this virus to me is it showed the world what a Bunch of fakes and phonies the peoplle who call others sheep are just as white and fluffy .

Reality check what has any one who agrees with this poster done besides type a few words .
who sent the check back Unchased and WHEN the next check comes and it will who umung you will send it back ?
Talk and deflect only a hand full had any courage to even show any states are still shut down go out and SHOW us Just join or create a protest its legal as long as you are not violent .

Me i see little other then a Government who tried to slow a virus and if death is all that matters the years NOT EVEN HALF OVER and the FIRST 6 MONTH will be what it took to build up better hope it fizzels out or if death is all you desire you may get lots this winter and it could be any one NOT just the old .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join