It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pu-244, Iridium and the K-T boundery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

true enough but its Venus,s atmosphere is rather dense no matter where it would be. lots of surfer and surfer containing stuff floating around in the lead melting temps of the morning star.

i would have to say it would be very close to the surface of Venus and Venus is active so there is a way to replace the lost gasses

there was that USSR experiment at the Kola Deep and they could only drill to a few miles. They had to stop the project because the drill bits would come back all chewed up from the 500f temp and pressures i went to check it out on an sight seeing thing and all it looks like now is a falling apart building and the hole is just covered up with a bolted and welded cap(like an oil well).

do you believe in the island of stability, as in the elements there are even real(capable of being made)?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Was waiting for the last few and did not know they were released yet! May have missed the start of second half by a few days and did not look since. Four new episodes.... 4!!!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
to: Shibari

its hood but i hear the last episode that isent out yet is like a huge F you Rick Sanchez style reply

new topics

<< 1   >>

join