It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO way Biden can win.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why ask for data when you cannot read it?

38.3% is the 2020 Primary count which makes sense considering the Covid terrorism in California. But to compare it to Ohio, in person voting in the 2020 Primary was 0.0% due to dictatorship over Covid. Not an exaggeration the Governor did an end round a judge’s verdict by ordering the appointed (by the Governor) Health Director to cancel the Primary.

I didn’t ask for data, I asked for proof for your claim that the 2016 election results were questionable.

You’re talking about 2020 now?

Perhaps you should focus and stay on topic.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

RTFM...

Or chart in this case. You say 38.3% turnout for 2016 and I corrected your error and then you double down by claiming other things. I mean if you are actually Adam Schiff, the staff can take actions to confirm it and as a member the membership would have to treat you nicer.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Quadrivium

If the left is willing to sacrifice millions, destroy an economy, just to make Trump look bad, then they are more than capable of overt cheating.

Wait, are you saying that the pandemic, WORLDWIDE pandemic, is just to smear Trump, make him look bad and grab an election by the pu**y?

You are not serious, are you?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I didn’t ask for data, I asked for proof for your claim that the 2016 election results were questionable.

Clinton getting more votes than Obama did in the Peoples Republic of California sounds fishy to me.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

If the left is willing to sacrifice millions, destroy an economy, just to make Trump look bad, then they are more than capable of overt cheating.

Wait, are you saying that the pandemic, WORLDWIDE pandemic, is just to smear Trump, make him look bad and grab an election by the pu**y?

You are not serious, are you?

Not at all.

I'm saying they took advantage of the pandemic to harm Trump. They deliberately killed people (see Gov. Cuomo and nursing homes) to make Trump look bad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

RTFM...

Or chart in this case. You say 38.3% turnout for 2016 and I corrected your error and then you double down by claiming other things. I mean if you are actually Adam Schiff, the staff can take actions to confirm it and as a member the membership would have to treat you nicer.

Dude. I glanced at the table briefly and made a mistake. Mea culpa. Let’s start again.

Your table has the turnout in 2016 at 67.5%. That’s within a few points of national turn out which was at 62% or so.

Now, since I do seem a bit challenged this morning ... perhaps you’ll explain how that proves the massive voter fraud for Clinton that you were referring to.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Clinton getting more votes than Obama did in the Peoples Republic of California sounds fishy to me.

So what?

*sumthin sumthin* confirmation bias *sumthin sumthin*

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump didn’t need any help to look bad.

2nd line.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So explain to me how a 'woman' that had to steal her nomination get more votes than O ?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

2nd line.

So Cuomo just killed people for the heck of it?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would like to know his logic behind putting highley infected people in with seniors.

Just how stupid is Cuomo?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

2nd line.

So Cuomo just killed people for the heck of it?

Ask him.

(In a different time, I would have asked you to back up such ludicrous claims, but at this point, who cares?)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So explain to me how a 'woman' that had to steal her nomination get more votes than O ?

Don't worry about the facts; go with your beliefs.

Saves us both time.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It was a fact.

So much Sanders SUED them over it.

Look up the court records instead of trolling people.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm not worried about Biden, it's whoever is put up as VP we have to worry about. I just sincerely hope the Dems don't win. They will be the ruin of this country and then the world. Please people, don't give away our freedom. Even if you don't like Trump, at least he's the lesser evil.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It was a fact.

So much Sanders SUED them over it.

Look up the court records instead of trolling people.

No, Sanders didn't sue anyone over voter fraud.

No, I don't need to look up records to back up your spurious claims.

No, it's not trolling to point out lies and damned lies in posts.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oh, what the hell ...

ABA Journal

A federal appeals court has tossed a proposed class action that claimed the Democratic National Committee showed bias against U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential primaries.

The Atlanta-based 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Monday in an opinion by Judge Adalberto Jordan.

The plaintiffs alleged the DNC and its then chairwoman, Deborah Wasserman Schultz, improperly tipped the scales in favor of presidential contender Hillary Clinton.

and further

“We are mindful that there are deep disagreements within (and outside) the Democratic Party about the DNC’s alleged conduct during the 2016 primaries,” Jordan said in his opinion. “But federal courts can only adjudicate cognizable claims, and the complaint here fails on a number of jurisdictional and substantive grounds.”

The court ruled that claims of fraud, negligent misrepresentation, consumer law violations, and unjust enrichment failed on the merits.

Oh look ... no claims of voter fraud.

Oh look ... the case was summarily dismissed.

Oh look ... facts trump beliefs once again.

Gee.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Still effing TROLLING.

In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders. Even former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid admitted in July 2016, “I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. The lawsuit was filed to push the DNC to admit their wrongdoing and provide Bernie Sanders supporters, who supported him financially with millions of dollars in campaign contributions, with restitution for being cheated.

Rigged God damn election

Stop wasting my time.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Still effing TROLLING.

In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders. Even former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid admitted in July 2016, “I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. The lawsuit was filed to push the DNC to admit their wrongdoing and provide Bernie Sanders supporters, who supported him financially with millions of dollars in campaign contributions, with restitution for being cheated.

Rigged God damn election

Stop wasting my time.

Gosh, you should have read the next post ...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You should read that god damn article.

Only one candidate was chosen by the people.

That was TRump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join