It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO way Biden can win.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello and good evening my fellow ATSers.
I come to you today humbled. I am humbled by the fact that Biden will not be president (not even sure if he will be on the ticket come November).
Many of you know that I did not vote for Trump on 2016.
I honestly thought that he was a shill put in place to help Hillary Clinton win the presidency.
I voted for Johnson *hangs head in shame*.
The MSM again and again told us how bad Trump was gonna lose to Hillary.
"Ther is NO WAY he can win", I saw again and again......even on Faux News.
Yet, on election night, we saw the hypocrisy and deceitfulness of the MSM.
Trump won.
Now, let us fast forward to 2020.....
There is ABSOLUTELY no way Trump can lose to Biden, unless he starts sacrificing people on live TV, or the left cheats like they never have before or......well honestly I can't think of anything other than those two.
Let me explain.
Hillary had a VERY Energetic base, and they lost.
Over the last 3.5 years we have seen minorities moving to the other side, like never before (blexit).
We have seen many moderate dems moving towards the other siide, like never before (their party left them).
So what does that leave?
Left wing extremists and illegal aliens.
They just do not have the numbers.
So when you hear on MSM that Biden is leading Trump in the polls, just remember 2016.
They are trying the same play. Yet, if you think about it, we all know it is a lie. Those on the left and the right know it.

It is already decided no matter the lies you hear. There is just absolutely no way he can lose to Biden.
Prove me wrong.
ETA: My dear, dear Mods, if you feel this would be better suited under "Rants", I completely understand and ask that you would move it as I debated about that myself.
edit on 18-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Without CHEATING.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seems a lot of people said the same thing about Trump. We shall see. Please everyone vote or STFU.

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

"It's not the person who votes that counts, it's the person who counts the vote".
-Stalin

I predict that Trump will have the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states vote for him.

But that doesn't mean he will win.

If the left is willing to sacrifice millions, destroy an economy, just to make Trump look bad, then they are more than capable of overt cheating.

They won't even pretend anymore.

They will not, under any circumstances, allow Trump to win again.

They, the left, will kill millions, destroy the livelihoods of millions more, just to make sure Trump doesn't win.

In my humble opinion of course.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seems a lot of people said the same thing about Trump. We shall see. Please everyone vote or STFU.

We have the right to vote AND freedom of speech.
No STFUing from me

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

what's funny is you won't get much opposition to that, except for a few "derp! Trump is bad! Derp!"
Everyone knows this is the case, and for some reason, days keep passing and nobody new is standing up.
Like some other plan exists.

Could another plan even be available at this point?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"It's not the person who votes that counts, it's the person who counts the vote".
-Stalin

I predict that Trump will have the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states vote for him.

If the left is willing to sacrifice millions, destroy an economy, just to make Trump look bad, then they are more than capable of overt cheating.

They, the left, will kill millions, destroy the livelihoods of millions more, just to make sure Trump doesn't win.

As I and Neo said, cheating is the only way and they will have to have the most voter fraud in the history of the US to pull it off ImHO.
It will also have to be almost perfectly orchestrated *cough cough (democrat primaries)* so I don't see that happening.
I know, they are already trying to push the "mail in voting" and I really don't think that will ever see the light of day.
They are desperate.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't want Trump to lose, but it would be hilarious to watch Biden as President. You know Republicans will pull the same # the Democrats have because the Democrats gave them a license by dragging Trump through the mud.

Imagine Biden at a press conference taking about kids rubbing his legs. The sick bastard will be rambling on incoherently, making up statistics on the fly. If he wins it will be the death of the Democratic party one way or the other.
edit on 18-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

They cheated in 2016 and in 2018, they learned from their mistakes.

I really see "blood in the streets" actions precipitated by the left.

They can't afford to lose again.

BAMN

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
in normal times I'd agree

but with each election cycle the democrat power base increases.

each year gives the leftist media more chances to indoctrinate. each year a generation of schoolkids graduates with leftist indoctrination.

democrats cheat. remember how Obama would get more votes in districts in Philadelphia than there were registered voters?

now the democrats are adding mail-in votes. more opportunity to cheat.

I hope and pray Trump wins but a democrat win (I don't think it will be Biden) is not impossible. any democrat starts out with something like 250 electoral votes.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

-Stalin

Then the say they had to, because russia. And the media will eat it up.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the Bernie Bros to snap and go on a rampage. They have it in them, and they are plenty pissed. I'd venture a guess that conservatives would have to stand down and let them "blow off a little steam", as long as they keep it in house.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

They cheated in 2016 and in 2018, they learned from their mistakes.

I really see "blood in the streets" actions precipitated by the left.

They can't afford to lose again.

BAMN

Oh, I absolutely agree with you, yet I honestly think Trump would have to live sacrifices in Times Square to lose at this point.
"Trump covid deaths"? No one believes that, other than the ones who won't change their vote anyway.
"Trump ruined the economy by delaying action to Covid" again, no one who was leaning towards Trump will believe.
They know it is fearmongering and BS for the most part.
The only people these talking points affect are those who would not change their minds regardless of facts.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There is NO way they can shutdown the world economy.

There is NO way they can lock-down an entire country.

There is NO way they can pay everybody to stay at home.

In these strange times never say "NO Way"

edit on 18-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
in normal times I'd agree

but with each election cycle the democrat power base increases.

each year gives the leftist media more chances to indoctrinate. each year a generation of schoolkids graduates with leftist indoctrination.

democrats cheat. remember how Obama would get more votes in districts in Philadelphia than there were registered voters?

now the democrats are adding mail-in votes. more opportunity to cheat.

I hope and pray Trump wins but a democrat win (I don't think it will be Biden) is not impossible. any democrat starts out with something like 250 electoral votes.

Ah!
But more and more people are waking up to their BS.
After 2016 many had a rude awakening.
They were plain and simply lied to.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Trump will get more votes.

Trump will even win the "popular vote" for what it's worth.

Trump will even win the Electoral College vote.

It doesn't matter. The left will cheat.

They've destroyed an entire economy of the United States JUST to HURT Trump.

Think about that for a second.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

There is NO way they can shutdown the world economy.

There is NO way they can lock-down an entire country.

There is NO way they can pay everybody to stay at home.

In these strange times never say "NO Way"

Star for you, but I can and I do.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've always heard "vote, it's your civic duty" well in 16 I didn't vote. I thought all the candidates were dumpster fires. Now in 2020 I will definitely vote for trump. However, I feel like if the democrats don't win, they'll be on their way out, and I don't see people like Pelosi allowing that. I think this is going to be one of the most overtly stolen elections of our time. I just really hope we the people fight back and don't allow this travesty to proceed.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Trump will get more votes.

Trump will even win the "popular vote" for what it's worth.

Trump will even win the Electoral College vote.

It doesn't matter. The left will cheat.

They've destroyed an entire economy of the United States JUST to HURT Trump.

Think about that for a second.

I do my friend.
I look around.
I see it.
I think about it.
Many times a day.
So, do you just give up?
Are you defeated?
Lol, of many people on here I do not believe that of you.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I've not given up one bit!

But I also am a conspiracy theorist with a touch of rational thought and reality.

This is the reality of our political system.

I'm guessing it's going to get real ugly, real fast.

The reality is; The left cannot afford to lose any more.

They are going to cheat to keep the House.
They are going to cheat to capture the Senate.
They are going to cheat to take the White House.

After that?

They'll "add" 7 more Justices to the Supreme Court so that will stay eternally leftist.

They will have the legislative, judiciary, and execuitive branches of government.

. . . . . . . . And THAT'S when the fighting will begin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join