It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-Organics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

As COVID-19 spread across Africa and leaders put their countries in lockdown, Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina last month launched an herbal remedy that he claimed could prevent and cure the disease.

The announcement caught medical experts, who have scrambled to find a cure for the disease that has killed more than 252,000 and infected at least 3.6 million people globally, by surprise.

Rajoelina, a former DJ who in 2009 at the age of 34 became the continent's youngest national leader, claimed at the launch that the remedy, named Covid-Organics, had already cured two people.

"This herbal tea gives results in seven days," Rajoelina, 45, told journalists and diplomats in April.

Soldiers have since been going door-to-door in the Indian Ocean island country, which has reported 149 cases and no fatalities, dispensing the concoction.

What is in Covid-Organics?
The herbal remedy is produced from artemisia, a plant with proven efficacy against malaria, and other indigenous herbs, according to the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research, which developed the beverage.

The plant was first imported into the island nation in the 1970s from China to treat malaria.

It is now marketed in bottles as a herbal tea, while Rajoelina has said clinical trials are under way in Madagascar to produce a form that can be injected into the body.

www.aljazeera.com...

The President of the U.S. just stated that he takes hydroxychloroquine to reduce his chances of contracting the coronavirus, so why not herbal tea? It sounds more readily available to the masses and other African countries are eager to get their hands on it. The main ingredient is a herb proven to be effective against malaria, much like hydroxychloroquine.

No clue what forum to post this in so feel free to move it.
edit on 18-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Me and my 95-yr old father are taking Artemisinin and Zinc supplements. Does it work? I dunno, but it hasn't hurt so far.

Do your own research to include any contraindications or side-effects and decide for yourselves---that's what we did.

In the meantime: If the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine + Z + Z is proven, I have a feeling that some of the bad actor "deniers" will have to go into hiding from folks who have lost loved ones.

In the meantime, interesting report here---especially about those with financial interests in Gilead/Remdesivir : Hydroxychloroquine Report by Sharyl Attkinson

new topics

join