It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I quoted mueller on the previous page.
They don't care.
Orange man bad

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Democrats as a group are just too prone to shooting themselves in the foot to actually govern the country. It's like watching the Keystone Kops.

They are so adept at "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"! One wonders were they teach that art?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Democrats as a group are just too prone to shooting themselves in the foot to actually govern the country. It's like watching the Keystone Kops.

They are so adept at "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"! One wonders were they teach that art?

LOL ...

There's a lot of factors one of the primary being (at least if we pretend for a moment that there is actually a DIFFERENCE between the two groups) is that the American right (unique) has no problem requiring every member to toe the line, walk the walk and talk the talk. This was only emphasized when Reagan completed the fusion of the war-hawks with the Christian soldiers. Every issue no matter the complexity is boiled down to the simplest terms, what one should believe in is declared, party leadership chooses which "side" they're on, and everyone complies or "dies."

Democrats, which represent the American left (which is not left at all but right-centrist in terms of the rest of the world) has to pretend to cater to the whims of EVERY SPLINTER GROUP POSSIBLE of racial, sexual, gender differences in identity. Therefore, every tiny action and decision has to work it's way through ten committees and be a Frankenstien monster of every tiny faction's wants ... many of which contradict each other.

But again, these are just the ROLES the folks play. The real answer (for most of the garden-variety psychopaths) is do what the lobbyists tell you. As long as it means the criteria of producing a) confusion, b) anger and c) despair among the 10-80-10 model ... it' floats.

Or something like that.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Breaking News

The Supreme Court says hate-mongering Democrats cannot have access to the Mueller grand jury materials.

www.wsj.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Guess scotus gave them the finger.
No worries
They have more peach mint schemes.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They are being backed into a corner now.

This afternoon, President Trump tells Republican Senators that his three oldest children we're unmasked and spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully they will pull the pins on their grenades and fall on them.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pretty dirty spying on trumps family.
Those people have no values at all.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

What did you expect? Trump ignored subpoena's. etc., and sent the House all the way to the Supreme Court to get the documents and testimony they needed in the impeachment inquiry. This is part of the process they started when the Mueller Report was released.

And did so LEGALLY according to scotus

You like apples?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So trump, his three oldest kids campaign officials which means for at least 4 years they have been digging hard core for skeletons to sink him.

He is either the cleanest billionaire on the planet or he has some of the best cleaners on the planet to hide his skeletons.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Breaking News

The Supreme Court says hate-mongering Democrats cannot have access to the Mueller grand jury materials.

www.wsj.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Source? SCOTUS hasn't ruled yet on whether or not The Donald is a king.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Breaking News

www.wsj.com...

Nope. I'm not sure if you're just ill-informed or intentionally misleading, but, the SCOTUS granted an emergency stay pending further arguments from the appeal from Trump camp.

Those are due by June 1. So, it's a delay tactic, nothing more.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Source? SCOTUS hasn't ruled yet on whether or not The Donald is a king.

Oh
Perhaps he is the king of your heart?
That would explain alot

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Breaking News

www.wsj.com...

Nope. I'm not sure if you're just ill-informed or intentionally misleading, but, the SCOTUS granted an emergency stay pending further arguments from the appeal from Trump camp.

Those are due by June 1. So, it's a delay tactic, nothing more.

The whole reason grand jury testimony is kept secret is to prevent innocent people from being slandered. Democrats argued that on behalf of Bill Clinton.

Honestly though there is probably exculpatory evidence in there.
Its silly to me that democrats think there is a smoking gun hidden in that testimony. If there was I'm sure it would have been used by Mueller (ahem... Andrew Weissman) to bring charges to that effect.

I'm more bothered that democrats have this open ended perpetual impeachment inquiry that they say allows them to make up the rules as they go. To investigate whatever they see fit as part of an "ongoing impeachment" and because its an impeachment the president has no rights. Because democrats say so.

Democrats say they need these grand jury materials because they are accusing president Trump of obstruction of congress.
When the president Invokes executive privilege that isn't obstruction of congress. The president invoking his rights is not a crime. The Democrats did threaten to go to court to argue the case that executive privilege didn't apply to thier subpoenas because impeachment. Only to drop it. Because they realized that future democratic presidents would be subject to subpoenas overriding executive privilege.
Democrats thought they could get the Senate to call these witnesses for them without setting that precedent. So they put the Senate on the hot seat. If democrats could convince the senate to call witnesses. They wouldn't have to fight executive privilege in court because if successful it would subject future democratic presidents to abide by subpoenas from a republican controlled congress.

Common sense would dictate that after the senate acquitted president Trump the impeachment is over. To now argue that its still ongoing? What a farce.

So.. First we have to impeach the president so we can investigate him.

What a joke.
edit on 21-5-2020 by Meniscus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
oh I see, your still clutching that TV in a death grip to see your team score the touchdown that wins the superbowl?? Good luck! The whole entire russian collusion myth was begun to justify the existence of the Global engagement center, which uses propaganda to influence targeted populations to .... wait for it .... counter foreign propaganda!!

The very myth of Russian collusion exists so that this agency can saturate every form of media the American public is exposed to with its own propaganda, most if nothing at all not having anything to do with actual foreign propaganda but with subjecting the domestic audience with censorship and psychological terrorism .

Its alright though, even if the first 100 passes were incomplete, I bet they will try 100 more times and that will be the touchdown your waiting for to come here and say "GOTCHA!"

Well buddy, its going to be a long disappointing wait for you. I am ready to loan you some broken records and a dead horse to beat with them if you would like. When your done there, I have lots of short straws to grasp for from which you can choose.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Even if the Democrats get these grand jury materials. Its likely the Court will order them to be kept secret. The only strategy left at that point for democrats is to go on TV and make vague accusations about what they saw in the materials.

Its the Adam Schiff strategy. We have seen this before. "I have seen proof that Trump colluded with the Russians." What proof? "Its in plain sight." The whole time Schiff was doing those interviews he was keeping the transcripts that would expose his lies secret.

More of the same will happen with the Grand Jury materials. Except the public will never have access. Democrats will make up whatever they want. Because the grand jury material will remain secret. There will be no way to investigate their claims.

I imagine it will go something like this.

I have seen proof Trump is guilty! Its secret proof so you have to take my word for it. But its not my fault its secret. The president wants it kept secret. And to prove my point we had to fight in the courts just to gain access to this material that alone is proof that Trump is guilty!

They will get this grand jury material and use it as secret proof to open additional investigations. Its sad really.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
The house dems should all be voted out for doing NOTHING the past four years but perpetuating their obsession with removing Trump. We should remove them from office this November before they get a chance to waste another 4 years of taxpayer funded salaries on doing NOTHING again.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In other words the democrats know trump is going to win again

What they don't understand in they are going to lose big time in local state and federal election across the US over there actions during Covid 19 pandemic.

We are already going after Gavin Newsom out here in calif.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So, the dems want to double down on stupid? I’m shocked!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join