It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Mueller only testified as what was in the report, which was slews of evidence of "collusions". History is hear when one has the memory of a gold fish.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Does
"The investigation did not establish that members of the trump campaign conspired with the rusdian government in its election interference activities "
Ring any bells?
It is muellers direct quote.

Lol
What history are you on about?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So now you're going to move the goal posts from collusion to conspiracy? You guys need to get your stories straight!

Why don't you want Congress to see the Grand Jury transcripts? More importantly, why doesn't Trump?

edit on 19-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wish they would give it a rest, and put up a strong candidate

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Your history is off
Read mullers testimony about your "collusion"

Shall I quote again?
"We did not address COLLUSION, which is not a legal term; rather we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy, and THERE WAS NOT."

muller moved your post, your ignorance of such inspires much levity

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Given the choices the Dems have run the past couple of times??

Apparently, that's not an easy thing to do...apparently.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Stop moving the goal posts.

a reply to: Meniscus

What I'm surprised about is that after the Special Counsels Office found no evidence of collusion.

ME: "That is not true."

As the report takes pains to point out, “collusion” has no legal definition and is not a federal crime. So while the report did not establish conspiracy or coordination, it does not make a determination on “collusion” — and in fact, it strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude by Trump’s campaign and agents of the Russian government.

The fact that it did not rise to the level of criminal activity does not mean it was not a serious breach of trust and a damning indictment of the president’s commitment to the health of the American legal and political system. The section of the report focusing on Russian interference in the election is not an exoneration of Trump’s innocence. It’s a devastating portrayal of his approach to politics.

www.vox.com...

There was a lot of collusion.

Why don't you, and Trump, want Congress to see the Grand Jury transcripts, that the Democrats are asking for?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Lol
"Attempted Collusion"?
That is even funnier.

I quoted mueller
His words are good with me

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: vonclod

Given the choices the Dems have run the past couple of times??

Apparently, that's not an easy thing to do...apparently.

It's bizarre isn't it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Forever EXONERATED

Twice

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

wait,

it strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude

means:

There was a lot of collusion.

Jesus, you really haven't a clue at all.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Why don't you and Trump want Congress to see the Grand Jury transcripts, that the Democrats are fighting for in front of the Supreme Court?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I wish they would give it a rest as well and my mama instincts
says...SHE will run again and all hades will follow behind HER.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: vonclod

I wish they would give it a rest as well and my mama instincts
says...SHE will run again and all hades will follow behind HER.

Ya, it's possible, would be another mistake on their part.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

it strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude

How do you guys get "no collusion" from that?

www.justsecurity.org...

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities.

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion.

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Serious question though, you voting for Jo Biden?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So is this basically saying that the democrats are already giving up on the 2020 election??

I think they would call it an "insurance policy"

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Serious question though, you voting for Jo Biden?

Since he appears to be the only person running against Trump, I would guess so, at this point. But, anything could happen. If Trump died, or dropped out, or got impeached, I might vote for a Republican.

Honestly, I rather have a Republican right now, in these times of chaos, than a Democrat. But not just any Republican, and honest and compassionate conservative Republicans seem to be a dying species. If it was between Biden and John Kasich, for example, I'd vote for Kasich.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So is this basically saying that the democrats are already giving up on the 2020 election??

With the current racist perv they hand selected, I'd say it's a safe bet.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I bet you were as giddy as a school boy upon hearing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join