It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yawn, add this to the list of nothing burgers you silly little children have cooked;

Russia
Taxes
Stormy Daniels
Rape accusations

Russia, taxes and Stormy Daniels are all in front of the Supreme Court now. A demand for Trump's DNA is also in the courts, to match the dress Trump allegedly stained with his manhood while in the processes of raping a woman.

Got links?

I think you mean they're recycling old attempts after the Ukraine got blown out of the water, humiliated the Dumbocrats and still threaten the hair sniffing pedo's chance at presidency (among a long list of others)

You still haven't answered me either - you gonna vote for Biden?
edit on 1852020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Its the reason to remove dnc control of the house
It is all they have done, unsuccessfuly
Why send the losers back?
Even cheating they cant win.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
COVID was just another Democrat hoax didn't he.

Dip the materials in a puddle of COVID and if the Dems who receive them drop dead, I'll admit that POTUS was wrong.
I somehow don't believe any of those leeches are that committed to the hoax, enough to die from it... but who knows, maybe they'll surprise me?
edit on 18-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I expect them to stop leanin' on their brooms and get to work. This parking lot isn't going to disneyland itself.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't want them there any more than you do.

If the status quo continues we may face a real life Purge.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Russia
Trump administration asks Supreme Court to shield secret Mueller grand jury materials thehill.com...

Trump's taxes
Supreme Court Hears Cases Involving Trump's Taxes, Financial Records www.npr.org...

Trump payoff to Stormy Daniels

Pascrell noted that Cohen has laid out in detail how he received reimbursement for hush payments made to women who were alleging they had affairs with Trump.

"If Trump wrote those business expenses, that would constitute total fraud," Pascrell said. "That's a fraudulent scheme, and his tax returns would show that. That's why the returns are so important."

abcnews.go.com...

Rape
Trump Accuser Goes to Court for President's DNA
E. Jean Carroll says a match with her dress would prove her case

www.newser.com...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Can the House even impeach on the same charge he was previously already cleared on by the Senate?

Sounds like double jeopardy to me.......

Then again, Nadler, Schiff and all the rest are not the sharpest minds around.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So is this a concession that they have zero chance of having Biden elected?

Because three weeks to get an impeachment done before Inauguration Day seems pretty far fetched. You considering how long Pelosi held the Articles before delivering them to the Senate...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Oh, I thought they said they already impeached him. I guess patting yourself on the back over nothing doesn't keep you warm at night after all

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: neo96
Its the reason to remove dnc control of the house
It is all they have done, unsuccessfuly
Why send the losers back?
Even cheating they cant win.

Democrats are shooting themselves in the __________again by making this Impeachment Inquiry public. Americans already somewhat fed-up with do-nothing Democrats.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Hey
Pandemic
Depression

Lets impeach again!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Russia
Trump administration asks Supreme Court to shield secret Mueller grand jury materials thehill.com...

Trump's taxes
Supreme Court Hears Cases Involving Trump's Taxes, Financial Records www.npr.org...

Trump payoff to Stormy Daniels

Pascrell noted that Cohen has laid out in detail how he received reimbursement for hush payments made to women who were alleging they had affairs with Trump.

"If Trump wrote those business expenses, that would constitute total fraud," Pascrell said. "That's a fraudulent scheme, and his tax returns would show that. That's why the returns are so important."

abcnews.go.com...

Rape
Trump Accuser Goes to Court for President's DNA
E. Jean Carroll says a match with her dress would prove her case

www.newser.com...

Russia
From your link;

Mueller did not establish that the Trump campaign criminally coordinated with Moscow. The special counsel declined to say if the president obstructed justice, but Attorney General William Barr and then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein concluded he had not.

The appeal to the lower court for the full unredacted report is not groundbreaking, nor is it proof of any wrongdoing although I agree, Trump should release it.

Taxes
So his enemies think he is hiding something in his taxes, could it simply be sensitive business information? If you were asked for something in the brutish manner the democrats have, would you just acquiesce to that bully?

Rape
Perhaps it is a match and perhaps it was from a completely consensual encounter where upon a slight tweak of the narrative is now a false smoking gun.

You voting for Jo Biden?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Did you expect the Democrats to just throw up their arms and give up, because Donald Trump stone walled them and their initial impeachment inquiry? You guys all argued all over ATS, at the time, that this needs to be decided in court. So, now they've made it all the way to the Supreme Court, and you guys are surprised that they're there!

You guys have some short term memory problems!

What I'm surprised about is that after the Special Counsels Office found no evidence of collusion. Democrats are still trying to impeach.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Please, do it. Do it more. Do it again. Trump can claim he is the ONLY president to be impeached multiple times over a difference of political sides.

And the best thing of all, is the pseudo intelligent ones here, will completely ignore the fact that the left is looking for a crime to charge Trump with, rather than investigating him FOR a crime, they make excuses for the lack of proper justice, while stupidly forgetting that it will come back around.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ha, they inadvertently admitted Trump is gonna win again xD

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How many more millions of TAX PAYER money will be wasted on this impeachment????

These criminals need to GO!!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

All of this is culmination of earlier efforts to hold Trump accountable, and submit congressional oversight by responding to congressional subpoenas.

a reply to: Meniscus

What I'm surprised about is that after the Special Counsels Office found no evidence of collusion.

That is not true.

Democrats are still trying to impeach.

Damn straight! Why don't you want Congress to see the Grand Jury Transcripts?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Meniscus

What I'm surprised about is that after the Special Counsels Office found no evidence of collusion.

That is not true.

Nice source

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

www.vox.com...

Where's your source that the Mueller Report found no collusion?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Tekner

www.vox.com...

Where's your source that the Mueller Report found no collusion?

Muellers testimony to congress?
Lol
Like we all forgot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join